IIFA 2027: Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan & Shahid Kapoor to headline IIFA Weekend in Abu Dhabi
Page
of
1IIFA 2027: Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan & Shahid Kapoor to headline IIFA Weekend in Abu Dhabi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Will it be for 2025/2026 combined ? There was no iifa at all this year.
An still there have been no Filmfare awards
Not sure.
It seems to be money/sponsor issues... and probably also a lack of enough praiseworthy movies???
It would be interesting, if IIFA really started to become a pan-Indian Award ceremony...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaNx7L_M3fY/
...
https://x.com/i/status/2065163289924116600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkFkstM8xuc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_1Bu-fZ_aQ list=RDD_1Bu-fZ_aQ start_radio=1...
Someone once said that too much goodness can be boring. I'm not entirely sure I agree, but every now and then I look at Shahid Kapoor and wonder...
4