Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil
haha ya we had a moment like telepathy! :p ya I posted hindi version of Vaseegara.. do you prefer Vaseegara over Zara Zara??:)
Haa I like both but Vaseegra a little better..don't know why.. only difference is in language and I and don't even understand it but it just sounds better☺️
Edit but angel why did you edit out Zara Zara?
This is a Korean song..buy slow and melodious.
My fav line. Pyar Kiya tho nibhana. You can replace pyar with dosti.
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Haa I like both but Vaseegra a little better..don't know why.. only difference is in language and I and don't even understand it but it just sounds better☺️
Edit but angel why did you edit out Zara Zara?
This is a Korean song..buy slow and melodious.
Hmm happens with me too.. sometimes I guess we end up liking the original more..
Arre this Korean song's soooo good..
so feel-good. 😃
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPnxw00z63I
@sakth: dont look at arjun's lips😆
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil
Hmm happens with me too.. sometimes I guess we end up liking the original more..
Arre this Korean song's soooo good..
so feel-good. 😃
It really is. 😍 Sometimes when I watch a k drama then I stumble upon such gems even though I'm into K-pop. Yet.
Wahi dekthi hoon. Sochu uska poster lagalu apney room mein beside my Deepika.
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
I find these movies off top of head having potential for a short yt parody - Tirangaa , Tere Naam , Krishh edit - Int. Khiladi , Jaani Dushman...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jMzMXpSOjs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCHsyht5eac https://x.com/i/status/2056083946996461648
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW3FzpQiie3/?igsh=MXA1N2M4aGtjazgzdQ==
Pls post your favourite song of Asha Ji. Asha Bhosle was the sister of playback singer Lata Mangeshkar and belonged to the prominent Mangeshkar...
1