Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Can someone tell me who are the sponsors this year?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2mi3BknohA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Someone's PR at work 😆they edited to make it look like bhai was checking her out n not running away 🤣
What an attention seeking ridiculous couple 😆
Both came up with weird head decorations 🤣
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Thanks for clarifying that this is something IIFA has done before. It certainly puts things in a better light. However, it would have made more sense if the ones who won this year had won for the last decade instead of last 20 years. Because, once again, Ranbir and Deepika as the best of the last 20 years is still ridiculous.
I agree with you. However I see why they called these awards "20" - it goes with the celebration of IIFA being 20 years old, so that makes sense.
Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2mi3BknohA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Someone's PR at work 😆they edited to make it look like bhai was checking her out n not running away 🤣
OMG...if this is Deepu's PR...they definitely did a lousy job...I mean how scary is Deepika looking in that close up....😲...and Bhai's face is worth watching🤣
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
IIFA 2027: Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan Shahid Kapoor to headline IIFA Weekend in Abu Dhabi...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
12