Posted: 4 years ago

Wiw wanted this parallel  video.. Fandom is fast.. Poor Eri 😂

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisling

kuch nahi kehna usko,  let buddhu ram zip up his mouth on this please! 🤣

God bless you ksg! 🤗🤣 and i loved the title priya 😍

He better zip it all up...his mouth plus his cloths too maybe 🤪 I don’t want to see his body on my timeline anymore after Tomorrowland 🤣

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Thats one of my favs too...that scene showed me how bhola bhala Anu can go 🔥 🔥 in a blink of an eye ☺️

Such intense chemistry. Mesmerising 😍

Now it’s all BOKWAAS 🤮🤮🤮

Chemistry was always there😳 This scene stood out because it was shot so beautifully ...felt like I was standing right next to them feeling the hotness☺️

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Chemistry was always there😳 This scene stood out because it was shot so beautifully ...felt like I was standing right next to them feeling the hotness☺️

I also loved how Anu reacted after proving his point. Parth was excellent there... that triumph and yet being graceful about her defeat....superb. 

Kaha Gaye ye Sab 

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

He better zip it all up...his mouth plus his cloths too maybe 🤪 I don’t want to see his body on my timeline anymore after Tomorrowland 🤣

Actually both these things are impossible for him to do! 🤪🤣

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Now my partner too don't want to see Edward Cullen body 😆

Jvr1011 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arrey yaar, masoor dal was for promotional photo shoot...you don’t know, kuch bhi...yeh acting chal raha tha Stare game ka🤣. People are still stuck on proving masoor dal trip was for promotions.

Kahe ka...promotional stunt, jakia seeds ka yah grey bhaiyya ka gym session ka😆

Whatever their personal equation is people should just accept the fact that they spent her birthday together...period. Just Friends more than friends whatever better known to them, fact is a fact .

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Eri's painting was so good, and expected such a fun segment of duo. Lol KSG was Eri's crush jab woh choti thi. And Karan's mujhe bhi nahi patha to jia. Overall cute segment😆

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

That marathi mein ilu bola hoga was what made me     start  shipping khulke😆....before that I used to secretly enjoy the shipping theories but there was nothing solid then to ship openly.

Lolz 😂 i njoy all the theories n the shippings that fandom does n how these two make their own popats. N people around them supporting them to make more fool of themselves 🤣

I still don’t ship as yet but agar by chance ship ho bhi gaye i will be happy for them 😍 they are adorbs bachchas 

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

I also loved how Anu reacted after proving his point. Parth was excellent there... that triumph and yet being graceful about her defeat....superb. 

Kaha Gaye ye Sab 

I guess everyone is busy celebrating friendship day  😂

Btw I saw the post about NB. I also spotted differences between  their  pics and the performance.. Looks like pics were clicked while they were rehearsing..