Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Mired Into Whist: PreRish/AnuPre Dark FF (Teaser for ch-3 pg 14) - Page 6

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is damn interesting. Can't wait to read it. Please do update soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tranquility07 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dumas

Interesting teaser now I serious can't wait for the unfolding of the ff.

Thank you so much! Even I am excited to update but time is the limit.😭

Tranquility07 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MR21

This is damn interesting. Can't wait to read it. Please do update soon.

I am aiming for the same just that college has got me hooked to seminars and exams to deal with. I estimated the update to be on this Monday but it stretched up to the upcoming for the surprise seminar and synergia we had to conduct.

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Intriguing update it soon

Breezi11197 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Tranquility07

Glimpse for chapter 2

With eyes bound to dark and olfactory senses on peak, pungency of air permeating in senses with a gurgling cough settled in his throat. A familiar essence of bitterness that the young fermented grapes tastes of lined his lips. More of a tease for the parched throat; sweet beads prominent and profuse. The clicks of, probably—a keyboard, mackled in the silence resonating.

"Wat-water?" he wriggled in ropes that chained him. A tenacious sense of eerie enveloped the room he imagined himself to be placed in.  

"Got your senses, little brother?" His efforts stopped momentarily while he let the charisma of echoing voice sink in. Silences roaring for the words they didn't talk off.

"Scared of the bounds, already?" callous fingers tucked silky band off his eyes, as the strangeness of light shriveled them close within seconds. He battled them apart in curiousity to what surrounds or rather what the moment holds for him. Blood rimming the capillaries of his eyes as he stared into frigid stares the other one casted at him. A smug dangle of vile smirk and darkened pools of honey told him tale of war resurfacing.

"What do you mean by that–"he breathed,"Bhai?" His prayers kissing the apex of heavens hoping against the hope of impending doom all set to engulf them.  

"Bhai? You won't count on that word once you realise what I have in store. Better if you could trace down to memories of how you lost the right to call me so." peace twitched in Rishabh's eyes and vanished the very moment he found Anurag penetrating to walls of it.

The rage of revenge poured in whiskey that he gulped down, sip by sip, as the itch followed by prickling heat trailed down Rishabh's throat. Stinking air, blood blemished on floor reminded him of devastation and a sinister compliance with Satan grew by folds. A craving crawling his nerves to writh him the same way as his love did, but the question was—is he capable of such sterling inexorability?

"Some people survive chaos and that is how they grow. And some people thrive in chaos, because chaos is all they know. I made terms with middle grounds, count me for your greatest foe."

Firsts of the first, I am really sorry for being inactive for so long. I had my exams piled up by the mid of August followed by a surprise seminar session I had to anchor for, when I thought I might publish the chapter 2 by the Monday somehow. I had to pen down the script for play as well as speech. All in all, a hectic schedule till this Friday. 

I just hope for no obstruction in way after that but till then glimpse of the upcoming chapter could do me a favour of keep you intact to story. 

Please share your comments and reviews, a quick peep into story turning slightly dark. 

🥳

Thanks, 

Abundance of love,

Tranquility!

Cool you are back!!!loved the teaser waiting for more

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The setting is dark and intriguing. So Rishabh has abducted and tied Anurag and is seeking revenge? And Prerna is his accomplice? 🤔

Also, that brother connection bestows the story with another layer of conundrum. 

Tranquility07 thumbnail

Chapter 2

Most people fear the darkness—the shadows, the silent trails and something that lies within the cracks of seen or unseen but what they don't know is monsters walk in day, among us.’  

~Anonymous

With eyes bound to dark and olfactory senses on peak, pungency of air permeating in senses with a gurgling cough settled in his throat. A familiar essence of bitterness that the young fermented grapes tastes of, lined his lips. More of a tease for the parched throat; sweat beads prominent and profuse. The clicks of, probably—a keyboard, mackled in the silence resonating.

"Wat-water?" he wriggled in ropes that chained him. A tenacious sense of eerie enveloped the room he imagined himself to be placed in.  

