Now waiting for Dheere Jalna part 2 😛
This time a rain sequence please
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Now waiting for Dheere Jalna part 2 😛
This time a rain sequence please
Now jogi hona is on loop
Main toh tere naal hi rehnaji
Har gham sang tere sehnaji❤️
Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses
HS ke expressions were also Fab ... Something like ... Je baat aai mhaari hone waali lugaai phorm mein 😆
Yeah exactly!!
That little jhatka he had was like Aaye haaye...
Hanuman Singh toh ghayal hogaya Babe ki adaah pe...
Aur aaye the upar babes ko puchne...Woh nahi hain pata chala toh chal diye haa chhori tu banale notes bolke. Agar hoti babita andar toh kya bolne vale the thanedar Saab...
Originally posted by: asmitasb
Aur aaye the upar babes ko puchne...Woh nahi hain pata chala toh chal diye haa chhori tu banale notes bolke. Agar hoti babita andar toh kya bolne vale the thanedar Saab...
Maybe he'd come to just check on her. And verify that its REAL🤪
Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses
HS ke expressions were also Fab ... Something like ... Je baat aai mhaari hone waali lugaai phorm mein 😆
Yes exactly. Babita showed and took her haq.
Seriously, the way the episode was structured was just perfect. I still miss the longer episodes, though. I felt it ended too quickly today.
(I know, I know I'm just being greedy).
Hum sab tum se kam greedy hai kya. 😆
I think we've been pampered with the longer episodes. The newer ones feel like they're just trailers. 😆
In the precap, I love how his eyes are fixed onto her. Even the shades ko nikaalna move was in the flow
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Now jogi hona is on loop
Main toh tere naal hi rehnaji
Har gham sang tere sehnaji❤️
What movie is this from?
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Maybe he'd come to just check on her. And verify that its REAL🤪
Haa yeh bhi ho sakta hai..Just ek nazar dekhne aaye ho. Yaa phir kuch aur bhi irada ho sakta hai...☺️ nahin jara jyada hi hojayega na...😆