Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks you all finally exams are over, now writing the story, will  update tomorrow pakka vala promise ...i know i am very bad to keep promises, but this time paaka promise will we updating tomorrow 😊

rsusmita thumbnail

PART-92

Mehendi  Function is going in full swing,in north indain style.Kids were getting excited when their tiny hands were adored with the mehendi.

Geet hands adored with the mehendi…she shied when the girl was asking the name to write on her hand…”maan “, even she got surprised when the words came out of her lips …how she accepted  all these… she could not deny the love  which she buried inside her heart..maan  was successful in bringing back the love.

“Maan, what you are thinking, where you are lost”, following his gaze dadima could see he was looking at kids.Both pari and manasi hands are with mehendi and Vicky is feeding them in turns.“ I  was very much worried about Vicky…I never thought he will come out of his shell…geet really took great care, with these kids company   he changed a lot 

Hmm…“dadima did you saw uncle and yash..i was looking for them”.“

maan why you are disturbing them,”Why I would disturb them…. Maan, both of them are with their wives, feeding them dinner 

..“Dadima did geet ate anything”…no she told she wont’ have any thing . iam taking milk for her.Dadima you take rest , taking the milk from her hand, I will check myself ..His eyes were searching for  geet in dim-lighted room,she was sitting on baywindow… seems she likes that place…her face was glowing , maan lost in the angelic face..

Sir  dinner , with assistant words he came back from his thoughts, keeping the plate on the table assistant left the place.

Maan  you are here…she tried to pull the skirt, …”geet  what you are doing mehendi will be spoilt.”. geet he  made place near the legs ..maan what you are doing…geet it is okay, now tell why you are not feeling hungry..oh..even you did not eat in the morning.Do not see me like that I know you have not eaten anything in the morning …

Before she could talk anything, maan shut her mouth with morsel of rice….he always  amazes me with his gestures…

Maan  vo…she wants to ask so many questions, but she could not able voice out her feelings.     He took her hand and trying to see mehendi patterns….what you are searching in this ..Vo  my name , lasttime I could not see it…now do  want to miss it Geet became quite hearing those ….both lost in their past…geet I want to tell you something …we cannot move forward when our past coming in between us…please try to come out your past this is effecting us..i know I did a lot of mistakes, iam trying to mend, but until you help me i cannot do it,will you help me…Maaan….

Before she could open her mouth, maan again fed her with spoonful of rice….maan what you are doing…maan took her into his arms made herlaid on the bed…tucking the bed spread Geet take rest, I will just come in 5 min, placing one kiss on her forehead, he left her .     Geet woke up with the rays falling on her face….the new day brought new hopes  in her lives…but there still some hesitation her mind, her heart wants to enjoy this moments…but she could not able to trust her fate….will she ever able to move forward forgetting all the past..

Maa , you are here…

Geet  today it a big day in your life….i want to make you ready ..geet could not tell no to Priya .

Yash ..are you crazy , do you think I would wear this..taking the dhoti  in his hands. Maan this is dhoti…in out tradition bridegroom wears this…yash how can I wear this…no .. cannot..Then forgot about marriage….what … , yash iam maan singhKhurana…do not black mail me ….then wear this … Yash …how can I wear this… ido not know…see my shervani is better than this…maan you cannot escape like this….you have to wear this…if you want to marry geet… Yash ….are you blackmailing me ….seriously…

What happening …yash why still maan still did not did not get ready…what you are doing…he has to sit down for puja …muhurtam  even geet has started doing gowri puja …

Maan was looking at them with confused face…he knows marriage was  being in south Indian style…but he did not go into details, and one being is to wear this, og god now he cannot back from this arrangement …Maan..beta why you are not wearing this…oh dad I do nothow to wear this, he could not voice out his feeling about this idea of not  wearing  dhoti. 

