Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: monaparekh2

Awesome update plz post an epilogue soon

Thank you so much 

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Last part..... 

Both fall asleep in no time getting tired of their love making. 

Next morning sun rays peeps in their bedroom which wakes ishita up. She opened her eyes lazily stretching her arm with sweet soreness in her limbs. She felt strong grip on her waist only to find raman was sleeping holding her strong from waist his head was in crook of neck. His hot breath was fanning her neck sending shiver down her spine. She smiled shyly remembering their last night love making. She Caress his hair lovingly which made him stirred in his sleep making some voice which was inaudible to ishita. Ishita tried to move from bed only to realise that they were sleeping in single quilt. Ishita thought to wake raman up so that she can go for her daily chores. 

Ishita meekly : raman..... 

Ishita called him but he didn't listen to her she again spoke shaking him a little 

Ishita: ramannn.... Wake up.... 

Raman: what... Madrassan..... Please let me sleep.... 

Ishita: raman mujhe washroom jana hai... Please utho.... 

Raman: then u go.... Why u r waking me up.... U didn't let me sleep in night also.... 

Hearing him ishita opened her mouth in o shape and spoke with shock expression

Ishita: what.... Mene apko sone nhi diya raman..... U were the one who was not sleeping and u didn't let me sleep also.... 

Raman opened his eyes only to find his angry madrassan. He pulled her to himself and spoke wounding his arms around her waist tightly. 

Raman with naughty smirk: acha.... Mene tumhe nhi sone diya....acha pehle yeh btao ki esa kya kiya mene jo tumhe sone nhi diya haan... 

Ishita blushed and spoke wriggling: beshram.... mujhe nhi pta .....u just leave me.... I need to go....i getting late ruhi ko bhi ready krna hai aur breakfast bhi bnana hai.... 

Raman made his grip on her more tight: No... Pehle mujhe btao ki mene kya kiya.... 

Ishita: ramannn.... Kitne beshram ho aap.... 

Raman: tujhe aaj pta lga....ok... First u give me my morning kiss.....then i will leave you for sure... Come on now 

Ishita: i know u will not stop with only one kiss..... So now leave me....i m already in sore raman because of you only.... 

Raman: dekh madrassan.....tu akele mujhe blame nhi kr sakti teri is soreness ke liye....yeh tu bhi janti hai ki tumne bhi hmare love making ko equally enjoy kiya tha.... 

Ishita hits on his chest and spoke trying to come out of his embrace.

Ishita: yeh kya hai raman....please na jane do na mujhe please ruhi bhi uthne wali hogi.... 

She said making puppy face with pout. 

Raman: acha chal..... Sirf ek kiss pkka jane dunga... 

Ishita scrutinise her eyes looking at him and spoke: pakka jane do ge... 

Raman nodded saying yes. 

Ishita: ok... At first close your eyes..... 

Raman: abhi bhi close kru ab toh sb dekh liya na madrassan... 

Ishita: apko kiss chahiye ya nahi... 

Raman: ok.. Ok... 

Saying so he closed his eyes which made ishita chuckle at him. She leaned in and pecked his lips lightly which annoyed him. Ishita was about to go when raman immediately captured her lips with his he started sucking her upper lip. He clutched her hair in his fist. He was kissing her passionately he bites on her lower lip to get an entry in her mouth. She opened her mouth raman relished all her flavor. They broke the kiss in need of air. Ishita's face was all flushed and red due to blush. She hides her face in his chest and kissed him on his chest. Raman smiled on her act and embrace her in his arms. they were in same position when they heard the loud knock on the door. Ruhi was knocking the door calling them. 

Ruhi: ishimaa..... Open the door.... Papa... 

Hearing ruhi ishita immediately jumped out of his embrace and pulled the sheet to cover herself. 

Ishita: raman ruhi... Ruhi aa gyi raman dekha mene kha tha apko... Apki vjha se late hua ab jao jaldi drwaza kholo..... Mein washroom mein jaa rhi hu..... Aur haan please wear your clothes before.... 

Raman: tujhe kya lga madrassan mai ese hi apni beti ke age jaunga..... Itna bhi beshram nhi hu mai ...samjhi.... 

