Loved it

Ishra wants to move on

Both are liking to be with each h other

Update soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 11

Raman was kissing Ishita hungrily while she was also kissing him back with equal pleasure.he was just pulling her more close to himself while she was also encouraging him caressing his hair.

After long they broke the kiss in need of air,they look at each other with passion filled eyes and again claimed their lips after catching some air .both start kissing each other sensuously while his hand start wandering on her back.she closed her eyes in sheer pleasure while he was busy in caressing her back.he broke the kiss in a jiffy and turn her ,his front collided with her back and he opened the dori of her blouse in a swift.he started kissing her back passionately while she was all lost in his touches .he start biting ,sucking and kissing her back making her loose her senses completely.

He opened the single hook holding her blouse and it hung on her shoulder showing him her creamy skin.his heart skip a beat seeing such a beauty infront of his eyes,he pulled her more into himself and start kissing her back removing the blouse off her shoulder.

Ishita couldn't take his sweet torture and turned to him.he looked at her semi nude beautiful body while she took his hand to her peaks.he softly caressed her peaks and it got erected .she closed her eyes in pleasure while he started kneading her orbs.she was leaning on him for support when he pinned her to the wall and took her peak in his mouth over the thin fabric making her forget everything.she took her hand to his hair and start encouraging him to close all the distance between them while he too was sucking her peaks hungrily all lost in her.ishita couldn't take the pleasure and opened the hook of her undercloth and it hung.he look at the single piece of fabric hanging loosely on her body and throw it away.he took her peaks in his mouth and start kissing it hungrily all lost in her.

They were lost in each other when there was a knock on the door.both didn't heard it first time but when it get louder ,it broke their trance.both look at each other,Ishita was semi nude while raman's shirt was also thrown away.both looked away in embarrassment and tried to cover themselves when they heard, Raman,tu thik hai naa,open the door.

Raman -ashok,iss samay.tum bahar mat aana.saying so he was going when Ishita said-let me go to the room.

Raman nodded and she went to room taking her clothes.she closed the door and settled on the bed breathing heavily.

Ishita-kya ho gaya tha mujhe.in place of stopping him,I was encouraging him.yeh Shaadi Meri marzi se nahi hui hai ,how can we  take our relationship ahead,yeh nahi kar sakti main,it will be wrong ,very wrong.she was lost in her thoughts while Raman went and opened the door .

Ashok saw him and said hugging Raman tight -thank God u r fine,I was so scared.

Raman-main thik hoon,ashok.he said hugging Ashok back making him realise that Raman is not drunk.

Ashok break the hug and said-u r not drunk,u r sober.yeh kaise hua,tune pi nahi.

Raman smiled and said-she didn't let me drink.

Ashok-omg,u r smiling.ishita's effect.

Raman-ur bhabhi's effect,she didn't let me drink aur main bhi nahi pina chahta tha,she is sick naa.toh uski take care karna hai.

Ashok hugged him again and said-i am really happy for u,shayad tujhe woh mil gayi joh tujhe inn andheron se baahar le aaye.main thak gaya tha tujhe yun andheron mein doobta dekh kar.

Raman-thanks Ashok,for being with me always,tu mera sachcha yaar hai .khana khaiyega,Maine banaya hai.

Ashok-dal roti.he asked smiling to which Raman nodded smiling .

Ashok-will surely eat ,but bhabhi ko bura toh nahi lagega that I am invading ur privacy .

Raman-nothing like that,tu baith,I just call her.he said and went to call Ishita .

He knocked the door and she said-khula hai.

Raman went inside and both look at each other .both were feeling awkward to say anything ,they were just looking at each other when Raman said-i went overboard,mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha.sorry,I know tum mujh jaise sharabi ko kabhi accept nahi karogi aur main aisa chahta bhi nahi hoon.donr know how I lost control over myself ,may be because u r too beautiful,but mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha.he said and turn to go without listening her answer but stopped in mid and said-ashok aaya hai and I stopped him for dinner.if u have forgiven me,please baahar aa jao.gussa ho phir bhi aa jao warna usse bura lagega.he is my only friend.he said and went out.

Ishita felt bad at his words that how worthless he feels of himself .though she was also feeling awkward but not bad of him touching her.she too don't want this to happen between them but the reason was not the one he was thinking.

Ishita-aisa nahi hai ki aapka choona mujhe galat lagaa,it's just u don't me and my mission.aap nahi jaante main Kya karna chahti hoon.i just don't want to get diverted from my mission.yeh pyaar ,mohabbat Meri priority nahi honi chahiye,my priority usse kamine ko punish karna hona chahiye,but Kya karun I can't stop myself from feeling for raman.she was lost in her thoughts when Raman called her .she look at herself in the mirror and went out.

Ashok saw her ,she was wearing a light pink saree with bangles,sindoor and mangalsutra looking like a married woman.

Ashok-i was wrong,Ishita waisi nahi hai,jaisa Maine socha tha.she is happily settling in raman's life,taking care of him ,I hope sab thik ho.he was thinking when Ishita greeted him.he too greeted her and she said-aap baithiye,main dekhun Raman Kya kar rahe hai??saying so she went to kitchen when Raman was standing lost in his thoughts.he was about to touch the hot vessel when Ishita hold his hand and said-kya kar rahe hai,abhi jal jaate.

