Frequent Posters

lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Lovely update 

Ishra car scene was nice

Ishita was sad that she couldn't hold along with raman

Simmi and Toshi played a bad trick on iahiya

Thank God Ramon came in right time and saved ishita from harsh words of subbu and his mom

Also he scolded ishita parents for not fighting for ishita and let people hurt her

Ramon blasted Toshi and simmi for trying to insult ishita 

But ishita slapped Raman thinking he did everything ,always she could have thought whether raman will do like this

Want ishita to manify raman this time

Waiting for next

Pls update soon 

Edited by lalibhaskar - 4 years ago
Sg10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice update

Continue soon

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome update 

Toshiji n simmi hate ishu way so much 

Raman stand for ishu 

Loved it 

Thanks for the pm 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 18

Raman was all shocked and was standing holding his cheek when Ishita said-why u did so ,Raman??kyun Mera bharosha iss tarah tod diya??she asked with moist eyes while Raman was just standing trying to understand what happened.

Ishita look at him and said-main kitni bewakoof nikli,I thought ki aap alag ho.zindagi mein sabse sirf dhokha khaya Maine,everybody broke my trust ,raman.phir bhi bharosha karne lagi thi aap par,soch rahi thi ki Raman alag hai ,mere Raman alag hai woh mujhe kabhi dhokha nahi de sakte,kabhi nahi.he is different and trustworthy but no aap bhi sabke  jaise nikle.mujhse Shaadi sirf mujhe hurt karne ke liye ki thi naa  just because I rejected u.yeh nahi samajh paaye that I rejected u ,kyunki main aapke kaabil nahi hoon,naa ki issliye ki aap mere kaabil nahi ho .but aapko toh samajhna nahi hai .mujhse Shaadi kar li jabardasti,just to insult me ,aur aaj mere apne parent aur relative ke saamne mujhe beizzat kar diya.kyun Kiya aapne aisa,kyun mera bharosha toda.u know everyone has always taunted me but kabhi itna bura nahi lagaa jitna aaj lagaa,kyunki jiske liye Maine socha tha ki woh mujhe bachayenge ,he only planned all this.jis par bharosha kiya,usne hi Mera bharosha tod diya ,ab kaise jeeungi main.kis par bharosha kar sakti hoon ab.shayad ab kisi par kabhi bhi bharosha nahi kar paaungi.agar aap dhokha de sakte hai toh duniya mein kisi par bhi vishwas nahi kar paaungi main.now I can never trust anybody ever.she was sitting on the floor crying bitterly.she was more hurt thinking Raman planned all this,rather than thinking about the insult .

Raman was just looking at her observing her words while she was just crying bitterly saying why he betrayed her .he thought to clear the air but stopped himself thinking to give her sometime .

Raman-woh iss samay gusse mein hai,aur gusse se bhi jyada hurt hai .I think I should give her sometime to cool down,phir baat karunga usse.thinking so he just turned and went to his study.

He changed his clothes and settled on the couch .he was thinking about the happenings of the day and said-she was hurt,very hurt ,thinking I betrayed her.woh uss insult se jyada iss baat se dukhi thi that I planned all this.usne kaha,vishwas karne lagi thi woh mujhpe,aur ab kisi par bharosha nahi kar payegi.kya mera dhokha dena itna affect kar sakta hai usse .she said ,mujhe lagaa mere Raman alag hai ,uff she said mere raman.iska Matlab kahin naa kahin woh iss rishte ko acknowledge karne lagi hai.she has started accepting this relationship.i am happy that she is accepting me,though I am angry that she thought so low about me but happy also ,ki Mera dhokha usse itna hurt kar raha hai.but gussa toh main hoon and this time she has to manofy me .har baar main nahi manane wala,this time she has to do it.after all mujhe bhi gussa hone ka haq hai.he was thinking smiling caressing his red cheek.though he wanted to be angry on her but the hurt in her eyes wasn't letting .

On the other hand ,Ishita was sitting on the floor crying bitterly.

Ishita-kyun mujhe itna bura lag raha hai,mujhe toh pata hi tha ki woh sirf mujhse badla lene ke liye sab kuch kar rahe hai.but phir bhi pata nahi kyun,mujhe bahut bura lag raha hai.bahut jyada bura lag raha hai ,kyun Kiya Raman ,aapne mere saath aisa.main bharosha karne lagi thi aap par.she was saying and crying remembering the incident of the party.

