Twinkle comics character Supandi.Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck
What does Supandi mean?!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Twinkle comics character Supandi.Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck
What does Supandi mean?!
Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck
That Gif is my contribution to one and only! ... 😛
Yeah..🤗 It took me nearly 5 minutes to find that gif 😩
That's what I expect from you 😉 I don't expect AngelFromHell/AngelLikeDevil to fight 🤗
what's the likelihood of me getting innocent tag?
what's the likelihood of me getting innocent tag?
Why are you so obsessed to be innocent? 😆
![]()
Why are you so obsessed to be innocent? 😆
Obsessed nahi.. atleast I will know who believe me and who not. 😆
what's the likelihood of me getting innocent tag?
You will never get it lol.
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
You will never get it lol.
Tabah hogye hum
Obsessed nahi.. atleast I will know who believe me and who not. 😆
No one believes you. 🤗 You should search for another tag 😔
No one believes you. 🤗 You should search for another tag 😔
Clueless socha tha wo bhi gya hatho se....😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0