Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CastleBeckett

According to me, KP is a gem of a person and so is VD. But you overlooked that. So typical of you.

What you do is typical balancing, trying to act neutral that goes nowhere. That's why you can think of it as "tit for tat".

People here bashed/criticized KP for  announcing not quitting, then quitting YHM. I didn't say a word.

People here said some DT fans wanted to see RK as new Raman. I didn't say a word. It's their wish.

But today, people here took one word of him out of context and bashed him to the point that someone wished karma to stuck him and his wife. Like what the hell!!!

Where were these karmic people where DT said the words she said and did the two sided things?

This karmic person is the part of the same group who wished bad karma when KP and his wife were expecting their first child and celebrated their miscarriage.

cheee..to this people and their thought. I don't give a damn about balancing, being neutral or warning from mods when it comes to this. I always stand against them and their praiseworthy wish.  

I overlooked your 'mahantha' for calling VD too a gem of a person. That's what you understood?

Anyway, you didn't get the actual meaning of my post itself, how can I expect you to read my mind and analyse how I function.🤪

I meant to say that's so low of him, and  you regard him as a wonderful human being,  yet you speak a word nothing against him, and dig the past ways of DT😆. Hello, you made it look like tit for tat,not me.😆. 

You thought I was overlooking your gem of a person on VD😆. Seriously😆You can only think in that angle, what more can I expect.😂

And why are you quoting me with the stupid stuff of karma and all. How are they even related to me?? Quote them and have fun with them, and what should I do if you didn't say anything when kp was bashed, and what should I do if you stand against their praiseworthy wish? Like seriously, what should I do?🤔

Stop quoting me random stuff. Agar chahta hein toh, make your own comments about your upright ways and methods, instead of quoting me when my comment is nothing related to it. This is not the first time. I comment something, and you quote me 1-2 lines related to the issue, and the rest khud ki taarif karte rehte ho.

Edited by --QUEEN-- - 4 years ago
JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divz9769

This thread is hers only who are to ask her anything dont come in this thread and spoil it no one is asking ur opinion here just get lost 

lolz 

be happy with your owner and supposed ownership

give ur like minded cronies "get lost" blabbering

Phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divz9769

If he said that statement based on divyankas break up he didnt had right to do that any girl who will go through with breakup can not be silent he himself is what everyone knows but let it be no use of telling anything anita is his friend so he said nice about her everyone can see what is anita because of her friendship with ekta she is here she have never worked outside balaji inside balaji there is no question of throwing tanturm as everything work according to her karans opinion about divyanka doesnt matter he is no one to her he should see himself first motor mouth never have control on his mouth

Hey Diz9769

I have seen your giving others lecture while you are vomiting dirty words one after another. Just remember your idol publicly lied many times even then you people blindly worship her. Do that, your life. But don't vomit dirty things based on your assumptions. Else I will complain to global moderators against you and all of you. I am not lenient like others. Mind it.

Phoenix- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zindagi4pyaar

Haha.. Day drama queen shuld b labeled 2 u mr patel or ur bff... 

But good 2 knw wat u think of her... 

Karma a bitch... Gono bite soon... Ur fans can 4got wat all u have done.. But karma gono get u 

U said success never gone into ur hrad.. So why did Katsuri went off... 

Your mind is filled with filth. Yuck!

Pity your existence!

Phoenix- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

The way he said 'drama queen' with a stern face was . It would have hold an entire different meaning if his face was bit different. Both the host and ankita didn't expect that coming. They felt awkward.

I think he said that based on her breakup period with Sharad.

And 'NO TANTRUMS' Anita H😂

Why would she throw tantrums when everything in yhm happens as per her whims and fantasies😂.

Jab foreign shoot schedule hi uski pati ki birthday ke liye adjust karta hain toh, why the heck would she throw tantrums?😂

Inside balaji,tantrums throw karne ki zaroorat hi nahi hein, outside balaji tantrums throw karne ki scene hi nahi hein😂

Wah! You should join TV serial creatives, you are good at making fake stories based on crappy imagination!

Ratna12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Ishita would never leave Raman with someone in the room at night , when he just survived such a fatal fall, given that, they are showing us, she completely trusts that he is Raman.

Remember, how Ishita was completely behind Raman when he was paralyzed? She never left him for a moment.😊 Raman used to ask her to leave him for a while.

And asli Raman would never tolerate biwi sending someone else to sleep beside him😆, that too for these many days😆. She never did that till date😛

Anyway BB starts on 22 September, let's see😭

You had put exactly correct she is over protective when some one says he is not Raman 

Ratna12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GhayalParinda

I am opening another thread. I don't want anymore replies here thanks. Let's make this the last post. 

Please create a new thread 

divz9769 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix-

Hey Diz9769

I have seen your giving others lecture while you are vomiting dirty words one after another. Just remember your idol publicly lied many times even then you people blindly worship her. Do that, your life. But don't vomit dirty things based on your assumptions. Else I will complain to global moderators against you and all of you. I am not lenient like others. Mind it.

Hey u phonix u stay out of this i know how nice u are just shut up i didnt said bad words to anyone ok and stop quoting me even i can complain against u dont threaten me i m not scared of u u can just go to hell i have seen here people using gross word for DT like ur casket and even u so stop telling me what i have to do or not 

Ratna12345 thumbnail

please divz some people want to get on our nerves as they are seperatedly either kp or dt fans but we are divan fans. so just chill

dont give importance to them.

divz9769 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ratna12345

please divz some people want to get on our nerves as they are seperatedly either kp or dt fans but we are divan fans. so just chill

dont give importance to them.

Yes yaar i dont like fighting with people but when they start saying rubbish i cang tolrate this is my last post on this thread i try to ignore this kind of people but they make me helpless so i reply back but dont worry from here on i will ignore this kind of people have a great day everyone