"Got your senses, little brother?" His efforts stopped momentarily while he let the charisma of echoing voice sink in. Silences roaring for the words they didn't talk off.

"Scared of the bounds, already?" callous fingers tucked silky band off his eyes, as the strangeness of light shriveled them close within seconds. He battled them apart in curiousity to what surrounds or rather what the moment holds for him. Blood rimming the capillaries of his eyes as he stared into frigid stares the other one casted at him. A smug dangle of vile smirk and darkened pools of honey told him tale of war resurfacing.

"What do you mean by that–"he breathed,"Bhai?" His prayers kissing the apex of heavens hoping against the hope of impending doom all set to engulf them.  

"Bhai? You won't count on that word once you realise what I have in store. Better if you could trace down to memories of how you lost the right to call me so." peace twitched in Rishabh's eyes and vanished the very moment he found Anurag penetrating to walls of it.

The rage of revenge poured in whiskey that he gulped down, sip by sip, as the itch followed by prickling heat trailed down Rishabh's throat. Stinking air, blood blemished on floor reminded him of devastation and a sinister compliance with Satan grew by folds. A craving crawling his nerves to writh him the same way as his love did, but the question was—is he capable of such sterling inexorability?

"Some people survive chaos and that is how they grow. And some people thrive in chaos, because chaos is all they know. I made terms with middle grounds, count me for your greatest foe." vulnerability and cruelty conflicted on Rishabh's contratry features. The violence, brutality, madness from within drove his imaptience to the edges: enlarging the void and jinxing into an emotion of what being emotionless is called as. His thumb rimming it's edge and eyes blazing every bit of hatred he had enclosed in far corner; waiting for the right time.

"Thank you!"Anurag said, a flicker of peace and restlessness playing a masquerade. His lips pressed in grim, eyes closed and forehead flattened. A raw, tragic ecstasy—as one would say.

It pricked him! It pricked Rishabh to see that peace in Anurag's eyes. He never wanted that. He wanted him broken, tormented and everything that could define his own state.

"Ain't emotions too complex? To understand, of course? But I can't withstand this peace in your eyes. If you believe this is a game and you may be right. But if you think you can play it better than me, then think again." Rishabh took a step back, bent a little and eyed Anurag.

His veins prominent and redness of blood creeping out where the ropes bounded him. Anurag rotated his eyes across, a familiar room that echoed with screams in past. A woman's screams and gradually it went off with her heartbeats.

He could hear them all, as the horrible memories came rushing. The whirlpool of emotions burdened his heart, forcing him to suck in breath in enormous amount, periodically.

"Monsters of past never sleeps. They just let you live for a moment and come rushing back to destroy you more than the last time. Can you hear them too?" Rishabh's eyes were glossy  in battling the tears back, "What do they say to you? Do they speak of doom?"he asked in guttural voice.

"You have always been a man of few words, Bhai. Why waste time when you can relief yourself from the guilt burdening you?" Anurag's eyes glinted and lips shivered in a smile.

"Relief myself of guilt or yours?" Rishabh's posture straighten up, the red cris-cross tie hung impeccably in his monotone grey tuxedo. He threw away the glass of whiskey that he held, crushing it into splinters and felt the peace of destroying things.

"You know: Silence roars in my soul when there is so much unsaid and a lot more hidden. I stayed mum. Only awaiting for the right opportunity and it did came. Thanks to your wife."

"Don't drag her into this. She wasn't involved into this. It wasn't her fault."Anurag's voice echoed, fears made him dizzy yet he challenged his nerves to stay in senses.

The fragile doors of old winery came crashing down in a push, revealing a heavily breathing Prerna in an unkempt condition. Her tresses messily wrapped into a bun, her saree loosely draped over her bodice, features brushed in worry and tears lingering her lashes. She stood frozen eying the broken man who she regards her own, Anurag. The little peace sprouting in his eyes diminished with her arrival. For the first time in forever, her footsteps towards him sounds of devastation and whispers of failure for he failed to protect her and the little one.

"I am sorry,Anurag."she whispered, her head down in agony and in conflict of her betrayal.

