Bollywood CC #13- Page 84

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

135.4k

Users

50

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago


That was my reaction too


But if they’re going to do it anyway, wouldn’t it be something if Macaulay played the villain, one of the invaders...

ZQGPUMIG2HBJIZKD thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Melissaa

This pic I meant. Some were wondering who the guy in the middle was.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0wJptyBY0o/?igshid=1ns95qnggcat5


The guy was alive but during HR-Suzy break up when Suzy asked 300cr as alimony, some of us asked where did HR get itne saare paise... Toh answer came... Uska nana uske liye 1000cr ki property chhod ke gaya. Agar nana uss waqt zinda the toh HR ke paas swiss bank wali black money hai...aur Suzy uss ka hi hissa maang rahi thi.

ZQGPUMIG2HBJIZKD thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago


There was a third Home Alone without Culkin. That was funny too. Toh problem kya hai?

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1


That was my reaction too


But if they’re going to do it anyway, wouldn’t it be something if Macaulay played the villain, one of the invaders...

Haha yeah 😆. I don't know if he will do it though since he seems to stay away from limelight for the most part.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hantel


There was a third Home Alone without Culkin. That was funny too. Toh problem kya hai?

There have been so many Home Alone movies already now they wan't to reboot it too. That's why I am not liking the idea.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

there are tonnes of Akki memes. I just love them lol.

In meme world, his character Raju is more popular than him itself lol.

Kashmir memes though are lit.

I especially love the new ones were memers are shading other memers, with "pocket mai do rupee nahi hai, chale Kashmir mai ghar kharidne" and the "You can marry with Kashmiri girl, it is rule, but she will not marry you, that is reality".

The best one IMO is this though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B03WNUGp_vz/?igshid=mwjb1zgq5z3e


little background: this is the guy who did the drama of marraige with Rakhi Sawant, Deepak Kalal lol.

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

I can't see any signature now thankgod.. Bt I don't see this off/on button too.. Where is it?

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Disney ko har cheez reboot karni hoti hai. Someone needs to reboot Disney now.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".