Ishita while going towards washroom she spoke with smirke: apka kuch nhi keh sakte raman.... Aap ja bhi sakte ho.... 

Raman: ruk madrassan..... Tujhe mai ab nhi choduga.... Ruk.... 

Ishita immediately close the door of the washroom. Raman went to open the door cursing her under his breath. He opened the door only to find his little princess in angry mode. 

Ruhi: itni der kyu lagai drwaza kholne mein.... She asked with angry pout. Raman chuckle at her expenses and scoop her in his arms making his way inside the room. 

Raman pecks her cheeks and spoke apologies to her: my princess is angry.... To which Ruhi nodded 

Raman: awww.....sorry baby der ho gui... Apki ishima washroom mein hain aur papa was sleeping that's why door kholne mein der ho gyi... 

Ruhi: ruhi isliye angry nhi hai....

She said complaining cutely. 

Raman smiled hearing her and spoke while sitting on bed taking her in his lap. 

Raman: then why my angel is angry..... 

Ruhi: apne ruhi ko dadu dadi ke pass sulaya kal raat ko..... Mujhe ishima ke sath sona tha.... 

Raman: hawww....esa kiya ishima ne.... Dekha.... I have told you that your ishima is budhuu.... 

Mean while ishita came out of the washroom and only to find angry ruhi sitting on raman's lap. 

Ishita: awww......why my baby is angry..... 

Ruhi came out of raman's embrace and ran towards ishita. Ishita picked her up in her arms and pecked her cheek lovingly 

Ruhi: ishimaa.... Why did u made me sleep at dadu dadi's room yesterday .....

She asked in complaining tone. 

Ishita looked at Raman for answers but he nodded in no in response she glare him

Ishita: ruuu.... Apmo pta kal late ho gya tha na function mein..... Toh jab hum aye naa... You were already slept and dadi took you to their room itself. Agar mai apko apne sath le jati baad mein toh dadi would have felt bad naa.. 

Hearing ishita ruhi nodded her head when her eyes fell on ishita's neck which was reddened. Ruhi asked innocently while touching the red spot

Ruhi: yeh kya hua ishimaa..... Why your neck is red red..... 

Ishita saw herself in mirror and realized it was love bite given by her beloved husband when they were making love. Ishita eyes got wide open and her face gets red with blush and embarrassment , she looked at Raman glaring him seeing her red in front of their daughter he smiled naughtily and spoke faking concerne

Raman: hawww....ishita yeh kya hua

Listening to him ishita opened her mouth in o shape and spoke angrily glaring him which was only audible to him 

Ishita: Raman......i swear i will kill you.... this is love bite damn it and how i m going to hide it from everyone.....

Raman in her ear: mujhe kya pta...... Ab ho gya tb toh pta nhi chla tha tumhe.... 

In meanwhile ruhi interrupted them

Ruhi: btao naa ishima.... Insect bite hai kya... 

Ishita made pout and nodded yes. Ruhi again spoke innocently while touching the spot 

Ruhi: insect itna bda tha.... Ki usne itna bda bite kiya....

Hearing ruhi raman coughed ishita glared him and spoke : yes ruu.... Vo itna bda bite toh bda insect hi kr sakta hai....

Raman: ruhi beta jao abhi school ke liye ready ho jao jaldi fir ami apko apke school mein chod dunga.... 

Ishita put ruhi down and ruhi ran out of the room saying ok leaving ishra alone. As soon as ruhi left raman grabbed ishita's waist and pulled her towards himself, he pinched on her waist tightly which makes ishita scream in pain she hit him on his chest and spoke wriggling 

Ishita: ahhh... Ravan kumar its hurting.....leave me.... Darwaja khula hai koi aa jayega.... 

Raman tightened his hold on her waist and spoke glaring her

Raman: acha ji.... Kya bol rhi thi madrassan ruhi se ki insects bite hai..... Boht bade insect ne bite kiya hai tujhe.... 

Ishita: haan toh... Aur kya krti.... Apki wajha se mujhe itna embarrassing feel ho rha tha ruhi ke samne.... Aur koi na koi bahana toh bnana hi tha na.... Toh ehi sahi.... Aur vese bhi aap kona kisi insect se kam ho.... 

