Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Omg this joker has a lovers club dedicated to him🤣. Maana pr ya family hain... Phir bhi😆... https://www.instagram.com/p/B2pHoE8hUra/?igshid=1ggjlmh0xnn1h
Originally posted by: L24A5LFGUKU5BFVW
They have individuality which is the main USP of their characters. characters have their own flaws and incredible stories.
Did you watch Inside Man? Its amazing
Characters are flawed that's the best part 😎🤑
Yes Inside man and Money hest has a lot of lsimilarities buy still different.. I loved it too
Characters are flawed that's the best part 😎🤑
Yes Inside man and Money hest has a lot of lsimilarities buy still different.. I loved it too
BW remake will ruin the series 😠
Kabhi kabhi dragony aur phenonemal ko dekkhe lagta he koi cinema hall me kaam karte he... sabse zyada collection ka panchaat unko hi he.
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Kabhi kabhi dragony aur phenonemal ko dekkhe lagta he koi cinema hall me kaam karte he... sabse zyada collection ka panchaat unko hi he.
I guess everyone has a particular area of interest. I don't know which area about BW interests me 🤣
Originally posted by: RN3MG65W3DFGTPIX
BW remake will ruin the series 😠
Nhi bn Raha srk denied buying series rights.😆
Nhi bn Raha srk denied buying series rights.😆
Probably Netflix didn't commission a substandard series which is already on their platform 😁
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0