Praghbir ff: Love never dies

pari454 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

had read so many ff os for other couples but there is no ff on praghbir till date(may be I was wrong) so i tried my writing skills 🤪

As we know by precap harshit becomes the CEO of the Trinity groups so i start my story after this precap story 

As pragati receives video of raghbir in bar sent by harshit she feels sad and thinks I have to do something before something bad happens. 

Here raghbir thinks he is free now no will disturb him for office work as he gives the authority to harshit so he is celebrating. 

A week passed and raghbir is totally becomes devdas. 

Badi maa calls harshit to meet her 

Badi maa and harshit are in a room and they are celebrating their first victory. 

BM: Finally humari phli jeet hui harshit 

H: ha maa bada preshan kiya h us pragati ne uski wajah se hume bhut baar haar dekhni padi 

BM: Kitni koshish thi maine voh sach se dur rahe par voh ziddi ladki mani hi nhi pta krna tha usse ki kisne usse marne ki koshish bhut samjhaya par mani hi nhi. phir muje bhi apni chaal chalni padi. Sabse phle maine sushma (maid that was acting as bani's ghost?) ko apni team mein kiya voh khne ko kaam pragati k liye krti thi par asal mein humara hi ek mohra tha 

H:Ha maa phir bari aayi ragbhir ko uski hi patni ka khooni sahit krne ki aur yeh krne mein muje koi psreshani nhi hui. M hamesha raghbir ki car use krta tha aur us pragati ko laga us car mein raghbir and laughs loudly 

BM: Bewakoof ldki kitna asan tha usse bewakoof banana jab jab usne tumhe hurt kiya maine usi time raghbir ko jakham diya 

Flashback 1: Pragati bites on harshit's hand at the same time badi maa hurts raghbir at same place 

Flashback 2: when pragati just caught harshit and he jumps from window badi maa intentionally push raghbir so that he strikes to table and sent him out in name of medicines 

Flashback 3: When harshit kills Prashant he calls raghbir to help his sister at same time 

Fb ends 

BM: bewakoof ladki voh sochti rahi jo humane socha aur ab dekho khud ke hi jaal mein fas gayi 

H:Abhi toh jab raghbir ko pta chalega ki voh bani h aur voh uspar khud ka murderer prove krna chahti h toh raghbir toh usse chod hi dega 

BM:Bas kro aur ab khel khatam krne ka time aa gaya. Tu raghbir ki company ka CEO ban gaya aur jaldi hi is ghr ka malik bhi ban jayega phir is ghar par humara hi raaz hoga. Ab hume raghbir ki koi zaroorat nhi ab usse marna hoga. ab tk voh pragati aur bani bachati aayi h us bani ne raghbir ki maut ko apne naam kr liya phir pragati ne but ab koi nbi h humara kaam aasan hoga 

Both laugh loudly and drink 

Raghbir is standing near the door and he listened everything and is shattered 

He drinks too much and thinks maine pragati k sath kitna bura kiya voh bhi uske liye jisme uski koi galti nhi aur jiski galti h voh yahan hass rahe h is family mien vaise hi koi mera apna nhi tha aur jo apna tha usse maine khud se dur kr diya kaise kar skta hun m yeh kaash maine ek baar uski baat sun li hoti and drinks more 

Nakul comes there and tried to stop 

R:Nhi chote peene de muje aaj koi nhi rukega and drinks again 

Raghbir's health is not good and is fainted 

Soon malhotras rushed to the hospital coincidently in the hospital of sahas where he is doing dressing of pragati's wounds 

Pragati feels ragbir's presence and runs in that direction 

She comes to know that he is not well so she requests sahas to treat raghbir 

Sahas checks him and inform her that his liver is damaged. pragati is shocked 

Sahas: Don't worry madam ji yeh theek ho jaayenge hume bas inke blood group wala banda chahiye hoga jisse hum inka liver transplantion kr sake 

Pragati said her blood group is same as of ragbir and Dr starts the procedure 

After some time operation is successful and he Infomrs that he is fine. 

But pragati feels bad that raghbir go to this extent because of her so she decided to leave him for forever 

Precap: pragati is on the top of the hill and thinks agar m hi nhi rahi toh aapko dukh bhi nhi hoga and she jumps from the hill. 

Ps :Sorry for grammatical errors 🙂

Do comment 🙂

Edited by pari454 - 4 years ago