Bollywood CC #22- Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

106.9k

Users

54

Likes

860

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Life Mein jab sab chod de, jab dil na mile kisi se... Tab aisa kar lena chaiye. Giving myself a dil yo kinda evening.

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

There are one too many "boy-band" in Korea! .... May be the only country where boy bands still exist!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:South_Korean_boy_bands

1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

There are one too many "boy-band" in Korea! .... May be the only country where boy bands still exist!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:South_Korean_boy_bands

10 of the 20 worldwide trends are related to Korea.. I mean round letters 😆

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

There are one too many "boy-band" in Korea! .... May be the only country where boy bands still exist!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:South_Korean_boy_bands

Doesn't Japan still have a few boy bands . I know Arashi took a hiatus recently but don't much about other boy bands in there.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".