Posted: 4 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

They are showing natural progression I guess

communication is key to their relationship ❤️

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ok all aaj titu di nahi he. So I am supposed to give the UD.but thanks to saas di unhone mere kaam asaan kardi he .she has given me the UD .so I will update it at the epi end after adding precap .

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

They are showing natural progression I guess

communication is key to their relationship ❤️

Which is a good thing bhaggu 

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Ok all aaj titu di nahi he. So I am supposed to give the UD.but thanks to saas di unhone mere kaam asaan kardi he .she has given me the UD .so I will update it at the epi end after adding precap .

Ok gayu🤗

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

Which is a good thing bhaggu 

KalMa evolving naturally 

and communicating 

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

KalMa evolving naturally 

and communicating 

Yup strong relationships keliyeh bahoot zaroori hai , just love them alot I just hope ki yeah mystery jald Seh jald solve hojayeh

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Written Update - October 4th, 2019 by SAAS di

Episode starts off with Kalyani and Malhar discussing Swara. They are talking about how hopeful they were that Swara was not behind these attacks in AN. Malhar says that maybe it's time for him to accept the truth that the sister he lost is not same sister he found. 

Asawari is hiding in Swara's cupboard playing a voice recording of Moksh crying. Swara panics thinking Moksh is inside the cupboard but turns out its Asawari. She threatens Swara that not only Kalyani and Malhar's lives at stake but also Moksh. Both heard/see Kalyani and Malhar coming to Swara's room. Asawari pretends like Swara was trying to lock her in the cupboard. Swara also pretends and tries to lock Kalyani in the cupboard. Asawari asks them to leave the room. After everyone leaves, Swara is very upset. 

Asawari comes to Malhar and Kalyani's room, and tells them that Swara is mentally unwell and she needs a doctor. She asks them not to tell anyone of this because Swara will have a tough time getting married and people may accuse her of ill-treating Swara as she is her stepmother. She gives Malhar the address of a doctor and tells him that she tried telling Bapji to take Swara to a psychiatrist but he refused. Malhar agrees to meet with the doctor but is worried how he'll manage this and his work.

Another day of Navratri starts and AnuYani are getting ready for the pooja. Sarthak comes and asks to speak to Anupriya, and Kalyani teases them. AnuSar speak to each other and Anupriya sees that Sarthak burnt his own hands to punish himself and scoldes him while dropping the 'ji' at the end of his name. Anupriya also tells him that if he's upset, he can talk to her.

Pooja starts. Kalyani thinks there are seven more days left. Asawari thinks she will destroy everything within these five days. 

In KalMa's room, Malhar has to go meet the doctor but is facing pressure from the Commissioner to solve the case. He asks Kalyani if he's doing the right thing by prioritizing his sister over his case. She explains the meaning of husband and wife to him and says that she can also help him out. She tells him to go speak to the doctor while she gets to the bottom of the case. Malhar smiles and tries to get romantic with her but she thinks he's doing it because of Swara. When he tries to hold her face again, she tells him that she's feeling ticklish. Malhar smiles and leaves. 

Kalyani meets Ahir who shows her his grades and says he passed his courses in college. Kalyani sees that he went to college in Solapur and Ahir gets nervous. In celebration of him passing, she says after figuring out the July 26ty receipt, she'll make him something nice to eat and leaves. Asawari comes and Ahir tells her that she has managed to distract Malhar by sending him after that doctor but what about Kalyani. Asawari shows him the shagun ki taal for AnuSar's wedding proposal and tells Ahir not to worry since she has a plan.

Kalyani is talking to Anupriy and asking her to remember what happened during the saree delivery on July 26th as she is not able to find out the owner of the phone number on the receipt. Kalyani thinks that the person who bought the saree is the woman who died. Anupriya says she is unable to recall and Kalyani yells at her saying she is forgetting so many things these days. Sarthak comes in and tells Kalyani not to yell at her mother, and says that it is not necessary that the person who bought the saree is the person who died but he refers to the person as a 'he'. So Kalyani is wondering how Sarthak knows that the person to died is a man.

Actually sarthak used the term Mara not Mari huyi insaan ie masculine gender despite hearing anuyani talking about that malhar suspects it to be a dancer woman. That's what struck kalayni I feel.

Precap.

Same sbs scene ashvari brought shagun and As ne lagayi thappad.

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

thanks for the update

P.S :- kya kal thr hain iya monday ko