Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Yes she is only using Dey but do you blame her or BB who’s forced girls to rely on boys. 

About Asim, I first thought she was wrong because no one should be touched without consent. But then she clarified that she was only doing it for the task, it wasn’t like she was inappropriately touching him. 

I found it fair because it was a task, there was no rule that girls couldn’t take part. She should’ve stepped forward when other boys ran so they’d be prevented from running to the rose. Good tactic if you think about it. 

No. it is not fair! It need not be told that she isn't supposed to do that and interrupt the task. This is not egg task where supporters are allowed.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

More than that she wants to get saved by him first.

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

No. it is not fair! It need not be told that she isn't supposed to do that and interrupt the task. This is not egg task where supporters are allowed.

No where in the rule book was it written that girls couldn’t participate. I think it’s a clever move but she wasn’t allowed to use this tactic but I guess I understand where Rashmi was coming from.

Think about it, the task is for the girls mainly so why shouldn’t she do something rather than rely solely on a boy?