It is okay maan beta , I will help you in wearing  this ,maan then observed both yash and raam were  wearing  dhoti…Yash Priya is calling you, you go and there and look after the arrangements , I will bring maan ….Maan was looking how  raam was wrapping  the dhoti ,he was unusually very calm…he knows something was bothering him,

.Dad….sorry I can call you dad know uncle…Maan you do have think about like that…you are just like yash to me…making him to sit on the bed….dad now tell me what that bothering you, you are looking so disturbed….Maan vo…

Dad you can tell  me anything    Maan , I know you will take care of geet, but being the father I know Maan the day geet came into our lives, she changed our lives, his eyes became moist, thinking how she used to care of him, and his business…maan I lost one daughter, I do not want to lose  the other ….Dad I know how much you love geet and I promise you that I will never let you down…Their talks came to halt with Priya intervention…Raam  you are still here…maan had to  sit for  the puja ….

Maan was following instructions given by pandit,which  were new to him, raam was helping him.Maan eyes were searching for geet..oh god these rituals I just hate them…why she is not still not there….Maan  what happened,is any thing troubling you …Nothing Dad….he just smiled trying to control his urge to ask  about geet. As if his prayers were answered, he saw his geet coming …oh god she just looking like a pari ascendingfrom heavan .Anjali made her to sit opposite her and there was white cloth acting as barrier between them both pari and manasi are holding that at the either side…maan could not able to see her , Sensing his anxiety …bhai you cannot see geet until sumhurtham ….ya I know Yaah told about the rituals.It was time for kanyadanam …Raam and  Priya were sitting beside geet…Maan was curiously watching them performing  rituals ,he forwarded his feet  when pandit asked him to step forward , Dad  what you are doing….no…you cannot  don like this…he immediately took back his legs….when raam was trying to touch the feet ..Maan beta  this is the ritual ,the bride father washes feet of bride grrom and does kanyadanam….please let me do the ritual

No  dad what everthe ritual how can I allow my father to touch my feet, I agree with maan ..Raam you are like father to maan, how can father touch his son’s feet,  we can skip this ritual …and continue other rituals , even I am enjoying these ritual.With  no option left raam had to skip the ritual of washing maan feet . panditiji continued with the other rituals , raam placed geet hands in the hands of maan  

Finally maan could able to see his geet…the barrier was taken with him placing some paste thing which Anjali told as jaggery and tillpaste on the head of geet, even geet did the same thing…now it was time of manglaya dhrana ,geet was now sitting besides him,it was time for mangalydharna…anjali lifted geet long hair tied in flowers ….there was sudden urge in him to kiss the soft skin  exposing  under the plait,   controlling his urges…he tied the tied  mangal sutram with instructions of Anjali. 

it was time to give arti for newly wed couple  …pandiji was asking any sister maan washaving, normally sisters would do this rituals…   Savitri devi asked Anjali to come  and do arti.Even Anjali took responsibility of gruhapravesham ( Aritual of welcoming a new bride into house )seeing  all these anajali savtri devi eyes became moist…what happned dadi see everything went well, your daughter in law had come into house …Anjali it not only daughter in-law even daughter had come to our house …daadi ..ha Anjali , maan has always missed his sister, now with your presence ,maan never misses his sister … daadi ma….anjali hugged her… dadi why you are crying now..see our family has completed now see I got one sister , no maan Iam not crying….i am just very happy raam and Priya were happy ..seeing their family hug..who says to there  should be  blood relation between relation for bonding 

"Now I have to be afraid of you anju"….yash why you are telling like this…then what now you are sister of great MSK…that”s good yash even there is drop of tear in my sister eyes …then you  have to face the wrath of this maan singhKhurana….anjali could not ask more than this…today god has given  a brother’s love and affection   which she was deprived till now.

next part-93

Edited by rsusmita - 4 years ago
rsusmita thumbnail

Thank you friends for bearing with me, will try to update soon ,please give your comments and like 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Geet still not able to trust her fate

Anjali is very happy getting brother in maan 

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update 

Waiting for next update 

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Finally Maan& Geet married again.. new beginnings..all got one relationship which they looking for.

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely update..

Continue soon..

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 92

terrific update! Maaneet get married! Can understand Geet's feelings!! 

update soon

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful very touching. I too hate the part of father washing son-in-law’s feet a

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Finally they get married again hope fr new beginning and Geet let go of hr past to start fresh