Ishra OS : Dillagi Tujhse Hi (pg 1 on 21/10/19)

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone.

Hope you all are good and enjoying the festival week.

First of all sorry that I'm not able to be regular. It's long time me to update my stories. I'm trying my best. I had read messages too. I'm totally fine and trying to get sometime from my studies.

Coming to this new thread, I'm updating an OS here which my friend had written. I hope you will like it too. Thank you in advance.....

Scroll down for OS.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OS

Delhi

A young girl, Ishita iyer was happily sitting in a cab going to her home after complete 3 years. She is very excited to meet her parents and friends. They used to go to meet her for some days but this time she came forever after completing her studies from London. She was thinking of their reactions seeing her as it was her surprise for them when she got a call from her mother. Talking to her mother she got to know that her parents had to go to some relatives in Noida last night and they will be coming back tomorrow morning. She didn't inform them about her and cut the call. She thought what to do and decided to go to their neighbours and friends, Bhallas. She was happy but didn't know that this happiness is for some time only. She reached her home and giving a complete look at her home which was a bliss for her, she then went towards Bhalla house which was nearby, taking her luggage and a flower bouquet in her hand. She went inside crossing a group of guards and servants who were sitting silent and sad making her confused. She entered inside happily shouting surprise grabbing the attention of four people present there. First person standing in front of her was his childhood friend, Abhishek, police inspector by profession.

I - Hi Abhi, kaise ho? (Seeing him shocked) Shock ho Gaye na. I knew it. Par khush nhi ho Kya? At least hi to bolo, itne time ke bad mil rhe hai.

A - Nhi main khush hu. Hi kaisi hai..

I - Tumhare words Tumhare chehre ke expressions se nhi mil rhe…. You are not excited to see me. Wait, tumhe pta to nhi chal gaya tha ki main aane wali hu…. Raman…. Usne bataya tumhe? He always spoils my surprise. He got to know about it na? Don't know usse kaise mere surprise ke bare mein pta chal hi jata hai

Abhi didn't respond and stood sad and worried about her reaction after knowing the truth. She got confused with his reaction. Then she turned to Mr and Mrs Bhalla. She greeted them and came forward to them happily when Abhi moved aside and she saw the most shocking site in front of her eyes. She was shocked to see Raman's photo with a garland.  The flower bouquet fall from her hands and she got imbalanced but Abhi hold her at right time. She looked at Abhi and his parents, their eyes were moist and they nodded in yes. She was still looking at his photo completely shocked when she heard a girl's voice.

S - Yeh Kon hai?

Ishita looked at her but didn't recognize her. Seeing her confused, Abhi hold her firmly knowing she will be more shocked knowing about her and told,

A - (first looking at that girl) She is Ishita Iyer. Iyer uncle ki beti. Me, Ishita and Raman were best friends. (Then looking at Ishita) - Ishita, yeh Shagun hai…. Shagun… Shagun Bhalla…. Raman ki wife..

He said making her completely shocked with these sudden turns of events in her life. She came to surprise all but here she got surprises from all. Shagun looked at her from top to bottom. Ishita left from there without saying anything followed by Abhi leaving his parents crying and Shagun confused.

After sometime, Ishita was sitting in Abhishek's house without any emotions while Abhi was waiting for her reaction. When he didn't get any response, he sat beside her and said,

A - Ishita kuch to bol. I know yeh sab Tere liye bhot shocking hai par….

I - Kaise hua yeh sab? Aur kab? Abhi ek mahine pehle Tak to sab thik tha. Raman aur tum aaye the mujhse milne. Everything was perfect. Suddenly, he got married to that girl, Maine to kabhi uska nam bhi nhi suna and now he….. and no one felt the need to tell me anything. What's going on here?

A - After coming from London, Raman started behaving differently. He started spending more and more time outside, either in office or somewhere else saying work load. And finally after 5 days, suddenly he came with Shagun and said that he wants to marry her. We got shocked and angry on on him. Iyer uncle was the most angry. But we could see that he is not doing it happily but neither he shared anything with us nor we got to know the reason behind it. Then none tried to stop him. Once I told uncle aunty to inform you but iyer uncle and Bhalla uncle stopped me saying you will be hurt. Raman married Shagun in the presence of his parents only, no relatives no one else. No one know about it. Everyone left talking to him. He used to show that he loves Shagun but we could see the reality. One week ago, he informed his parents that he is going out of city for work and left for airport but…. after few hours only, we got the news that his car met with an accident and…. there was a blast in his car. After lots of investigation, it was declared that he is no more..

I - You didn't get his body??

A - No ac….

I - Did you get any clue which can prove that he was inside that car?

