IS it only me or the walks of both the ladies look horrible? What's with the flailing hands?
Sush looked alright ... But Aish looked more like swimming than walking! ... 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
IS it only me or the walks of both the ladies look horrible? What's with the flailing hands?
Sush looked alright ... But Aish looked more like swimming than walking! ... 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Yv9RplFBd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Dang! I love this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w62vZn2VgkM
Lisa dancing.
Deepu should keep it natural offscreen. Over enthu attitude after a certain age makes one look unflattering.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxiN_ELBDsn/?igshid=13dkbgh0v3rd
yikes ...scary...Deepu Rani is going to age real bad
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
Sushmita shouldn't have won over Aish based on that factually wrong answer.
They don't look for factual accuracy in pagent competitions...PC also gave wrong answer 😆Maybe Sush won for her simplicity and Aish lost for her eye rolls...
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
yikes ...scary...Deepu Rani is going to age real bad
Stop SSing her ... 🤣
I like the eye make up she is sporting lately.
When i see aloo trying no make up with dead eyes dead-er than a dead fish, like why??
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I like the eye make up she is sporting lately.
When i see aloo trying no make up with dead eyes dead-er than a dead fish, like why??
Maybe Aloo is sleep deprived due to her busy schedule ☹️. I don't think her eyes looked dead when she debuted unlike forever dead eyes Ananya.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0