Welcome to CC नम्बर तेरा
तेरा karoon....
Tera karoon din gin gin ki intezaar aja piya aayi bahaar.... 🎼
Welcome to CC नम्बर तेरा
तेरा karoon....
Tera karoon din gin gin ki intezaar aja piya aayi bahaar.... 🎼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
This account
Varunodecaprio 
https://twitter.com/simmy65406472/status/1155030757254942720
https://twitter.com/simmy65406472/status/1156132628002508800
https://twitter.com/simmy65406472/status/1153993157358473217
Making my entry in this CC 😎.
Ring rung ring
Ring rung ring ring rung ring
https://twitter.com/filmfare/status/1156135198943088640?s=20
His movies wraps up so quickly!!
If is soo boring whenever I'm free😑
I hope DP, srk, RK ya phir koi aur jisse main peasant nahi karti koi kant kare n bring storm in IF.... I'm waiting...
Thank ewe Metis for the sticky 🤗
Billi -- Your first post always makes me smile. This one and that Sush gif -That was one of the best gifs I have come across.
In an interview with an entertainment portal, Sara mentioned that both her mother and father have given her the same fashion advice! "Be yourself, be comfortable in your skin and remember that you are our daughter - nothing trashy," she said about her parents who are extremely comfortable in their own skin and have incorporated the same in her and her bother.
Hmmm.... is this 'trashy' some kind of shading towards other starkids like Jahnu or is she just reiterating her glorious khaandan and parampara? Why does my evil mind cook up evil stories 😈
Originally posted by: XLAPU4JD376V6ACQ
Billi -- Your first post always makes me smile. This one and that Sush gif -That was one of the best gifs I have come across.
Still doesn't beat what angrybread posted for you.

🤣
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0