Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: najma123

Hate Story 2 one right?  But they played that once for them no? That's one more lit song 

whenever 'aaj tumpe pyar aaya'played only ritik-sesha(arjun-adaa) from N1 comes into my mind they were sexy hot in this dance in sesha Fbs thats when she realise n accepted that she is in love with ritik

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

@bold...OMG what are u saying yaar?gosh this is hilarious🤣I did not watch the show but couple in that show were popular

Bahon Ke Dharmiyan is classic evergreen it can never get old,i will say SLB masterpiece,the song just gives peace to the heart,nowadays they are not playing it,the last i saw was in Ram-Priya consummation promo from BALH

In Lamhon Ke Daaman,gosh they played in every couple consummation sequence that i literally despise the song like you say every serial killer

Ang Laga De is a hot one though that i don't get tired of listening...i don't mind of it played on Praghbir

Dude, didn't you watch the promos? They had some painting work going on, and they painted each other red. Matlab, laal Ishq was The song, they took it too seriously. 😆 I suggest you go watch their promo at least. 

I don't know BKD was played in BALH, but I don't know. It gives me not so modern vibes? Maybe that's why I can't relate to it. JA was over used. 

Ang Laga De has been shown quite a few times. And it's AWESOME. But most of all, what I love is when they use their own BGMs, shows have their background music, like BP has now. I like that being played. And more than the actual consummation which is dramatised and in India, They only anyway show foreplay, I like watching the morning after scenes. Like how they showed in the hut. He was admiring her when she was sleeping. 

The best morning after scene was in Qubool Hai though between Aahil and Sanam, in fact they showed only the morning after scene and it was really nice. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

whenever 'aaj tumpe pyar aaya'played only ritik-sesha(arjun-adaa) from N1 comes into my mind they were sexy hot in this dance in sesha Fbs thats when she realise n accepted that she is in love with ritik

I can again, only think of Qubool Hai, Coz it was played for Aahil and Sanam and I goddamn loved it. Never watched the Naagin serials, TOO scared of snakes, I'd get nightmares. 😆

Mages thumbnail

I was hearing Zara Zara from Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein and i felt that passionate song suited the moment

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Dude, didn't you watch the promos? They had some painting work going on, and they painted each other red. Matlab, laal Ishq was The song, they took it too seriously. 😆 I suggest you go watch their promo at least. 

I don't warch SP shows much...KZK 2 on/off but i stopped completely now...the last i watch was YHM but after leap i stopped

I don't know BKD was played in BALH, but I don't know. It gives me not so modern vibes? Maybe that's why I can't relate to it. JA was over used. 

the song was played in the promo not the actual consummation if i am not mistake the actual consummation song was In Lamhon Ke Daman but i forgot...that song is played in all consummation sequence and seriously overkill the song

its a classic song,beautiful melody n depth lyrics...every 90s kids song it is,first ever salman enacted a passionate love making song and the way it was picturised was simply a beautiful no vulgarity just emotions

Ang Laga De has been shown quite a few times. And it's AWESOME. But most of all, what I love is when they use their own BGMs, shows have their background music, like BP has now. I like that being played. And more than the actual consummation which is dramatised and in India, They only anyway show foreplay, I like watching the morning after scenes. Like how they showed in the hut. He was admiring her when she was sleeping. 

I agree...well i like both...did u watch EK show dil hi toh hai aired on sony thats the only show the consummation b/w ritvik-palak played by karan-kundra n yogita bihani was bold...it was literally a consummation but ITV restrictions edited the real consummation and just rushed like the normal consummation by editing the bold part but EK uploaded the whole consummation in ALT Balaji app,man it was fire it was a consummation above the ITV standard and thats why sony edited certain parts

The best morning after scene was in Qubool Hai though between Aahil and Sanam, in fact they showed only the morning after scene and it was really nice. 

yup it was great...kv-sj had an amazing chemistry

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes baahon k darmiyan is boring now! 😆 And i haven't watched ishq baaz yet🤣

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yush001

Yes baahon k darmiyan is boring now! 😆 And i haven't watched ishq baaz yet🤣

👍🏻