sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Amazing update 

Cont soon

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update 😳Loved it ❤️How well Ishu managed everything and Raman is so happy now 🤗She taking care of Mr Bhalla 😊He wants to take their relationship forward and she too is okay with it 😳Cant wait for the next part now 

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Fantastic update.

Loved it so much.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome update 

Raman happy to have ishu around 

Ishu handling everything at bhalla place

Ishu agreed for his request 😉

Enjoyed the read

Thanks for the pm  :)

lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful update 

Good to see ishita parents too supporting ishra 

Like how ishita treats herself as a member of bhalla family and taken all responsibilities

Ballad was happy seeing Raman peaceful and thanks ishita for being by Ramon side 

Everything is falling in place with Ramon rMn managing business efficiently while ishita taking care of him and his parents 

R ishra really going to consummate 

Pls update soon 

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely nice update di

Plz continue soon

Thanks for pm

Mahima2000 thumbnail

Haaayeee what a romantic update☺️

Their dinner wala romance...😳☺️

Now it's time for their big night..😉

Plzz update soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 28

Ishita went to kitchen smiling thinking about his words that he wants to love u,to make her feel special.

She stood near the slab holding it feeling goosebumps with his words.she always wanted to step ahead in their relationship but he always denied saying ,let them get married first,but today he himself took the initiative.

She smiled fully and walked her face .then she went to her room and thought to freshen up before going to him.she picked a blue saree and changed into it.she applied little make up and opened her long hair .she smiled looking at her reflection and finally went to his room all excited for their big night ahead.

She walked to his room and stopped at the threshold.she was feeling all kind of emotion,happiness,nervous and excited for their big night.she step inside with slow steps all excited but her face fell seeing him sleeping.

Ishita walked to him and tried to wake him up but he just slept again hiding more into the pillow .

Ishita-yeh toh bahut gehri neend mein so gaye.koi nahi,he must be tired.these days he is working really hard.she said and took out his shoes and socks.then she made him sleeping comfortably.she covered him properly with the quilt and kissed his temple.

Ishita-jaldi se sab thik ho jaaye,so that we can get married.bahut ho gaya dur rehna,now I want to live with u ,in ur arms,today and forever.hey murugan,papa ji ko jaldi se thik kar do.she prayed and went kissing his temple again.

She went to her room and changed into her night dress.after that she called her friend in Auckland and took all the important notes from her.as her exams were fast approaching,she settle down to study .

An hour passed,she was studying but falling every now and then feeling too tired,when someone kept coffee in front of her.

She look at the person and said-arey maa ,aap.aap kyun kaam kar rahe ho.maine bana liya hota khud,if I wanted.

Toshiji-kyun ,can't I take care of my daughter.mujhe pata hai puttar,tujh par bahut pressure aa gaya hai.hamari take care karna,Raman ko sambhalna ,uss par teri padhayi .tu sab kar rahi hai,toh main itna toh kar hi sakti hoon.

Ishita-why u r saying so maa.its my family.and I love to take care of u all.

Toshiji-so do i.so have ur coffee.main jaati hoon.jyada stress mat karna khud ho,and sleep after finishing this.she said caressing ishita's cheek.

Ishita kissed her hand and said-i love u,maa.u r the best.

Toshiji kissed her hair and went while Ishita start sipping her coffee studying .soon she felt tired and slept.

Next morning,Ishita got up and saw toshiji having tea alone.she went to toshiji and said-good morning maa.akele akele chai.raman Kahan hai??

Toshiji-he is busy in making some presentation.bahut der se utha hai,but chai bhi nahi pi.do baar bhejwa chuki hoon.go and see.

Ishita-ok,I will look after him.papa ji kaise hai.jag gaye.

Toshiji-no still sleeping .uthenge toh aaj unhe hospital le jaana hai.unka appointment hai.

Ishita -ok.main Raman ko dekhti hoon.she said and went to check on Raman.