Raman: acha ji.....pagal aurat insect nhi sher hu......tujhe kachaa chba jaunga..... He said biting on her cheek lovingly which made ishita giggle 

Ishita: raman...... Leave me.... And get ready apko office nahi jana kya.... 

Raman spoke meekly: arree... Ajj toh iss kamre se bahar jane ka mann nhi ho rha....i just want to take you in my arms and wanna make love to you whole day and night. 

Ishita: kitne beshramm hogye ho aap raman....... Have some shame..... 

She said blushing profusely. 

Raman: yaar.... Tujhe dekhke..... Decent thoughts ate hi nhi hai.... Kya karo sare ke sare erotic dreams ate hain mind mein..... 

Ishita kept her hand on his mouth glaring him : raman bas....boht hua.... now get ready you also have to drop ruhi at school.... 

Raman smiled ruffling his hair and went to get ready not before pecking ishita's lips.

Ishita smiled seeing his antics and went out of the room for making breakfast. All were gathered at breakfast table and all were engrossed in having their own meal when simmi's eyes fall over ishita's neck which had love bite which was peeping through her hair.

Simmi: ishita yeh teri neck per kya hua..... 

Ishita started coughing hearing simmi and spoke while stuttering 

Ishita: vo.... Vo... Kuch nahi hai actually... 

Ruhi spoke in mid while cutting ishita in mid.

Ruhi: offo buaa.... Insect bite hai..... Apko pta hai ishimaa ko itne bde insect ne kaat liya....

She said spreading her arms around which made ishita embarrass. 

Simmi understood what it was. She thought to play along with ruhi to tease ishita

Simmi: acha ji.... Itna bda insect tha ishita.... 

She asked smirking in teasing tone on the other hand ishita was having difficulty to hide her blush to divert the topic she spoke 

Ishita: ruhi jao.... Apna bag leke aao.... School ke liye late ho rha hai.... 

Ruhi ran inside her room. As soon as ruhi left all burst into laughter leaving ishra embarrassed. 

Simmi: kya bhai.... Thoda toh reham kiya hota bechari ishita pe.... Kya kya bahane banae padte hain bechari ko..... 

Raman glared her and spoke gritting his teeth: tujhe khana khana hai ya... Thapad.... 

Simmi: ok ok... Ab nahi....

Mean while ishita excused herself from there and went in her room. 

Rest of the day passed as usual in ishra room at night raman was anxiously waiting for ishita while ishita came inside taking sleeping ruhi in her arms. She made her sleep in the middle of the bed. Raman was staring at her unacquainted. He asked 

Raman: ishita..... Ruhi ko kyu layi ho..... Maa papa ke pass sone deti usse.... 

Ishita while adjusting herself near ruhi: raman ruhi was adamant to sleep with me so i took her.... 

Raman sat on bed either side of ruhi: aur mera kya.... 

Ishita raised her eyebrows and thought to tease him a little as he left her alone to bear all teasing from bhalla and iyer clans: apka kya raman.... Not tonight.... Aaj nhi ho sakta....i m tired aur vese bhi apke love bite ki wajha se mujhe sbne itna tease kiya toh yeh apki punishment hai..... Aap khud tob office chale jate ho piche se sbki teasing mujhe bear karni padti hai... 

Raman: acha aur kal raat kya kha tha tumne ki tum ruhi ko aaj raat bhi maa papa ke pass sulaogi.... 

Ishita closed her eyes and spoke caressing ruhi's hair: that time i was in sleep raman.....

Raman: dekh madrassan eh thik nahi hai.... Chalo thik hai agar ruhi hmare room mein hai toh hum dono uske room mein chaltein hain kya kehti ho.... 

Ishita while controlling her laughter again made excuse which didn't go well with raman he spoke while scooping her up in his arms 

Ishita while wriggling to come out of his hold: raman.... Raman kya kar rhe ho ruhi hai... Yahaan par... Chodo mujhe

Raman: madrassan tu bhool rahi hai mai ravan kumar hu..... Tu apna vada bhool sakti hai par mai nhi..... Subha se itna wait karvaya ab mana kar rhi ho......aur ab chup raho verna iska punishment tumhe hi milega... 

