Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
DQ looks so cute ❤️
I hope Nikhil has more screenspace in the film, compared to the book.
Bohat dheela, maza nahin aaya.
And that Dulquer guy is bland.
Trailer is nice but lead actors are not good.
Sonam is such a bad actor...ruins everything...😡
Both the actors don't have the right comic timing.. On paper this sounds like such a fun film but execution looks so forced
This is so bad as usual. Sonam CANT act. The same constipated expression in every single scene. Dulquer can act but usme woh fresh wali baat nahi rahi. A dead log more like. And they don't even have chemistry which is surprising cause the whole book relies heavily on that. The Khoobsurat wala audience will like this I guess. Another role Sonam whines her way through 😆
I wish some other actress has played this role.
Yeh kya tha? 🤣 so underwhelming! Dhanush trumps DQ in bollywood by miles.
I hope sonam will be kind enough to spare other anuja chauhan novels
It will be released in Hindi also. https://www.instagram.com/p/DakN7aqlKQO/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcN6ATuiAgT/?igsh=ZzVuaWJuMnBkZmRs
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcTXv2RMQyr/?igsi=M2Zmc2luMGwydWd3
https://youtu.be/3PWDWve2H2I?si=juohanByGx6azyZN https://x.com/i/status/2066806875988087112
Maa ka sum discussion- Mona Singh and Mihir Ahuja...
4