Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome Chapter 

Firstly I like Raman's honesty 

but its good that both Raman and Ishita decided to get to know each other better

this way they will understand each other better 

trust and companionship will be formed 

though both have not consummate their marriage but like Ishita says 

its best to give time to Raman so he can fall in love with her 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shot 10

Awesome update

Doc ask Raman to make ishu happy by any means

Raman thinks to consummate their relationship

He makes arrangements and confess the same to ishu

Update soon

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shot 11

Great update

Loved it

Ishu talks with Raman and ask him not to do it just for her . She wants to wait for their love to blossom

She feels happy to get Raman

Both are sorted now although they didn't took their relationship ahead but they grew more closer

Update soon

Sorry for late reply

supriya1697 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome!!!!!! Hope raman falls in love with ishita soon!!

Fab update!!

Update soon!!

Sg10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful and emotional story 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update yaar...really too good eagerly waiting for next update! !
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 12

Ishra were sitting together talking happily sipping their coffee when Ishita said-shall we go back??

Raman look at her and said-kya hua,aren't u liking it here??

Ishita-i am loving it here,but main bahu hoon Ghar ki,Meri bhi kuch responsibility hai .how can I let mummy ji handle everything alone.phir aapka office aur adi ka school bhi hai .kitni chutti lenge aap mere liye.

Raman-i am good,don't worry,main adjust kar raha hoon.

Ishita-but I don't want u to adjust,I want u to live normally like u use to live before.waise bhi u have to take off when I will get operated,toh u should work now .

Raman-but tumhe bhi toh meri jarurat hai .

Ishita-woh toh hamesha rahegi ,but for now I really want u to join ur office,toh hum wapas chale.

Raman-abhi??

Ishita-not now,may be tomorrow.wapas chalte hai.she said to which he nodded and said-waise sach kahun,Meri important meeting thi which I was pushing . glad u asked to go back .

Ishita-see,yahin baat hai .aap formal hai mere saath.please treat me like ur wife,like a part of u.tabhi hum sahi maayne mein ek honge . warna paas aakar bhi dur hi rehenge.i don't want to be a burden for u ,but a shoulder with whom u can share ur burden.

Raman smiled hearing her and said-u r that only,tabhi toh tumne adi ko itne achche se sambhal liya.u r really sharing my every responsibility.

Ishita came close to him and said keeping her head on his chest-adi is not my responsibility,he is my baby ,toh usse pyaar karna,uska khayal rakhna haq hai mera.

Raman smiled and said-u love my adi alot naa.

Ishita-no,I love our adi alot .woh mera bachcha bhi hai ,raman.aap usse yun mujhse kaat nahi sakte.

Raman wrapped her in his arms and said-i also don't want that .main chahta hoon ki adi tumhare saath bahut khush rahen.

Ishita-phir galat baat,sirf main aur adi nahi,hum sab ek saath khush rahenge,main ,adi aur aap .we can't be happy without u ,raman.she said smiling making him smile too.

Raman-achcha,let's go.its really late .

Ishita-main kitna thak gayi hoon.cant even walk.she said making a cute pout.

Raman-tum thaki,kaise.saari arrangements toh Maine ki.even coffee bhi Maine banayi.toh tum kaise thaki.

Ishita-so what,Maine itni baat ki aapse,aapko itna samjhaya.main thak gayi naa.

Raman-toh ab mujhe Kya karna chahiye??he asked smiling.

Ishita opened her arms and said-pick me up .

Raman was looking at her only smiling ,she was making cute pleading face while he was enjoying this new side of her.

Ishita-what,abhi meri Khushi ke liye suhaagraat manane ko ready the,now cant pick me.pick me naa.main bhari nahi hoon ekdum,sachchi .she said cutely and he picked her in his arms.ishita happily settled her head on his chest saying thank u.

Raman kissed her temple and said-i am loving this new side of u ,ekdum choti bachchi ho tum.bachchon ki tarah zid karti ho.

