Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

Hey i just saw..tellychakkar?๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ all hopes came crashing down. 

nope , BW life also published the same news before TC

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Jasmin won't play an out and out grey character.

She has a typical regional accent and her voice is very very different.  Jasmin can be Onus soulmate, the actress has that quality in her to act as an anchor, quite good in fact.  

I certainly hope she isn't komolika. By the way is mata introducing plastic surgery in kzk if Jass is really playing komo ?? 

One thing is for sure Jass will match Mata's budget requirements๐Ÿ˜‚

priya185 thumbnail

Jasmin is a good actress but she has never played a negative character. Hina suits the part 

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I really don't trust Jasmin to play a negative role. She's improved INCREDIBLY from her debut show til now, but she can be very one-note with some of the material she's given. If this is true I think they'll have to rewrite Komo's character to fit Jasmin's acting, because I'm not sure if she will be entirely believable in this role. I think she might have been better suited to the character of Anu's bff from childhood, can't remember what her name is now from KZK1. 

isha123asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jasmin is too cute to be komolika!! I hope it's a rumour ๐Ÿ˜›

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I love  KsG as an actor  and have a lot of hopes from PreRish n their track but so far I got to admit that the only person who ever got proper deal and  justice in this show with a proper track that served purpose is Naveen Babu rest all if it has  been so poorly set up full of such stupidity that its been unbelievable ...this show is just a walking example of too many cooks spoil the broth.

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hina Khan is not coming back. That is almost confirmed. I have it from a reliable source. And dont ask cos I wo t tell.

Apparently she is not interested as the track didnt have the punch like last season . Also her remuneration is high. She wants to renegotiate the pay and ekta is in no mood to give it.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Hina Khan is not coming back. That is almost confirmed. I have it from a reliable source. And dont ask cos I wo t tell.

Apparently she is not interested as the track didnt have the punch like last season . Also her remuneration is high. She wants to renegotiate the pay and ekta is in no mood to give it.

I heard Ekta is in loss already due to kzk high budget if Hina demands more than no chance of her coming back..๐Ÿ˜†

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

I really don't trust Jasmin to play a negative role. She's improved INCREDIBLY from her debut show til now, but she can be very one-note with some of the material she's given. If this is true I think they'll have to rewrite Komo's character to fit Jasmin's acting, because I'm not sure if she will be entirely believable in this role. I think she might have been better suited to the character of Anu's bff from childhood, can't remember what her name is now from KZK1. 

Komolika๐Ÿ˜†

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Mazaak chal raha hai  ๐Ÿ˜†

Komolika, Aparna,Sampada, Menaka, Uruvashi ,Ramba, Tilotama ...sabko  Le ao  ๐Ÿ˜† Time to leave this planet๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