Bollywood Forum CC #21- Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

107k

Users

44

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Twinkle comics character Supandi.
JMY5OIGTMUHUHSZA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 664AFG6OYH5SWCWE

That Gif is my contribution to one and only! ... 😛

Yeah..🤗 It took me nearly 5 minutes to find that gif 😩

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: GRYWO2V46CN7PXSK

That's what I expect from you 😉 I don't expect AngelFromHell/AngelLikeDevil to fight 🤗

what's the likelihood of me getting innocent tag?

JMY5OIGTMUHUHSZA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

what's the likelihood of me getting innocent tag?

Why are you so obsessed to be innocent? 😆

Image

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: UGRNZHGMVTVERJBU

Why are you so obsessed to be innocent? 😆

Obsessed nahi.. atleast I will know who believe me and who not. 😆

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

what's the likelihood of me getting innocent tag?

You will never get it lol.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

You will never get it lol.

Tabah hogye hum

JMY5OIGTMUHUHSZA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Obsessed nahi.. atleast I will know who believe me and who not. 😆

No one believes you. 🤗 You should search for another tag 😔

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2Q2ZUSYWTB6FCPNJ

No one believes you. 🤗 You should search for another tag 😔

Clueless socha tha wo bhi gya hatho se....😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".