Posted: 4 years ago

She very proudly said recently in Arbaaz' quick heal punch show in her duck voice " I toh dooont remaaambar whennn was my laaaast flop"

madam, here u go (copy pasting BOI recent report below):

The Zoya Factor broke records on Monday but the sort of records that no one wants. The film has been rejected like very few before as the film collected 15 lakhs nett on Monday. The drop was an insane 75% from Friday and that too from a ridiculously low level. The film will not even collect 3 crore nett in the first week.

😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Lol she will  now remember when her last big flop was ðŸ˜†.

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Lol she will  now remember when her last big flop was ðŸ˜†.

haha

funny thing is that she was fully crediting herself for the successes of bhaag milkha bhaag, padman, and sanju ðŸ¤ª

---------------------

Edited by Sanya.91 - 4 years ago
Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sanya.91

haha

funny thing is that she was fully crediting herself for the successes of bhaag milkha bhaag, padman, and sanju ðŸ¤ª

---------------------

Yeah.Sonam should be thankful that her sister and daddy are willing to produce movies for her.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

haha

---------------------

That undisputed box office queen of 2018 wala article🤣

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

that was hilarious

she kept on going..i don't remember my last flop..what or earth was Ek Ladki? i so wish arbaaz would have said..you just delivered one..

and this is the biggest reality check for her..her movie is struggling to hit even 3cr lifetime..hope this bursts her bubble..gets her out of her delusion..makes her arrogance fade a little and makes her eat the humble pie

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Undisputed queen of delusions - Ikaun aka Sonam Kapoor ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

She very proudly said recently in Arbaaz' quick heal punch show in her duck voice " I toh dooont remaaambar whennn was my laaaast flop"

madam, here u go (copy pasting BOI recent report below):

The Zoya Factor broke records on Monday but the sort of records that no one wants. The film has been rejected like very few before as the film collected 15 lakhs nett on Monday. The drop was an insane 75% from Friday and that too from a ridiculously low level. The film will not even collect 3 crore nett in the first week.

😆

@bold:read this in her voice. Reminded me of Masand doing her mimicry while reviewing this movie😆

Originally posted by: trouble_006

@bold:read this in her voice. Reminded me of Masand doing her mimicry while reviewing this movie😆

Lol

I just checked Rajeev's video review of tzf after your post... He mimicked her banawati squeaky accent real well...hahaha :0)

Also liked how he roated sonam, sunjay kapoor & sikandar kher with the irony of good luck & hardwork related with the movie' subject..he he

This man is witty