Raman look at her and said-tum yahan Kya kar rahi ho,go and sit .mujhe roti banane do.

Ishita-aap jaa kar baithiye,main roti bana rahi hoon,kuch aur bhi bana doon.how can we serve him just dal roti.

Raman-woh Mera dost hai,I know his taste.tum jao,he said all irritated. He was irritated as she don't tell him that she liked their intimacy and don't want him to stop.

He liked their intimacy and wanted her to feel same but her silence made him believe otherwise making him irked.

Ishita-i know he is ur friend but I am the woman of the house.does it look good that u work while I sit outside.

Raman left the work and went out saying,joh karna hai karo.

Ishita smiled at his childish antics and got busy in making food.

Raman sat next to Ashok all silent while Ashok could feel his anger .

Ashok-jhagda hua Kya bhabhi se,shall I go??

Raman look at him and he asked again .Raman realised Ashok must be feeling awkward.

Raman composed himself and said-arey nahi,nothing like that.tu baith ,she is bringing the food.he said and both start waiting.

After ten minutes,Ishita came and said-sorry,took so much of time.but kuch tha nahi,kuch khaas nahi bana paayi.i will invite u some other day and will make ur favourite,aaj itne se kaam chala lijiye.she said and served dal fry roti with salad.

Ashok-its ok ,I am happy that u r taking care of my friend.thats more then I ask for.he said and start eating while Raman was just sitting with a frown.

Ishita-aap bhi kha lijiye,Raman .

Raman-mujhe pata hai,don't instruct me.he said and start eating while Ishita and Ashok smiled.ishita seeing his cute antics while Ashok getting his friend back.

All had their food and Ashok went leaving ishra alone.both look at each other and went to their bedroom without saying anything.

Very soon ,both were on the bed laying on the farthest corner thinking about each other and the intimacy they shared.

Raman-she didn't liked it,tabhi kuch nahi kaha.but the way she was responding to my touch,the way she was lost and was moaning,she was enjoying it.toh kyun nahi kaha that we can do it.after all we r husband and wife.he thought looking at Ishita who was laying with closed eyes.

Raman-raman ,stop being a despo.usse waqt chahiye hoga,de do.waise bhi she is not physically strong for all this ,she is sleeping,tu bhi so jaa.thinking so he closed his eyes suppressing his desire.

On the other hand,Ishita was also trying hard to sleep but all she can feel was his raw touches on her body.she clutched her fist burning in her raw desire and chewed her lips trying hard to suppress her moan remembering their passionate encounter.

Finally she turned to him not able to stop her wild thoughts and said-why I am struggling with my feelings,if I want it,atleast I can confess it to myself .she thought and closed her eyes and said-yes,I liked it.she said and sighed in relief mouthing her feeling.

She open her eyes and saw him sleeping.

Ishita-i want it again.i want to go close to him but kaise kahun.but what if he don't want it ,after all he loved Shreya .but main unki biwi hoon,mujhe koshish karni chahiye that he forget him.shayad iss tarah paas aa kar woh usse bhool jaaye aur mujhe pyaar karne lage,tujhe pyaar chahiye naa Raman ka,she asked to herself to which she first nodded in no and then in yes.

Ishita-haan chahiye,toh Kya karun, bolun kya unhe .he was also enjoying toh bolne mein Kya problem hai.waise bhi we r husband -wife,we should be transparent with each other.she thought and finally shift a little towards Raman.

Raman,who was just trying to sleep opened his eyes sensing little movement near him.

He look at her,she also look at him.both stared an eyelock ,then his eyes travelled to her body making her shiver .he was looking at her hungrily but wasn't saying anything while Ishita was also looking at him waiting for him to come closer but when he didn't moved ,she closed her eyes taking the bold step.she opened  her arms for him and he went near to her.

He hugged her tight while she too wrapped her arms around him.he look at her,she too opened her eyes and look at him.both shared an eyelock and next second their lips got intermingled in each other.

Both started kissing each other hungrily while their hands and legs got busy in exploring each other's body.

After a brief kiss,they unpinned her pallu ,opened her hooks and took her orbs in his mouth again and start sucking it again while she got lost in him again.she too opened her undercloth again ,and it again was thrown away.he start kissing ,biting sucking her front mercilessly while she was all lost in him.

He was all lost in worshipping her body when she took his hand to her saree ,he opened her pleats in a second and removed her petticoat too making her all node infront of him .he got up and admired her beauty while she was just blushing under his gaze.he came to her again and start loving her again while she was again lost in him.

After long,she removed his shirt and both hugged each other tight.they were just pulling each other all lost in themselves.

After long,they couldn't control themselves,he adjusted himself on her and entered into her in a swift movement.

She poked her nails in his skin in pain and both waited for her to get fine.

Very soon,both start rocking together in sync ,he took her lips in his and start kissing her while she too was also kissing him back.

Both were lost in their act when he fell on her feeling his extreme while she too wrapped her arms around him feeling happy and contented.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Sus4u thumbnail

Wow!what a update.briliant😍😍😍😍

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Ishita was scolding herself for diverting her mind from her mission 

Raman was upset with her non response

He wanted to be close to her

Finally ishita admitted that she wants Raman’s love