Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know y Ranbir or his Guardian Angel took this step! Bcos Alia and Ranveer's film got selected for Oscar so he and DP had to be known as the best actors in 25 yrs..
whatever it is Ranveer and Alia's film that went to the Oscars..in the top!
IIFA Awards tonight on Colors
https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1185858195748556803?s=19
Beauty with the beast 🤣Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2oRoAsnxCa/?igshid=16h44zdxwnn79
Sara looks awful 🤔
Her hair style sucks
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
IIFA 2027: Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan Shahid Kapoor to headline IIFA Weekend in Abu Dhabi...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
12