"And I am sorry too, Prerna. I can't fulfill the promise I made to you. In fact, when I chose to take his life away. How come I save that?" Rishabh smirked.

She stared at his vile smirk, swinging her frigid eyes from Anurag to him as the tears slipped. "You cannot do that. Never in this lifetime, I am assured."she spoke after few minutes as the words sunk in.

"Don't illusion yourself into the idea of knowing what I hide in me. You know only what I let you know of me." Rishabh sneered at her. His eyes unknowingly soften with a tinge of devilish grin dangling at his lips. He slumped down to the floor eying the couple who stood in agony. Knees drawn into his chest while he discarded his wrist watch to twist sleeves till elbow.

"We were like you, Maneka and I, in the same phase of agony as you are. Just the role reversal."his catatonic chuckles send shivers down her spine. She realised the platitudes of his words as the stranger in him spoke. "I was like you Prerna—helpless and betrayed. Anurag, do you feel Maneka's pain now? Her longing for her baby, muffin, as she called Sneha. Her fears of leaving the toddler aloof of it's mother's love. Do you know what those screams were for?" He heaved a sigh.

"She screamed in ache of her absence in her daughter's life, who she barely showered her love for month before succumbing to death. She knew she would miss her first step, her first word , her first day of school. She died with memory of Sneha's first cry, her first's first." Rishabh sobbed, long enough since he put his guards off. There was a stranger in him that surfaced, the weakness was blazing to shudder every strength that his opponent might hold.

"These doors of old winery in the countryside has become fragile now, with number of investigators walking in and collecting samples. All they conclude is another unending investigation of Maneka Rishabh Basu's death case before it was shut permanently. That–that door has now remained for namesake. Did you notice how it crashed with a mere push? This mud-laden ground is stained with her blood and these walls, they heard her screams. If anything that remained same and held originality to tell tale of the time it was started: pungency of fermented grapes used in wine. Every damn thing has a essence of her pain in it and it suffocates me."Rishabh told her, eying the respective area as he felt Maneka's fingers twitching his lips in upwards.

In a teary mess, Prerna stood erect, busted over the taste of betrayal suffocating her. Hopes fisted in her palm, "You cannot hurt him, Rishabh. I know. Had you wanted this it would have been a past affair. If Anurag is still alive, it's not for your mercy. You wanted to kill him bit by bit, day by day and every night he sleeps himself to a fear of nightmare that has never ceased. You want him suffer but to offer him relief; don't you?"

Anurag's lips wobbled but not a word escape. He concealed the relief that begun to sprout again after Rishabh compared her with himself; a slight indication of security to her and the baby's life. His mind deflecting to selfishness, of relief from worldly worries and most importantly the guilt that has made a home in his heart.

"Do you really believe that?"Rishabh pulled out the pistol from the holster tucked under the layers of his coat and pointed out to Anurag, "Even if I click the trigger?"

Hurray! Mission Chapter 2 finally a success even after so many hurdles. 

It was a subtly varied emotional chapter, a mix of dark and raw emotions bursting out. Hope I didn't bore you. There is a lot more to come and unfold till then–keep commenting for faster chapter updates!❤️ You guys are only source of motivation out of this hectic schedule. Thank you so much for all the love in previous chapter. 

So what's do you think the future holds for them? 

Loads of love,

Arushi❤️

Tranquility07 thumbnail

Thank you so much! It's updated now. Waiting for your reviews ❤️

Tranquility07 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Breezi11197

Cool you are back!!!loved the teaser waiting for more

Thank you! The more of it is up now, Chapter 2 on page 8.

Tranquility07 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Wistfulness

The setting is dark and intriguing. So Rishabh has abducted and tied Anurag and is seeking revenge? And Prerna is his accomplice? 🤔

Also, that brother connection bestows the story with another layer of conundrum. 

Thank you so much for finding so! This is a subtly complex story. It's likely not what it prompts for. May be you realise it better with upcoming update of chapter 3&4. 

Updated chapter 2, would await your advanced reviews❤️