15th August - Written Update

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Adi was lying on the floor and Pari was passing by. He forwarded his hand for help and Pari made him his friend. Then the chatterbox went on and on and Adi stood like a mute. The kids came and started to bully Pari when her powers took over and she bashed all the kids. However, she forgot what happened. Adi witnessed all this and was shocked.

The principal called Piya and Piya was shocked to see all the kids who were much bigger than Pari. The kids by mistake accepted that they were bullying Pari and the Principal said sorry.

Bhasmu continued to terrorize Adi and tried to persuade Ansh to send him to hostel.

Ved mata learned about Bhasmu's parents staying in a hotel and offered them to shift to their house. Adi was terrified.

Naman brought a street guy to pose as Hrittik Roshan. Dil started to dance with him and left the place. Guruma as usual sunaofied him and poor Naman was stressed out.

Precap: Adi wrote a letter to Ansh saying sorry for all the trouble he had been causing and wrote that he didn't want to go to hostel so he was going to his mom.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I just loved the first 1-2 minutes. Pari and her nonstop bakbak reminded me of Piya. 😆 When she said Mummy ne bolna nahi sikhaya? Isse jyada to main nind mein bol leti hoon - I was like 🤣

Rest of the episode is just a continuation and nothing much to say about it.

I felt really bad for Adi but it's good that he is leaving for his mom. This much of trouble is much needed for Gadhansh. I hope Piya enters Adi's life fast. 😒

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Adi was lying on the floor and Pari was passing by. He forwarded his hand for help and Pari made him his friend. Then the chatterbox went on and on and Adi stood like a mute. The kids came and started to bully Pari when her powers took over and she bashed all the kids. However, she forgot what happened. Adi witnessed all this and was shocked.

So can we say that this was exactly like the first time when Ansh used his powers as he too said that he didn't remember anything that passed.

So, Pari is like Pia ( initial one) a chatterbox and Adi is a copy of Ansh here too... Anyways, poor Adi... Bechare ko shock pe shock lag rahe hain. Ek taaf Bhasmika aur dusri taraf Pari...

Bhasmu continued to terrorize Adi and tried to persuade Ansh to send him to hostel.

And still Ansh and Ved think that Urvashi is going to love Adi as a mother? Do they not realize that Urvashi wants to send Adi away? Or has she given an explanation regarding this too?

Ved mata learned about Bhasmu's parents staying in a hotel and offered them to shift to their house. Adi was terrified.

Really!!! Ved mata... you are great!

Also, is Bhasmika living in RH? Why? Ghar hai ya hotel? Ved... Do you want to turn RH into a hotel for evil entities?

Naman brought a street guy to pose as Hrittik Roshan. Dil started to dance with him and left the place. Guruma as usual sunaofied him and poor Naman was stressed out.

Poor Naman... GM! So inconsiderate of you. Ek to waise hi bechara pareshan hai Dillu ko lekar, upar se aap bhi Naman ko hi suna rahe ho? Very bad. Anyways, where did he find this Hrithik Roshan?

Precap: Adi wrote a letter to Ansh saying sorry for all the trouble he had been causing and wrote that he didn't want to go to hostel so he was going to his mom.

Wow! Adi left the house to search for his mom? Well, Ansh is going to find him and bring him back, right? Anyways... I'm happy that at least Adi took a decision on his own. Way to go, Adi!

At least now Ansh should realise that Adi is not happy and is only pretending to be happy just for Ansh's sake...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I just loved the first 1-2 minutes. Pari and her nonstop bakbak reminded me of Piya. 😆 When she said Mummy ne bolna nahi sikhaya? Isse jyada to main nind mein bol leti hoon - I was like 🤣

I felt really bad for Adi but it's good that he is leaving for his mom. This much of trouble is much needed for Gadhansh. I hope Piya enters Adi's life fast. 😒

Well, Adi has nothing to do with this. Jab dumb logon ke beech main rahega to dumb hi hoga na. Pari is too cute. And yes, she reminds me of Pia... The chatterbox Pia and Adi reminds me of Ansh... jiska mute button temporarily daba hua rehta tha.

Pia... Please enter Adi's life fast. Anyways, I'm glad Adi is leaving to find his mom. At least now Ansh will face some trouble.

But first of all, someone please remove that kada from Adi's hand. I want to see his powers too. Pari me powers to dikha rahe hain, ab at least Adi ke bhi dikha do! Bahut din ho gaye hain...

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Wow! Adi left the house to search for his mom? Well, Ansh is going to find him and bring him back, right? Anyways... I'm happy that at least Adi took a decision on his own. Way to go, Adi!

At least now Ansh should realise that Adi is not happy and is only pretending to be happy just for Ansh's sake...

Better yet if Bh hypnotizes Ansh to forget Adi.

Then Adi can go to his nanu's place and spend time with Pari.

Bh then has free hand to terrorize the Rathores 😆

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Also, is Bhasmika living in RH? Why? Ghar hai ya hotel? Ved... Do you want to turn RH into a hotel for evil entities?

Waise idea bura nahi hain Hotel for KS.

Imagine having a party in the hall with Chudails ,Daayan's Me's, Chalayans Sarpikas , Makshika's ,  chipkali's 😆 They have a party like in Xpose ( The film) and the girls dance to Icecream song & Shekhar can sing like Himmesh Reshamiya.  

Ved can later play the murdered victim.

And story title will be "Kisne kiya Ved ka khoon ?"

Hint : It wont be the Chalayans 

And it will become a whodunit. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

I hope not cause at this stage Ansh will still be a jerk to Piya.

Pari Pari it's not Adi but Pari who will give Mo a bashing. 😆

Pari is infectious.  Her and dilman are the best things that happened to Nazar 👏

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Better yet if Bh hypnotizes Ansh to forget Adi.

Ansh can be hypnotized to forget Adi... But what about Ved? Much better if Adi is hypnotized to forget the Rathores.

Then Adi can go to his nanu's place and spend time with Pari.

Superb idea... I'd love it!

Bh then has free hand to terrorize the Rathores 😆

Well, about terrorizing the Gathods... Even now she is free to do so. Adi is already hell scared of her. He won't be able to do anything if By terrorizes the Rathores.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Waise idea bura nahi hain Hotel for KS.

Imagine having a party in the hall with Chudails ,Daayan's Me's, Chalayans Sarpikas , Makshika's ,  chipkali's 😆 They have a party like in Xpose ( The film) and the girls dance to Icecream song & Shekhar can sing like Himmesh Reshamiya.  

Ved can later play the murdered victim.

And story title will be "Kisne kiya Ved ka khoon ?"

Hint : It wont be the Chalayans 

And it will become a whodunit. 

Well I was imagining this only when I mentioned it.

Party main sarpika and Makshika Pari to definitely nahi honge. After all, they are not Kaali Shaktis!

The only problem is that Ved is not going to die. Sab mar jayenge par ye nahi maregi...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I hope not cause at this stage Ansh will still be a jerk to Piya.

Pari Pari it's not Adi but Pari who will give Mo a bashing. 😆

Even I am expecting this from Pari and not Adi. Although, if Adi becomes the same as he was initially, he can also give a nice takkar to Mo. After all, bachpan main hi Mo ko apni powers ka demo to de hi diya tha Adi ne.

Pari is infectious.  Her and dilman are the best things that happened to Nazar 👏

Agreed! You know what, I wanted a nice scene between Pari and DilMan. Pari is a chatterbox and DilMan totally hilarious.