Saying so he made his towards ruhi's room carrying ishita in his arms. While ishita made puppy face and kept mum. 

He make her lay down on bed and went to close the door. He himself hovered over her and claim her lips for soul serene kiss. He was kissing her hungrily while she was also trying hard to return his favor. After a while he left her lips in need of air. He looked in her eyes and spoke caressing her face 

Raman: i love you ishita......

Ishita smiled : i love you too raman...... 

He smiled naughtily hearing her and latched his head in crook of her neck while she wrapped her arms around him and start caressing his scalp with her long fingers and was moaning his name aloud. Soon raman removed all her and his clothes and started kissing her hungrily. after loving each other to their heart content he make his way inside her. She arched her back feeling immense pleasure with sweet pain. She dug her nail in his scalp and was moaning his name. 

Raman start rocking them. They rocked together till their release. Raman slumped on her front all tired while ishita kissed his hair lovingly and hugged him tightly. 

They were laying hugging each other when Raman spoke smirking naughtily 

Raman: ek baat puchu ishita.....

Ishita just hummed in response while making random pattern on his chest. 

Raman: inn sb ka result kab tak ayega.... 

Ishita looked at him with questioning eyes: kiska Raman..... 

Raman sighed softly and spoke while tighten the hold on her waist: tum doctor ho naa... Toh tumhe toh pta hi hoga ki love making ke kitne dinno baad result pta chalta hai.... 

Ishita turned red hearing him and spoke pushing him away: mujhe nhi pta..... 

She turned around and her back was facing him he smiled naughtily at her antics and spoke while hugging her from back: btao naa yaar... Ab bnde ne itni mehnat ki hai toh itna pta hona chahiye na.... 

Ishita made annoying face: kya hai raman..... Don't u have a little bit of shame...... 

Raman: apni biwi se kesa sharmana.... 

Ishita: please Raman stop it now......and get up we have to go to our room.... Vrna ruhi subha fir se questions kregi..... And as usual aap khud toh dete nhi ho answer mujhe phsa dete ho.....

They both went to their room and soon fall asleep. 

Days starting passing now it was seven months of their post consummation. They were leaving happily loving each other. Their love was blooming with each day. One fine day when ishita was making breakfast she felt dizziness and fall down making everyone shocked to no end. Seeing her laying down raman got panic and ran to her he tried to wake her up but she was not responding to anyone. Then Raman scoops her in his arms and made her lay down on bed in meanwhile romi called the doctor. Ruhi gets scared seeing her mother laying unconscious. She was crying and mrs. Bhalla was trying hard to calm her down. After a while doctor came and checked ishita. She told everyone to wait for outside the room. 

Raman was pacing to and fro in hall. He was hell worried for ishita. After sometime doctor came down raman ran towards her and asked about ishita. 

Raman: doctor meri biwi kesi hai vo..... Thik hai na... Kuch hua toh nhi naa Usse... Kab tak hosh ayega.... 

Doctor: mr. Bhalla please calm down..... Your wife is totally fine...... Congratulations you are going to be father...... 

Raman felt a sudden jolt after hearing the news. Words refuse to come out from his throat and he was bewildered by the news he got from doctor. All bhalla family became happy hearing the news of ishita's pregnancy. While Raman was still trying to absorb the news mrs. Bhalla shook him breaking his trance and spoke getting happy 

Mrs. Bhalla: raman.... Tune suna... Doctor ne kya kaha.... Tu baap bnne wala hai puttar.... Teri ishita pregnant hai.... She is going to be mother soon.... 

Raman smiled madly. He again asked to doctor 

Raman: doctor.....koi complications toh nhi hai na.. 

Doctor: mr. Bhalla relax..... Bring her to my clinic tomorrow..... I will check her thoroughly.... Ok.... Now I will take your Leave 

Romi went out with doctor. Ruhi Being innocent soul was not able to understand anything she asked her father 

Ruhi: papa.... Kya hua.... Ishimaa thik toh hai na... 

