Bollywood Forum CC#15- Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

118.4k

Users

52

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Myer


IS it only me or the walks of both the ladies look horrible? What's with the flailing hands?

Sush looked alright ... But Aish looked more like swimming than walking! ... 😆

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w62vZn2VgkM

Lisa dancing.

Edited by Bigbang_SHINee - 7 years ago
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hantel

Deepu should keep it natural offscreen. Over enthu attitude after a certain age makes one look unflattering.


https://www.instagram.com/p/BxiN_ELBDsn/?igshid=13dkbgh0v3rd

yikes ...scary...Deepu Rani is going to age real bad

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Sushmita shouldn't have won over Aish based on that factually wrong answer.

They don't look for factual accuracy in pagent competitions...PC also gave wrong answer 😆Maybe Sush won for her simplicity and Aish lost for her eye rolls...

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

yikes ...scary...Deepu Rani is going to age real bad

Stop SSing her ... 🤣

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

I like the eye make up she is sporting lately.

When i see aloo trying no make up with dead eyes dead-er than a dead fish, like why??

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

I like the eye make up she is sporting lately.

When i see aloo trying no make up with dead eyes dead-er than a dead fish, like why??

Maybe Aloo is sleep deprived due to her busy schedule ☹️. I don't think her eyes looked dead when she debuted unlike forever dead eyes Ananya.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 14 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".