A - No …

I - Then how can you all believe that he is no more. I can't believe it….

A - Ishita, I also don't believe it. In fact I'm trying to find him but I didn't get any clue. I had a doubt on Shagun but I didn't find anything suspicious about her since last one week. I don't know what's going on? Now I'm also losing hope...

I - But I will not. I will not believe this nonsense. I know. I strongly believe that Raman is alive and I will find him out at any cost. I know he is alive.

She said with full determination remembering their last visit.

One month ago, Abhi and Raman gave a surprised visit to her. Ishita was very happy to see them after almost a year. Ishita was making coffee for them when Raman came there after freshen up. He rested his arm on her shoulder and asked,

R - So, how's your work going on?

I - Superb by your grace.

R - Achaji

I - Ghar par sab kaise hai?

R - All good. But only one problem is there which only you can solve.

I - What happened?

R - Nothing much. It's just Auntiji and Maa are missing you too much these days. As you are coming back after two months forever so they are very much excited and eagerly waiting for you. In fact they had started preparations for your welcome.

I - Yes that I can see. You all are missing me very much that's why you both came here.

R - Oh madam.. don't think so much. I'm not missing you. I'm very happy like this only. Yeh to un dono ne kaha ki Tere pas yeh kuch Ghar ke bane snacks and all pahuchane hai to hum aa gaye.

I - You know what Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla. You can try but you can't lie to me. You accept or not but you miss me and I know this.

R - Actually yes, I miss…. your nautankies, I miss to taunt you, to irritate you, to pull your hairs…

I - Really??

R - Yes.

After a few arguments, both laughed and shared a hug.

R - By the way, why would I miss you??

I (hitting him) - you are a big shaitan. Always trouble me.

Both were standing hugging.

I (emotionally)- I really miss you all and my home.

R - Just two months, then you will be with us forever.

Both were still in hug when suddenly Ishita's hold got stronger. Raman realized she is either emotional or scared and asked her.

I - Don't know. I'm feeling very strange. Like there is something wrong…

R - Hey Ishita, nothing like that. Listen to me, you are missing all. You are just emotional. Nothing wrong. Everything is good. Your project will completed after two months then you will be with us at your home. No worries. Everything will be sorted. Ok.

Ishita nodded while Raman hugged her assuring her. Abhi smiled seeing them. He came searching for them and saw their cute fight and care and love for each other. He went out without disturbing them. They spent three days there and then came back to Delhi. All were eagerly waiting for Ishita to come back to Delhi forever not knowing that their life is going to change till then.

Ishita cried remembering those days. She composed herself and told Abhi that they have to find out Raman. They got busy on finding him. She told everyone that she don't believe that Raman is no more. Her parents came back next day and tried to make her understand but she was determined. She started finding Raman day and night along with Abhi. Six days passed but they didn't find Raman. All kept faith on Ishita's faith. In between these days, Ishita and Abhi searched him at every possible place while Shagun was slowly starting controlling Bhalla house as whole burden of business came on Mr Bhalla and Mrs Bhalla's health was not good and was always in grief of her son's lose.

One afternoon, Ishita came to see Mrs Bhalla and was going back passing Raman's room. She got emotional remembering how they had spent a lot of time there doing their projects or studying or their fights. She was going towards his room in the heat of moment but then suddenly she remembered that Shagun is living in that room now as his wife and only the thought was enough to hurt her. She turned to go.

I (thinking) - I'm eagerly waiting for you Raman… to get answers to my questions. Why? Why Raman? why?? Ek bar bol Kar to dekhte. Hum hamesha ki tarah sab solve Kar lete…

She went to mandir in the house and stood there joining her hands in front of the idol. She was looking at the idol emotionally.

I - Mata Rani, bhot si problems ke solutions diye hai aapne mujhe. Yahi khadi ho Kar Maine aapse kitni bar madad maangi hai…. Ek bar aur aaj Meri madad kardo maa. Raman ko kaha dhundu main maa. Aapko to pta hai humne har jagah dhunda Raman ko. Kahi nhi mile…. Aapne ne hi yeh vishvas banaya hai mujh mein maa ki Raman jinda hai… to raasta bhi dikha do ki unhe kaha dhundu….

She said crying. Amma hold her and said,

Amma - Ishita kanna, ab to man le ki…. Tune khud sab jagah dhunda hai… kanna man ja…

I - Nhi Amma, mujhe poora vishwas hai ki Raman hai….