Raman smiled looking at her and picked her up in his arms and kissed her fondly on her cheek and spoke making his way inside his room 

He sat down near ishita with ruhi on his lap. He spoke 

Raman: ruhi beta..... U know your ishimaa is going to bring chotu sa baby for you and your going to become big didi.... 

Ruhi chirped in happiness and spoke: sacchi papa..... Mai didi banne wali hu.... 

In which raman nodded making ruhi happy to no end. 

Ruhi started jumping on bed : yeeee.....i m going to be didi. Yeeepi.......

Raman smiled seeing her reaction and got a hold on her and said making her sat near ishita

Raman: shhhh.... Shhhhh...... Ruhi beta don't do this...... ishimaa and baby may get hurt ......

Ruhi: sorry papa..... Now onwards i will take care of my ishimaa and baby..... 

Raman kissed her cheek lovingly and spoke: ok for now let your ishimaa rest for some time......now you go and play outside until your ishimaa get conscious.... 

Ruhi said ok and went from there not before kissing her ishimaa and her tummy. Raman was admiring them. 

After some time ishita gets conscious and trying to open her eyes. She was feeling weak. Raman was sleeping beside her in sitting position he woke up feeling some moment in ishita. Ishita saw him asked while trying to sit.

Raman helped her in sitting and spoke: ishita please don't exert yourself its not good in this state.... 

Ishita looked at him with questioning eyes: kya hua mujhe raman...... I think stress ki wajha se mein behosh ho gyi.... 

Raman smiled hearing her: no......meri jaan esa nhi hai.....ishita you are going to fulfill ruhi's wish..... 

Ishita: no.....Raman mein usse new video game nhi dilvayungi.....aaj kal bache in sab ki vajah se bilkul bhi apne education pr dhyaan nhi dete aur khabardaar agar apne usse koi new video game di toh.... I know usne apko maska lagaya hoga.... But aap kaan kholke sun lo aap usse kuch nhi dilvaoge mujhse puche bina.... 

She was going on with her rant when Raman shut her mouth with his hand and spoke: saans lele madrassan..... Itna stress thik nhi baby ke liye.... 

Ishita: kya baby raman..... Mai baby ki nhi ruhi..... 

She was going to speak further when she realized what he said. She looked at him for conformation keeping her hands on her tummy in which raman nodded in yes while smiling 

Ishita got happy after knowing that she is going to be mother soon and her own baby is breathing inside her in her womb. Her eyes gets teary with happiness. 

Raman: ishita..... Thank you ishita for giving me this happiness.....i m so lucky that I have got you in my life.... I love you ishita.... I love you..... He said hugging her 

Ishita: no raman.... I m lucky to have you and ruhi in my life...... U two are my lifeline raman.... And thanks toh mujhe kehna chahiye apne mujhe itni sari khusiyaan di.... Mujhe ruhi milli usne mujhe maa hone ka ehsaas dilaya woh haq diya mujhe jiski mene kabi umeed hi chood di thi..... Thank you raman thank you for everything..... 

She said kissing him on his cheek. Raman smiled and spoke just to lighten her mood. 

Raman: ishita..... Wese mai itna bhi buraa teacher nhi hu yaar ki tum mujhe cheek pr kiss kro.... 

Ishita: what......teacher kiss chiz ke teacher ho aap.... 

Raman looked at her naughtily and spoke huskily while caressing her lips with his thumb: madrassan.... Tujhe mene itna pyaar kiya ki ab hmare pyaar ki nishaani tumhare ander pal rahi hai.....aur itne sab ke baad bhi tujhe yeh nhi pta chala ki apne husband ko kiss kahasn krte hain...... 

Ishita turned beet root red hearing him and slapped him on his arm: cheee.... Raman kotne beshram ho aap.... Baap bnne wale ho fir bhi apki besharmi kam nhi hui naa.... 

Raman: ismein beshrami wali kya baat hai....vese baap bhi toh beshram ho ke hi bna jata hai..... 

Ishita glared him and spoke pushing him Little away while shying: chodo mujhe inn sab baton se baby pr asar hoga.... 

Saying so she tried to get up from the bed but Raman caught hold on her wrist she halted on her tracks.

Raman stand behind her and hugged her from behind tightly and started caressing her bare waist and spoke while kissing her neck line 

Raman: you are happy naa madrassan..... 

