Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
https://twitter.com/SarahO_Connell/status/1158866331787284480
Leave Home Alone alone Disney 😵.
That was my reaction too
But if they’re going to do it anyway, wouldn’t it be something if Macaulay played the villain, one of the invaders...
Originally posted by: Melissaa
This pic I meant. Some were wondering who the guy in the middle was.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0wJptyBY0o/?igshid=1ns95qnggcat5
The guy was alive but during HR-Suzy break up when Suzy asked 300cr as alimony, some of us asked where did HR get itne saare paise... Toh answer came... Uska nana uske liye 1000cr ki property chhod ke gaya. Agar nana uss waqt zinda the toh HR ke paas swiss bank wali black money hai...aur Suzy uss ka hi hissa maang rahi thi.
Hilarious 🤣
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
https://twitter.com/SarahO_Connell/status/1158866331787284480
Leave Home Alone alone Disney 😵.
There was a third Home Alone without Culkin. That was funny too. Toh problem kya hai?
That was my reaction too
But if they’re going to do it anyway, wouldn’t it be something if Macaulay played the villain, one of the invaders...
Haha yeah 😆. I don't know if he will do it though since he seems to stay away from limelight for the most part.
There was a third Home Alone without Culkin. That was funny too. Toh problem kya hai?
There have been so many Home Alone movies already now they wan't to reboot it too. That's why I am not liking the idea.
there are tonnes of Akki memes. I just love them lol.
In meme world, his character Raju is more popular than him itself lol.
Kashmir memes though are lit.
I especially love the new ones were memers are shading other memers, with "pocket mai do rupee nahi hai, chale Kashmir mai ghar kharidne" and the "You can marry with Kashmiri girl, it is rule, but she will not marry you, that is reality".
The best one IMO is this though.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B03WNUGp_vz/?igshid=mwjb1zgq5z3e
little background: this is the guy who did the drama of marraige with Rakhi Sawant, Deepak Kalal lol.
I can't see any signature now thankgod.. Bt I don't see this off/on button too.. Where is it?
Disney ko har cheez reboot karni hoti hai. Someone needs to reboot Disney now.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0