She was saying when she got a call from Abhi who informed her that they got Raman in Ashok Khanna's old factory which is not working these days. She got happy and informed everyone making all happy except one, Shagun. They left to the hospital where Abhi took Raman as he was injured and unconscious. Soon they reached the hospital and met Abhi who informed them that he is weak and little injured but fine. All were waiting outside. After few hours, Raman got consciousness. He got happily surprised to see him fine with his family and all. Only Ishita was not there and he was also not expecting her soon. All met him and all were emotional. Shagun was standing at a corner when Raman saw her and his eyes got filled with anger and hate but he controlled his emotions the moment he saw Ishita entering with a light smile. He remembered him marrying Shagun and decided not to say anything to Shagun. He called Shagun to him lovingly making Shagun confused while Ishita smiled looking at him who was avoiding looking at her. Mrs Bhalla scold Raman as he didn't talk to Ishita but Ishita told her that they will talk about it later at home. After sometime, he got discharged as he was all fine.

All came to Bhalla house. Abhi told everyone that he found him kidnapped. Ishita confront Raman and asked him to tell truth how he got there and who is behind all this but he said that he don't know. Abhi and Ishita didn't force him but they told everything themselves. Abhi informed that they traced Shagun as they had doubt on her and Ashok Khanna, Raman's biggest rival. They got to know how they trapped Raman and made him believe that he had raped Shagun. They forced him to marry Shagun and then they faked Raman's accident to snatch his business and property everything. Abhi informed that they got Raman in Ashok's factory and arrested him with proofs. He arrested Shagun also. Seniors scolded Raman for not sharing his problem with them while Raman just left to his room thanking Abhi. Abhi was saying that he should thank Ishita also as she helped him but he just went.

Ishita entered his room and saw him crying. She sat beside him and said,

I - Shagun ke Jane se dukhi ho?

R (stopped crying and said rudely) - What are you doing here? I don't want to talk to you.

He was going saying but Ishita stopped him and said angriiy.

I - For your kind information, Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla, gussa mujhe bhi aata hai. In fact, gussa sirf mujhe hi aana chahiye aapko nhi. What do you think of yourself? I agree you are a good and innocent man but this much innocence or should I say that you are a big fool to think only one side. Didn't you feel the need to think about yourself? You are mad to think only about my reaction. You should had thought if you can do something like that or not. How can you think that i will not trust you? Koi kuch bhi bolega aur aap maan loge. Aur sabse badi bat, aapne socha bhi Kaise ki mere Raman mujhe cheat Kar sakte hai. Itne saalo se aapne mujhe yeh vishvas dilaya ki we are together despite we are physically far away. Whenever I needed, you were always with me, to ab jab aapko Meri jarurat thi to kyu nhi bataya. You always do this na. You always trouble me with your so called over intelligence. Sab kuch khud hi handle karna hai na aapko..

R (tears flowing from his eyes) - I'm sorry. Sab thik karna tha par sab kharab Kar diya. Maine khud sab khatm Kar Diya na… ab Tum….

I - Ha boliye, ab main Kya?  Yaha se chali jaau, aapse kabhi na milne aau because you are not good for me now. You are married. You are not my Raman now? Abhi Tak aapke sar se yeh sharafat ka bhukhar utara nhi hai? Ab agar kuch bhi Aisa bola na to I will beat you.

R - You are not getting it… you please go..

He said turning to other side while she hugged him from back and said,

I - nothing had changed between us, neither it will change ever. You are still the most eligible bachelor and….. Lafzo se kabhi kuch kaha ho ya na, par hamara to Dil ka rishta hai na… aur Dil ki bat Dil to jaanta hi hai, hai na?

Raman turned and hugged her crying. Ishita hugged him and consoled him. After sometime she broke the hug and informed him that his marriage never registered legally. Abhi didn't not let it happen. Raman was still sad thinking he had married Shagun with rituals to which Ishita reminded him that he didn't fill her partition, just take the seven rounds, so their marriage never completed. He remembered how he was not able to do it as he was again and again thinking of Ishita so he left it giving lame excuses. It took few days for Raman to come back to normal from that bad phase. Ishra marriage got fixed after Shagun and Ashok got punishment. Ishra got engaged then married with all rituals and blessings….

END….

Here I'm ending it. Hope you like it.

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb OS

Ishita was so happy she was coming home after three years after completing her studies she decided to surprise her family she reached home and went to bhalla house and shouted surprise all looked at her abhi who was her childhood friend was there ishita was shocked seeing ramans photo with garland shagun came there abhi said she is ramans wife ishita was more shocked she left from there abhi told ishita everything ishita didnt belived raman died flashback was nice ishita and abhi started finding raman one week passed but there was no clue about him ishita prayed from god to give her clue finally raman was found ashok and shagu were disgusting they had trapped raman ishra scene was emotional

Thanks for the pm

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful os dear

Loved it so much

Do write more

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lovely update..... 

Enjoyed reading it