Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She is looking good...
So far I only found Katrina's pics. I will be trying to add more as I find them. Feel free to post any pics you find.
She looks lovely
Originally posted by: DragonBoy49
Who won the awards
Awards on the 18th. This is the IIFA Rocks event.
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
So far I only found Katrina's pics. I will be trying to add more as I find them. Feel free to post any pics you find.
Follow this handle
Who are these people? No legit A-listers... Jitesh will be bitching 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2e1wyBB_cF/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ezsFRhDG8/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2eyYA2Ff5J/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2es39TlPoZ/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ertwYljDt/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2e6P9np_0b/?igshid=ybkfb7d1ap7n
Vicky posted his pics.
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
IIFA 2027: Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan Shahid Kapoor to headline IIFA Weekend in Abu Dhabi...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
12