Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratna12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

He is not that much important as one day he says he is kp fan. And other day he is fan of other actor. Dont concentrate on him has he just want publicity here.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Enough of this bashing now. There's no need to create issues on such petty things. It's time to move on. I also don't understand why people took something I just said so badly. I have a life outside this forum and I don't carry these discussions around with myself. Therefore, people need to chill and move on. 

Damn, I didn't even remember this till I was reminded once again. Twice now. 

End this crap. Thanks. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail

I must say though that Castle Beckett's posts are very entertaining. Much more entertaining than anything I watch. 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GhayalParinda

Relax Castle Beckett. Chill the hell out. I know everything and don't need your essays. My opinion is my opinion and I have the right to voice it. If you have an issue, get out of my thread. You don't need to throw shade at me. 

Why india forum dont have block option like whatsup if it had we didnt had to tolrate stupid people like casket she is always here to bash DT and for that she can make opposite person nice chehe galti kisiki bhi ho she finds problem in DT only casket i think ur parents dont teach u anything go and get some good teaching from ur parents how to respect someone 

ChanChanMan thumbnail

I am opening another thread. I don't want anymore replies here thanks. Let's make this the last post. 

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

I know rest of the things except dt liking some posts on Twitter. Well, people declared dt 'black hearted' anyway, so what more do you expect from her??

Lekin kp is a 'gem of a person' according to you. One side he wishes her 'God bless', 'one new addition every year', and the other side he calls her 'drama queen'.

Well, if you consider this, his way of tit for tat for dt's previous deeds, then I swear, it's puking😃

According to me, KP is a gem of a person and so is VD. But you overlooked that. So typical of you.

What you do is typical balancing, trying to act neutral that goes nowhere. That's why you can think of it as "tit for tat".

People here bashed/criticized KP for  announcing not quitting, then quitting YHM. I didn't say a word.

People here said some DT fans wanted to see RK as new Raman. I didn't say a word. It's their wish.

But today, people here took one word of him out of context and bashed him to the point that someone wished karma to stuck him and his wife. Like what the hell!!!

Where were these karmic people where DT said the words she said and did the two sided things?

This karmic person is the part of the same group who wished bad karma when KP and his wife were expecting their first child and celebrated their miscarriage.

cheee..to this people and their thought. I don't give a damn about balancing, being neutral or warning from mods when it comes to this. I always stand against them and their praiseworthy wish.  

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

Casket is copying posts from one of DT hater ja_&-5 here.her post is ...

Mod Hinz is dead for sure.other wise this type of posts here should not be entertained. Beacause media plays what there here n see here. Media makes it looks bad when it is not even a reason.

Casket I came to know you hate DT, but stop spreading your fake concern here about some one past.

Don't try to intimidate me with mods, warning and all. 

First of all, I didn't say any bad word nor I bashed anyone.

If mods investigate, they will find out who started it and who have bashed whom.

Secondly, when people like you here bash and play karma card like KP's child miscarriage time, I can't see the circus silently. Then I don't care.  

divz9769 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CastleBeckett

According to me, KP is a gem of a person and so is VD. But you overlooked that. So typical of you.

What you do is typical balancing, trying to act neutral that goes nowhere. That's why you can think of it as "tit for tat".

People here bashed/criticized KP for  announcing not quitting, then quitting YHM. I didn't say a word.

People here said some DT fans wanted to see RK as new Raman. I didn't say a word. It's their wish.

But today, people here took one word of him out of context and bashed him to the point that someone wished karma to stuck him and his wife. Like what the hell!!!

Where were these karmic people where DT said the words she said and did the two sided things?

This karmic person is the part of the same group who wished bad karma when KP and his wife were expecting their first child and celebrated their miscarriage.

cheee..to this people and their thought. I don't give a damn about balancing, being neutral or warning from mods when it comes to this. I always stand against them and their praiseworthy wish.  

Hello casket i think u have always ignore the amout of bashing DT have gottan till now in this forum or anywhere or u dont notice it as u urself actively participate in that u always have preoblem with DT i want to know why u hate DT so much i dont think she have done something bad to anyone like i said u like any tom dick and harry infront of DT and posting ur bhasan in red color will not get u likes and i dont think anyone here bashed KP first u started u got the reply i know u are not fan of KP also but when it comes to DT will defend anyone

Originally posted by: GhayalParinda

Relax Castle Beckett. Chill the hell out. I know everything and don't need your essays. My opinion is my opinion and I have the right to voice it. If you have an issue, get out of my thread. You don't need to throw shade at me. 

You relax too, Ghayal Parinda. If that's your opinion, it's my opinion. And stop behaving like you own anything. It's a public forum. 

divz9769 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CastleBeckett

You relax too, Ghayal Parinda. If that's your opinion, it's my opinion. And stop behaving like you own anything. It's a public forum. 

This thread is hers only who are to ask her anything dont come in this thread and spoil it no one is asking ur opinion here just get lost