Shefali 's Bogus Strategies and connection with De

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In tasks she always want to use two things strategies and mr. De. She thinks de is just  her puppet and tries to control him everytime and specially she has only kept him near her to make herelf safe from nominations. And what was she trying to do when she was touching asim , was it fair to try to interrupt in between  the chase. She tried too hard to distract asim but failed miserably. 

And even after the task was over she was constantly  cribbing and blaming rashmi for not being a fair sanchalak . Even mahira corrected shefali that she was wrong to say so. She is so much afraid that what if her only support system De gets eliminated . She has made connections with De only for her selfish motives.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

but dey is now inclined towards rashmi 😆

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes she is only using Dey but do you blame her or BB who’s forced girls to rely on boys. 

About Asim, I first thought she was wrong because no one should be touched without consent. But then she clarified that she was only doing it for the task, it wasn’t like she was inappropriately touching him. 

I found it fair because it was a task, there was no rule that girls couldn’t take part. She should’ve stepped forward when other boys ran so they’d be prevented from running to the rose. Good tactic if you think about it. 

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

Rashmi ne last week wo yellow wala pehnke Dey ko apne vash me kar liya tha🤣

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AlishaRocks

In tasks she always want to use two things strategies and mr. De. She thinks de is just  her puppet and tries to control him everytime and specially she has only kept him near her to make herelf safe from nominations. And what was she trying to do when she was touching asim , was it fair to try to interrupt in between  the chase. She tried too hard to distract asim but failed miserably. 

And even after the task was over she was constantly  cribbing and blaming rashmi for not being a fair sanchalak . Even mahira corrected shefali that she was wrong to say so. She is so much afraid that what if her only support system De gets eliminated . She has made connections with De only for her selfish motives.

This all is a fact and is written all over her face, yet her attitude makes her better (for me) than other females in terms of putting their opinion. She actually wants to be with SS but her dangal with him had ruined the chances 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsptl

Rashmi ne last week wo yellow wala pehnke Dey ko apne vash me kar liya tha🤣

☺️

Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

She actually wants to be with SS but her dangal with him had ruined the chances 

I thought I was the only one thinking this. I’ve been noticing she’s edging towards SS since last week but there’s just that little barrier of first week fight and Arti.

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

Wow , another pair in the making 😆 

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

I thought I was the only one thinking this. I’ve been noticing she’s edging towards SS since last week but there’s just that little barrier of first week fight and Arti.

It's quite obvious as it's only SS with whom someone can have a real conversation I guess other than chugli.

Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

It's quite obvious as it's only SS with whom someone can have a real conversation I guess other than chugli.

SS isn’t dudh ka dhula, he’s the one who called Rashmi kamini too during his gossip sessions. Shefali just wants him for her own benefit, otherwise she prefers the other groups company.