PreRish FF: The Forbidden Love( 16+)Last Chapter pg90dt.13.3.20 - Page 32

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by shin-chan

What did Doctor say? Hope Prerna's life is not in danger due to delivery related problems in future

And now Shalini gonna turn completely negative?

Please update soon. 

Shalini is a cunning woman. Something is cooking in her head. You will know soon. 

Thanks 

Originally posted by mitras

Lovely update. Finally they are warming up to each other. smiley27

But their growing warmth is burning Shalini. 

Glad you liked the update 

Thanks 

Originally posted by Dinahjane

Update soon😊. I absolutely love this story. It’s very different and beautiful💯. Great imagination.

Glad to know that you’re enjoying this story. Will update soon 

Thanks 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Awesome update. Shalini's thoughts about Prerna are making me wary about Prerna's future. And I think even though Shalini will get what she wants out of this- a child, she's going to lose her marriage in the long run. Her husband has already distanced himself from her. I'm very curious to know how Rishabh-Prerna's equation will go from here. Aap Puri story jaldi se update Kar do, mujhse yeh suspense jhella nahi jaraha. Lol😊smiley1

~Love, Rekha.

Edited by Rexana19 - 4 years ago

very nice.  so shalini is moving P away from RB, i knew she'd do that.  please update again & longer, the story is really good.

I expected Shalini to do something like this, so I am not surprised. She just informing both Bajaj and Prerna without taking their opinion is so her. Bajaj's reaction is expected too. He would be shocked and he is just being informed about this without talking this with him as if he is an outsider and not the father of the baby. Prerna doesn't have a say in this. It's just a deal and she can't decide anything for this baby. 

Looks like Shalini's father is a sensible person. His idea is good.

The easy communication/bond that they formed will break in a day. Let's see how they would handle this change in the circumstances now. There would be physical distance now between them. 

I am expecting atleast one conversation between Bajaj and Prerna before they leave from here. Nice update, a start to the next phase in the story. Please continue soon.

Edited by MR21 - 4 years ago

Its distance that pulls one closer to each other. Sweet update. 😊hope yeh dooriyan will bring them closer

This chapter was beautifully written. You penned out both Rishab and Prerna’a feelings so nicely and accurately. 

God Shalini, why can’t she be nice? Isn’t she suffering from some illness? Shouldn’t that make her want to be nice?

I hope Rishabh starts visiting Prerna. Would love to see her reaction then 😬

Thank you for the update. Continue soon