My thought on 14 oct epi

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

i think Mishti is right to make Abhir realize that Kunal is not a kid he is adult enough to run a company then he is adult enough to know what is right and wrong. And what Kunal did to Kuhu (though i may say that she deserves it for being blind) but was not right. And kuhu was very blind and as blind as Abhir in terms. But Mishti saying i should have not trusted you completely the statement she made was not right. But what i think she felt is that she should not trust him completely in case of Kunal. Come on in every turn it gets kunal seem to insult Mishti. How many times he has done it before Abhir. Abhir should not have forgiven Kunal after Ganapati and then again after Birthday fisco.  But this was very bad on one side he was showing that he is ok with Mishti and because of MIshti he gave a divorce paper to Kuhu. But yet every time Abhir defends Kunal. Yet today he is defending Kunal rather than accept that his brother is wrong.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I totally agree with you. I am copy pasting my comment from the daily discussion thread.

Finally watched the episode and i loved every bit of it. Guys i think again i am in the minority. I didn't find Mishty's words harsh,but they were quite appropriate.It was much needed. Abir ko yeh dose kab ki mill jaani chahiye thi.I never liked the way he handles Kunal. He always tries to take a safe root and makes a balance between Mishti and Kunal. I didn't like his approach during KUKU's engagement time when Mishti raised about Shweta's presence,didn't like him when Kunal manhandled Mishti during puja. Aur aaj bhi ushne Baba ke samne Kunal ko defend kiya.smiley18

Coz of his soft nature everyone plays with his emotions.Can't he see that.Starting from Kuku to BB and even Parul maasi. Even if Baba is a criminal who is she to decide whether Abir should get along with his father or not.

I didn't find anything wrong in Baba's approach today. Aaj mujhe woh bahut hi sahi lage.I clearly remember when he was trying to meet Abir, he said this time he will not let BB to win.It's BB only who made false accusation against him so that he can't meet his son.He clearly said why he didn'y involve anyone while going for Mishbir rishta. He was absolutely right,these RVs are hopeless people.

arhi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I too agree with you, kunal is not a kid, he knows what’s wrong and right, even if his mom manipulated, does not he know what his mom suggested to do with kuhu and mishti is wrong, he could have said no to her game but he happily went along with his mom. If the same thing had kajal Bhen said to abhir, he would have given his 2 cents to his mom. And that’s the thing mishti was trying to convey to abhir I guess. Every individual adult makes their own decisions and kunal consciously chose to play the game along with his mom.

And also I didn’t find anything wrong with baba, he knows abhir happiness is with mishti and he is doing everything that he can get mishti and abir together because of his past experience with kajal don. Baba knows if this family does not like someone they can go to any extent to prove them wrong and baba referring kunal has gone on Big Ben is a natural response of what he heard from abhir

janaki17789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

I totally agree with you. I am copy pasting my comment from the daily discussion thread.

Finally watched the episode and i loved every bit of it. Guys i think again i am in the minority. I didn't find Mishty's words harsh,but they were quite appropriate.It was much needed. Abir ko yeh dose kab ki mill jaani chahiye thi.I never liked the way he handles Kunal. He always tries to take a safe root and makes a balance between Mishti and Kunal. I didn't like his approach during KUKU's engagement time when Mishti raised about Shweta's presence,didn't like him when Kunal manhandled Mishti during puja. Aur aaj bhi ushne Baba ke samne Kunal ko defend kiya.smiley18

Coz of his soft nature everyone plays with his emotions.Can't he see that.Starting from Kuku to BB and even Parul maasi. Even if Baba is a criminal who is she to decide whether Abir should get along with his father or not.

I didn't find anything wrong in Baba's approach today. Aaj mujhe woh bahut hi sahi lage.I clearly remember when he was trying to meet Abir, he said this time he will not let BB to win.It's BB only who made false accusation against him so that he can't meet his son.He clearly said why he didn'y involve anyone while going for Mishbir rishta. He was absolutely right,these RVs are hopeless people.

i felt Baba is very sly. distress pe he made abhir against Meenu. But he was right abt kunal

janaki17789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arhi_78

I too agree with you, kunal is not a kid, he knows what’s wrong and right, even if his mom manipulated, does not he know what his mom suggested to do with kuhu and mishti is wrong, he could have said no to her game but he happily went along with his mom. If the same thing had kajal Bhen said to abhir, he would have given his 2 cents to his mom. And that’s the thing mishti was trying to convey to abhir I guess. Every individual adult makes their own decisions and kunal consciously chose to play the game along with his mom.

And also I didn’t find anything wrong with baba, he knows abhir happiness is with mishti and he is doing everything that he can get mishti and abir together because of his past experience with kajal don. Baba knows if this family does not like someone they can go to any extent to prove them wrong and baba referring kunal has gone on Big Ben is a natural response of what he heard from abhir

baba seems like playing with abhir he wants abhir with himself hence he is distancing him from Meenu. or else why did he say Meenus faul like that to Abhir

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janaki17789

i felt Baba is very sly. distress pe he made abhir against Meenu. But he was right abt kunal

I feel the same too !!

Soulmate27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

deleted

Edited by Soulmate27 - 4 years ago
Soulmate27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arhi_78

Kunal will not say NO to his mom bcoz he hates mishti as much as meenu hates her if not more...

he is blinded by his male EGO which is hurt bcoz Mishti REJECTED him...

he is actually a hollow minded coward and spineless enough to use hatred as an excuse to blame every miniscule happening that is not to his liking on Mishti

janaki17789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soulmate27

Kunal will not say NO to his mom bcoz he hates mishti as much as meenu hates her if not more...

he is blinded by his male EGO which is hurt bcoz Mishti REJECTED him...

he is actually a hollow minded coward and spineless enough to use hatred as an excuse to blame every miniscule happening that is not to his liking on Mishti

that why baba said that he is BB. And I agree Kunal has turned into BB