Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
They know that they got no chance with those married women. So, they move on .
Toh Bhabhi p*rn wale kahan unn tharkiyon ke saath shaadi racha rahe hai?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
They know that they got no chance with those married women. So, they move on .
Toh Bhabhi p*rn wale kahan unn tharkiyon ke saath shaadi racha rahe hai?
Toh Bhabhi p*rn wale kahan unn tharkiyon ke saath shaadi racha rahe hai?
Actresses wala concept different hey. They want romantic relationship with them. Daily soaps wala romance chahiye unko . Men too watch daily soaps like us, I think men are just like women when it comes to liking a movie star.
With p*rn stars , they are just horny. Waisey men are way too horny compared to women.
Why do people say Indian audience don't find married actresses desirable? Toh phir itne bhabhi p*rn kyun dekhte hai?
I think you're mistaking Bhabhi p0rn wale with the other spectrum of launde lapade, who take every PYT as crush.
Plus Bhabhi p0rn dekhne wale hardly admit karte hai ki woh bhabhi p0rn dekhte hai lol.
We living in 2019
Sara living in 2119

Isn’t it romantic?! Wow I had no idea lol
https://twitter.com/great_katzby/status/1184478332278185984?s=21
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3tJ8xVn3I1/?igshid=143h9fj372l47
She is so adorable.
Koi Kurt Russell kaun hai pooch raha that na? Iss bachche ki t-shirt mein hai Kurt Russell.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0