Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How do people tell the two Kritis apart? It’s uncanny how similar they look.
Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat
How do people tell the two Kritis apart? It’s uncanny how similar they look.
Kriti Sanon has a diamond face shape(aka horse face like Pain In Your Neck calls it 😆)while Kharbanda has more of a rounded face shape.
Complete boycott of Muslims.... trending on twitter.....kya hoga iss desh ka?🤔
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Complete boycott of Muslims.... trending on twitter.....kya hoga iss desh ka?🤔
What happened for this to trend all of a sudden 😕?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B32pIw_HkY6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Ananya Pandey liked this 😆.
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
What happened for this to trend all of a sudden 😕?
No idea 😕
🤣Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
Yeh thirst wale thread mein daalo, thread wahi khatam ho jayega 😆 Eww.
Seriously, Hrithik is looking so bad here lol
@PeeK-A-Boo I too am a k-pop fan. My fav Korean songs. 😃 😆Aaj kal songs nahi bana raha psy.
I still have a doubt. Wo yellow suit wali of gaganam style ladka hey ki ladki.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0