She remember how everything was going well till she ate the sweets send by Raman.she remembered the box was specially for her , beautifully decorated and her name was written on it.the urge she was feeling to eat all after eating one and soon she finished the box feeling highly intoxicated.her head start spinning while she started laughing like maniac.how everyone was looking at her and saying something or other to her.she remembered how everyone was taunting her before she lost her conscious.

Ishita-u drugged those sweets and I ,like an idiot ate all of those sweets thinking my husband send it specially for me.kitni bewakoof nikli main,jisne mujhe beizzat karne ke yeh sab kiya,usse hi mujhe bachane ki umeed lagaa kar baithi thi.she was saying and crying and soon she slept feeling tired.

On the other hand,Raman was laying on the couch thinking about Ishita .for the first time he was feeling good seeing her so hurt .

Raman-i think I should go and talk to her once,itna royegi toh tabiyat kharab ho jayegi.thinking so he went and saw her sleeping sitting on the floor while her head was on the bed.

Raman went to her and hold her.she fell in his arms and he could see her eyes puffy .he softly caressed her face and said-tumne mujhe galat samjha ,jaan.tumhe takleef pahunchane ki toh main soch bhi nahi sakta.u r my life,I love u alot.he said and pecked her temple.he made her sleep on the bed and went to sleep in his study .

Next morning,Raman was sleeping when his phone rang.the foreign delegates who were about to come in afternoon has reached and Raman was called.he got up and get ready  left for his office before Ishita wake up.

Ishita wake up only to see herself alone on the bed.she cried thinking all his love and care is gone as now she knows his intentions.

Ishita-kaise jeeungi main ab,yeh jaan kar ki Raman mujhse pyaar nahi karte,sirf badla le rahe hai.she said and cried hiding her face in her palm.

After long,she got ready and went downstairs half-heartedly to bear all the insult from his mother and sister.till yesterday she was happy and contented that what if they all insult her but atleast her husband loves her,but today she was all lost in her grief.she sat on the chair and start eating whatever is served to her.

Noone was telling her anything but still her eyes were getting moist again and again feeling too lonely without him.she closed her eyes and a tear fell off her eyes.

Mr bhalla saw this and said-what happened Ishita,u r crying??

Ishita raise her head hearing this and was shocked to see Mr bhalla looking at her with concern.

Mr bhalla-koi problem hai ,puttar.why u r crying??

Ishita composed herself and said-kuch nahi papa ji.woh aankh mein kuch chala gaya hai.

Mr bhalla-oh ok, Kal tumhari rasoi chuyane ki rasam hogi.get ready for that.he said making her confuse while toshiji and simmi got angry hearing this.they were about to say something when Mr bhalla glared them.they just look down while Ishita was confused seeing everyone's changed behaviour towards her.

Ishita nodded and said-ab main jaun,papa ji.

Mr bhalla-haan driver baahar hai,woh tumhe drop kar dega.

Ishita was confused seeing his concern so just got up and went outside.she went out of the hall and was going to the car when she heard toshiji saying-what was the need to do all this,main kabhi usse bahu nahi maanungi.

Ishita stopped to hear them when Mr bhalla said-aap maane naa maane aapka puttar usse apni biwi maanta hai aur mujhe iss baat se fark padhta hai.

Toshiji-kyun kar rahe hai aap aisa??

Mr bhalla-is this a question,have u seen him yesterday.kitne gusse mein tha woh ,aap logon ne bahut galat kiya tha Ishita ko sharab peela kar.he said making Ishita shocked and next moment she start feeling guilty .

Mr bhalla-woh Ishita se pagalon ki tarah pyaar karta hai ,deewangi ki tarah .toh kyun yeh kar rahi hai.he even threaten us to kill himself if u guys tried to repeat this.i don't want this to happen,mujhe mera beta safe chahiye and for that I can do anything.mujhe Ishita ko accept karna pade ,I will do that also but agar mere bete ko kuch hua,I will not forgive both of u.he said making Ishita more shocked that Raman threatened them to kill himself if they try to misbehave with her.she sat on the floor feeling guilty ,very guilty for mistrusting him.

Toshiji-aisa nahi hoga,if we will try hum alag kar sakte hai unn dono ko.

Mr bhalla-u r not getting toshiji ,Raman ke liye woh dono alag nahi hai.for him,they r one only.

