Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

From now onwards can we expect Babita's emotional progression & actual emancipation or is it too much to ask for ? 

I hope this happens now. I truly hope so. Babita needs to stop feeling guilty of anything... Of desiring HS, of marrying for love, of thinking prioritizing HS etc etc. Lets actually see Babita’s emotional growth and her healing HS from his trauma. 

I am glad Mini opened up about her feeling to her friends. This was much needed. Also, let Babita and Mini please have a heart to heart conversation with each other so they understand boundaries and expectations of each other. This ma-beti need to communication more than ever now, without HS, without Khuranas, like they used to before. 

As for HS, I am glad he’s voicing out his feelings openly. I am glad he’s getting mad at Babita for hurting him and not hiding behind “is ghar mein koi nahi royega”. 

As for Hannie, I have no idea where this is going. They clearly love each other a lot, but maybe need more effort from each side to finally accept each other as Father-Daughter. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Babita did not have a very good impression of Hanuman initially.. who would want to call a drunkard Bhai? 😆

Yup, I still don’t think Babita had any attraction or feelings towards HS pre-divorce. HS probably did but I don’t think Babita thought about it that much then. She was way too traumatized by her divorce proceeding and all. Nevertheless, they did started ldeveloping attraction/feelings since her job track and it continued and grew from there. I have said this many times and I will say it again, there were many instances when sexual tension was visible between them 😆. 

Abb idk why HS said he claimed himself to be Mini’s father in the puja because he wanted to reassure Babita and for her happiness. I always thought he felt he was Mini’s father. Idk what writers are trying to prove with this. So much contradiction 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

That’s life. Ek din romance hota hai.. dusre din argument. Normal couple life! 

Very well said! 👏