Ishita-i want to be ur baby and want lots of love and care from u.she was saying when he settled her on the bed and said-care toh main karta hi hoon,very soon we will be in love also .now sleep,it's really late.saying so he was going when she pulled him to herself and said-aap bhi aaiye.

Raman-i am just coming,mujhe thoda kaam hai.tum rest karo.he said and sat on the couch taking his laptop.

Ishita was just looking at him when he said-actually Kal ki meeting ki presentation ko final touch dena hai ,I will sleep after working.u sleep.he said to which Ishita nodded and closed her eyes while Raman continued working.he was happy with the way their relationship was progressing .

Raman-ishita ek bahut suljhi hui ladki hai .she do understand my needs and want to give me time to adjust.i think my life will be full of happiness.hum bahut khush rehne wale hai saath mein.he thought and start working .

Later in night,Ishita wake up and saw Raman sleeping on the couch in sitting position only wearing his spects and laptop in his lap.ishita went to him and switched off his laptop after saving his work .then she took out his spects and said caressing his hair-bed par so jaiye ,Raman.

He opened his droopy eyes and she told him again to go to bed.he got up and she hold him.she took him to bed and make him settle,then she settled next to him.soon ,they were sleeping cuddled in each other.

Next morning,Ishita was first to wake up.she look around and saw ramandi hugging her from either side,both were sleeping carelessly keeping their legs on her.she smiled and kissed their foreheads ,then got up to get ready for the day .

After an hour,she came out and saw both of them still sleeping.she went to adi and said kissing him-get up bachcha,see it's morning .

Adi turned and slept again.ishita caressed his hair and said-get up bachcha,u r sleeping since very long .she said and finally adi opened his eyes .

Ishita kissed his hair and said-good morning ,bachcha.

Adi smiled fully and said-good morning mumma.

Ishita-get up and freshen up,till I make breakfast for u.kya khaoge??

Adi thought for a while and said-idli,jaisi aap tiffin mein laati thi.i love that,apne adi ke liye banaogi naa,mumma .

Ishita smiled and said-ofcourse Meri jaan.go and freshen up.she said and adi went to washroom happily.then Ishita went to Raman and caressed his hair smiling .she kissed his hair softly not to break his sleep and was going when he pulled her to himself and caged her in his arms.

Ishita got surprised by his action and said-aap jage hai ,Raman.

Raman-haan,since the time u r waking up and loving adi,not fair madrasan,saara pyaar bete ke liye,pati ke liye kuch nahi.he said pulling her closer while his eyes r still closed.he inhaled her fragrance and said-u smell heavenly ,Ishita .feel like getting lost in u .

Ishita smiled hearing his words and said-toh ho jaiye naa.who is stopping u.

Raman-koi nahi,who can stop u .after all u r my law fully wedded wife .he said making her lay down on his chest.

Ishita-raman,mujhe uthne dijiye .had to make idli for adi.mere bachche ki farmaish hai.

Raman-be with me,I am liking it aur waise bhi,u r not allowed to enter kitchen.u can't stand to heat.

Ishita-but heat Kahan hai ,ac bhi hai,chimney bhi .I will be fine,please mujhe banane dijiye .she said to which he nodded in no.

Ishita-please jaan,u r my good hubby naa.she said making Raman open his eyes.

Raman-phir se bolo.

Ishita smiled and said-please jaan.

Raman smiled and said-ok ,u r allowed but u will do minimum work.remember,u r not allowed to stress urself.

Ishita kissed his cheek and said-i won't.keep myself safe for my both jaan as I know they can't see me in pain.she said and went while Raman was just looking at her retreating figure .he was happy the way everything is getting fine in their life,ishita was getting fine with happily settling with them and also loving them filling the void in them.

That's all for now,enjoy.

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update Di...

Ishita was showing her childish side to Raman...

Raman was happy with the way their relationship growing...

Adi is cute...

IshRa are becoming comfortable with each other as a normal couple..

Please update soon...

Thank you...

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mind blowing update yaar woww

Ishra coming closer to each other

Morning romance super

Eagerly waiting for next update soon

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail