Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Ye to galat baat hai!!! In the words of Panditji," Ghor anarth!!!!" 

Ghor kalyug hai Bhai... Kya kar sakte hain... Logon main sanskaar naam ki cheez hi nahi bachi!!! 

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

But, I guess since now everyone knows the truth of the divorce papers, the Gathods might not consider these two divorced??? Waise bhi, the Gathods won't be planning Piansh's remarriage, right??? So, for them they are married. Remember, they were so eager for Pia to stay back that the divorce papers didn't cross their minds even once... Maybe Bhasmu is taking advantage of it???

Unfortunately, not just Gathods, most of the ITV shows don't bother about legal issues. For them, Dil Ka Rishta & here, Ved Mata Ki Verdict is everything. It's actually gross. No respect for relation or anything. 

Now that our Sanskari Kumar will realize it is Bhas, probably both of our Sanskari leads will opt for a remarriage. I mean if they start to live together again after divorce, it'll look odd. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Unfortunately, not just Gathods, most of the ITV shows don't bother about legal issues. For them, Dil Ka Rishta & here, Ved Mata Ki Verdict is everything. It's actually gross. No respect for relation or anything. 

Now that our Sanskari Kumar will realize it is Bhas, probably both of our Sanskari leads will opt for a remarriage. I mean if they start to live together again after divorce, it'll look odd. 

And this "Dil ka Rishta" thing is what I hate the most... 

Here Ved Mata ka verdict... Well, I have always been saying ki Ved Mata ki kahi hui baat Gathods ke liye patthar ki lakeer hai. No one can even dare to counter her!!!! They respect only one relation... The relation which they share with Ved and Ansh...

Bold: how I wish such a thing happens... I would love to see it. But no kaand please...

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Bold: how I wish such a thing happens... I would love to see it. But no kaand please...

Couldn't agree more. The first time I couldn't enjoy it due to Divya's death. ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Couldn't agree more. The first time I couldn't enjoy it due to Divya's death. ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

Well, we all know that no celebration of the Gathods has been completed without any kaands... I don't want to repeat the entire list again.

And Divya's death... I don't want to recollect that. She was one of my favourites and I was really sad when she died..

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Nushy! Beautiful written update.. wanted to comment post seeing episode, got busy so saw on television.

As you mentioned, damn good one and Bhasmika vs Piya , had hilarious dialogues. Glad team R decoded, was telling this only she should give hints to them. Also Dil is also smart. Was glad Ansh sensed something..wrong. Plus Piya throwing ashes on both of them..damn good! Bhasmika tried to be so damn fast..lol. Also obsession of bath tubs! ROFL that on terrace, who does?!