Ishita just hummed in response suddenly ruhi barged in room making them apart suddenly. Ishita composed herself immediately and spoke kneeling down to the height of ruhi. 

Ruhi hugged her tightly and spoke: ishimaa.... Apkp pta hai mai badi didi banne wali hu..... Thank you ishimaa..... Mujhe chottu sa baby dene ke liye.... 

Ishita kissed her cheek lovingly and spoke: thank you toh ishimaa ko kehna chahiye...sirf apki prayers ki wajha se toh baby aa rha hai.... 

Ruhi: ishimaa.... Baby kab tk ayega apke tummy se bahar..... 

Raman: beta baby ko ane mein abhi time hai.... Abhi chalo apki ishimaa ko kuch khilate hain.... Fir medicine bhi leni hai na.... 

To which ruhi nodded and trio went downstairs together smiling at their new found happiness. 

All in the hall congratulated ishita and elders blessed her. Time started passing raman was efficiently taking care of ishita. He was way to happy to bear her mood swings and tantrums. All was showering love on her. 

After whole nine months ishita rushed to hospital. She was taken in labour room. Raman was pacing to and fro in tension as ishita was in extreme pain. While toshiji and mrs. Iyer was consoling little ruhi as she was scared seeing her mother in so much pain. While mr. Iyer and mr. Bhalla was sitting on nearby bench waiting impatiently. After whole 2 hours they finally heard baby's cry. All got happy hearing the same mr. Bhalla and mr. Iyer hugged raman and said congrats to him. Raman was in tears of joy, a nurse came with a baby in her arms and spoke while giving baby to Raman 

Nurse: congrats sir...... Its boy.... 

Raman took little bundle of joy in his arms and kissed him on his forehead. He has white fare skin like his mother and had features of his father. Raman was staring at him like making himself believe that finally he is holding symbol of their love in his arms. 

Raman: my wife..... How is she....can i meet her

Nurse: we will shift her to the room them you all can meet her

Ruhi came running to her father and asked him to show her baby face. She too kissed him. While toshiji and mrs. Iyer was on cloud nine seeing the baby. 

Toshiji while having baby in her arms: mera pota.... Mere raman aur ishita ka beta....kinna sona hai.... Nazar na lag jaye kisi ki 

Mrs. Iyer: meri ishu ka beta.......meri ishu ab maa ban gayi..... Thank you murgun thank you 

After a while doctor shifted her to room. Raman entered room inside with their new born. He saw ishita's worn out face. He settled beside her on nearby stool. And was waiting for her eagerly to open her eyes. after some time ishita opened her eyes and saw the beautiful view. Raman with their baby raman smiled seeing her. 

Raman: beta hua hai......he spoke while laying his son near his mother 

Ishita was in tears seeing her own baby in front of her eyes. She caressed his face and kissed him with full of love. And spoke 

Ishita: raman.....hmare pyaar ki nishani.... Hamara ansh.... 

Raman kissed her forehead lovingly and spoke yes hamara ansh...... Tumhara apna ansh...... Ishita......i m so happy ishita thanks for giving me this happiness.....i love you 

Ishita:i love you too ramam..... thanks toh mujhe kehna chahiye raman..... Apki vjha se mujhe aaj yeh khusi milli hai... Thank you raman.... They hugged each other feeling contented. 

The end

Ps: thank you all for giving this much love to this story....... I hope i lived up to your expectations.... Please ignore grammatical mistakes .....and do like and comment if you guys like it... And tell shall i write more stories like this or not.....finger crossed waiting for your view.....

subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Beautiful 

Thank you so much for the amazing story 

Please write further new stories 

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So soooooo beautiful update and the concept is really sweet and it is really nicely written...do write like this more...waiting for a epilogue 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update and lovely ending

Ishra morning scene was nice raman is so naughty poor ishita had to answer ruhis questions all were teasing ishita night scene was nice ishita was teasing raman ishra romance waa hot seven month passed in ishra life happily one day ishita fainted raman got worried for doctor said she is pragnent ishra and everyone were too happy after nine months ishita gave birth to baby boy ishra talk was nice

Thanks for the pm