She entered the room and saw him engrossed in work very efficiently .Ishita smiled seeing him so busy and walked to him.

She hugged him from back and said-mera babu Kya kar raha hai??she said kissing his hair.

He smiled feeling her touch and turn to her.he make her sit in his lap and said-sorry jaan.i slept yesterday.

Ishita caressed his cheek and said-its ok.

Raman-no ,it's not.tumhe gussa aaya hoga naa mujh par.

Ishita-no,mujhe kabhi apne baby par gussa nahi aata.

Raman -sach batao.

Ishita-haan,thodi disappointed thi,but it's ok.i know u r working very hard these days .and to be true,I am very happy about this.

Raman-thank u for being so understanding,jaan.i love u alot.

Ishita-love u too babu.achcha tell me aapne chai kyun nahi piya.

Raman-i was busy ,waise bhi I don't like their tea,I want it from u.

Ishita-aur breakfast mein.

Raman-whatever u want,but jaldi.i have to leave early.

Ishita-ok .she said and was going but he pulled her to him and kissed her .she too kissed him with all her love and went to make breakfast.

After an hour,Raman and toshiji were having breakfast when Ishita came and said-surprise.

Raman and toshiji turn only to see Ishita coming with wheelchair in which Mr bhalla was sitting smiling slowly .

Both smiled seeing Mr bhalla while Ishita took him to Raman and toshiji.

Ishita-dekh rahen hai papa ji,Raman puri tarah koshish kar rahe hai aapki jagah lene ki.see how hard he is working,but we don't have to let him do this .aap jaldi se thik ho jaiye ,phir hum dekhte hai ,Raman kaise aapse achche businessman bante hai.she said smiling making everyone smile too.

Ishita took Mr bhalla to them and start feeding him soup slowly.mr bhalla was opening his mouth slowly and she was feeding him.raman and toshiji was very happy seeing Ishita taking care of Mr bhalla and him also improving faster than before.

Soon all had their breakfast and Raman was going when Ishita told him to stop.she went inside and came with an aarti thaal.

Ishita-i know peeche se thokna is not good,but can't let u go today like this.today is a very big day for u and us also.she said and gave him aarti and put tika on his forehead.

Ishita-may God always bless u and aapki saari wishes puri Kare.

Raman smiled and kissed her temple.then he take his parent's blessings and went .

Soon Ishita and toshiji too got ready to take Mr bhalla to hospital.they were about to go when iyers too came and join them.

Soon all went for Mr bhalla's check up while Raman for his meeting.

The whole day all were in the hospital only while various tests were being conducted.

Finally at seven all reached all tired only to see Raman already there arranging dinner for everyone.

Everyone smiled seeing him and toshiji said-aaj bahut jaldi aa gaya ,puttar.

Raman smiled and went to his father.he kneel down infront of him and said-i win the contract ,papa.meri Zindagi ka pehla contract.i win it all by myself.aap khush ho naa,aapka Raman bada ho gaya.he said happily with teary eyes while everyone got happy hearing this.

Mr bhalla tried hard and slowly took his hand on raman's head.he got all surprised and Ishita said-he is getting fine rapidly and very soon,he will be all fine.his reports r very positive.

Raman got too happy and hugged his father happily while everyone was just looking at them.

Raman-i know aap sab thak gaye honge,so I have arranged food for everyone.aap log freshen up ho jaiye,phir saath mein khaate hai.he said and all went congratulating Raman.

Ishita wanted to hug him tight and congratulate him but couldn't as everyone was there.she thought to do something for him in the night and went to freshen up and very soon all were enjoying the dinner together .

That's all for now,enjoy.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Loved toshiji and ishita’s bond

Ishita is really understanding 

Raman was so happy that he could win the contract 

Lets see what ishita plans to surprise Raman 

Cont soon di

Ty 4 d pm too

Ishra2015 thumbnail