Bollywood CC #13- Page 93

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

135.3k

Users

50

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee

Yeah he barely puts up any effort for his public appearances 😆.

That is kind of attractive. No show off to get girls/guys drooling 🤣

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: crispsy

She looks pretty but will end up in D grade projects.

Maybe Bhai could give one of his production movies since he likes casting foreigner girls but I agree she does look pretty 😆.

Edited by Bigbang_SHINee - 7 years ago
1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee

Maybe Bhai could one of his production movies since he likes casting foreigner girls but I agree she does look pretty 😆.

None of his girls achieved anything significant except Katrina. I don't know much about her but i was and still excited about Diana. She is so stunning but her career never took off.

hotchic thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee

https://www.instagram.com/p/B05nFYrn3I1/

I am pretty sure someone posted about her in this forum before(in some kind of poll topic) 😕

Is this Viral guy reliable?

This is strange. What and how will she speak? Hopefully, it's a rumour.

1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hotchic2

Is this Viral guy reliable?

This is strange. What and how will she speak? Hopefully, it's a rumour.

May be Katrina can help 😆

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hotchic2

Is this Viral guy reliable?

This is strange. What and how will she speak? Hopefully, it's a rumour.

She will probably use dubbing. I don't know how reliable he is. Hantel and other members might know better .

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: crispsy

None of his girls achieved anything significant except Katrina. I don't know much about her but i was and still excited about Diana. She is so stunning but her career never took off.

I was thinking the same thing. Even Sonakshi who seemed to show some potential when she debuted fizzled out so quickly 😒.

Edited by Bigbang_SHINee - 7 years ago
1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee

I was thinking the same thing. Even Sonakshi who seemed to show some potential when she debuted fizzled out so quickly 😒.

Sonakshi Zarin Daisy some BB girls.. All of them flopped. They don't have reasonable SM following too compared to Dharma/YRF talents.

GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee

Wow Luka Chupi is big hit on television as well 😲.


That type of comedy shaadi chota shehar movies work on TV even though the movie was a flop. Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana is one example.

GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee

https://www.instagram.com/p/B05nFYrn3I1/

I am pretty sure someone posted about her in this forum before(in some kind of poll topic) 😕


How do you pronounce her name? Haanday Arsel?

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".