Toshiji-par woh baanjh hai ,bhalla ji.

Mr bhalla-aapka beta nahi rahega toh laa payengi uska bachcha.uska bachcha dekhne ke liye apne bachche ko maar dengi.i can't do this,so I am warning u two,stop hurting Ishita as it will eventually hurt Raman only,ur son only .he said and went inside ,toshiji and simmi too went behind him while Ishita went to the garden and burst into tears.she sat on the ground and start crying bitterly thinking how much hurt Raman must be because of her behaviour.

Ishita-maine kitna galat kiya unke saath,woh mujhse pyaar karte rahe but I always mistrusted him.woh mere liye sabse ladh rahen hai and I slapped him.nahi karna chahiye tha,nahi karna chahiye tha.mujhe unse maafi maangni hogi.yes I have to ask for forgiveness.main unke pairon mein gir kar unse maafi maagungi,till the time he will forgive me.she said and got up.she wiped her tears and settled in the car.she told the driver to took her to his office.

Driver started driving while she was crying thinking Mr bhalla's words about Raman and his love for her.

Ishita-itni badi galti kaise kar di Maine,I slapped him.maine Raman ko maar diya,unn par galat accusations lagaye.he must be very hurt ,very hurt.kahin woh mujhe chod kar toh nahi chale jaayenge.no I will not let him go.main unke pairon mein gir kar maafi maangungi .please Raman,please mujhe maaf kar dijiyega. Don't throw me out of ur life .

Soon she was in his office.she went inside looking at the huge building and went to reception and said-Raman Kumar bhalla.

Receptionist-aap kaun??

Ishita-i want to meet him.she said meekly.

Rec-aapka appointment hai ??

Ishita nodded in no.

Rec-sorry ma'am,bina appointment I can't let u go in.

Ishita's eyes got filled and she said-i just want a minute of him.aap kahiye unse Ishita aayi hai,woh shayad mil le mujhse.

Rec-ok ,u wait here.sir abhi meeting mein hai.cabin mein aate hai toh I will ask.

Ishita nodded and sat on the chair waiting for him.she called her hospital and informed that she will not come today.

She started waiting for Raman while he has back to back meeting.

After around five hours,he came out talking with his clients happily as he has cracked the deal when he saw Ishita sitting on one of the chairs.her eyes were downcasted and puffy like she has been crying.

Raman excused himself and went to reception and asked -why  she is sitting here and why u haven't informed me about her.kab aayi Ishita yahan??he asked making receptionist confuse that about whom he is asking.

Raman signalled towards Ishita and she said-woh madam aapse milna chahti thi ,but appointment nahi tha,so I told her to wait.she has been waiting for u since five hours.

Raman got angry hearing this and said-r u nuts,Meri biwi paanch ghante se mera intezaar kar rahi hai.and u didn't bother to inform me and how dare u ask for appointment.tumhe tumhari naukari pyaari nahi hai.

Receptionist got shocked hearing this and said-maam ne nahi bataya sir,that she is ur wife.warna main kyun baithati unko yahan.i would have informed u.mujhe nahi pata tha that she is ur wife.maam ne bhi nahi bataya,sorry sir ,sorry ,please forgive me.she said almost scared .

Raman -oh ok.its ok but this should not be repeated again.he said and went to Ishita ,sending his associate with the clients.

Ishita was sitting with her head down when she felt someone's gaze on her.she raised her head only to see Raman glaring her.she got up at once and said-i just want a minute ,she was saying when Raman said-come to my cabin,now.saying so he went to his cabin angrily while Ishita just went behind him .

That's all for now,enjoy.

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update.. ...really raman is madly in love with ishita....now ishita has realized raman's value in her life...... Hope she will start loving him soon.... 

Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

awesome 

ishu realise she mistrusted raman when the truth is that he was only fighting for her , raman wants her to woo him

wonder how she will do...update soon

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Raman was not angry on ishita

He loves her so much

He was happy hearing that ishita had started to accept him

Ishita was so guilty but it’s actually good that now she will realise her mistakes

Lets see what happens next 

Eagerly waiting for the next update 

Ty 4 d pm too

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Super duper fabulous fatafati update loved it and now do one thing please try to update the next part soooooonnnn as I can't wait for it please please please please request h

Deva85 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awsome update please update soon

shavetamehta32 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome amazing mind blowing waiting for the next update