Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trisha49 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter 5- Wo.. jo lavz the bandhe hue labon pe, khul gaye..

Taarey had gotten together two days ago and in between gratitude for being with each other and their frustration for all that had happened, their boat hadn't really been smooth sailing. They both were at the fire escape late in the evening, reliving their moments there, but is reliving a good idea when grudges still haven't left your back?

"Kaash humaara breakup nahi hua hota, ye jagah, hum yaha aise hi hote, kitni aur zyaada memories hoti." Taani said wishfully. To steel herself through her hard times, she had learnt to casually talk about that breakup but Rey, for whom it was a completely different affair couldn't take it anymore. That breakup reminded him immediately of all bad things that had happened, the sad times, her leaving, his guilt and her indifference.

"Why do you have to look into the past so much Taani? It's over. Gone. Beeti baaton pe itna dhyaan kyu?" He said in annoyance.

"Wo beeti baatein humaare present ka part hai Rey. Wo beeti baatein hi hume yaha tak laayi hai." Taani didn't really think of it in an accusing way, not consciously atleast but his knee-jerk reaction annoyed her.

"Ye beeti baatein present kharab karrahi hai humaara. Tum tab ki galatiyo ko aaj me kyu laarahi ho?" His irritation was rising.

"Kyuki tab nahi sudhaari thi na Rey, tab samjhe bhi nahi they. Ye breakup.." her tone got to him, it was almost a taunt and he lost control.

"Toh galtiya sirf mai karta hu huh? Breakup breakup breakup tum bas us fake breakup ki baat karti rehti ho! Mai nahi kehta it was completely right but it had a reason, you know that right? I did wrong but it was in the past!" He scoffed. None of them was in control anymore.

"Tumne nahi kiya tha drama mere saath? tumne nahi bole the jhoot for the greater good?" He air quoted the last two words referring to her lie on the day of NDC finals.

"Tumne toh jaake kisi aur se engagement karli Taani, you freaking committed to someone else, made me promise that I'd move on, made me get you engaged to someone! Karna toh tumhe ye sab apne friend keliye tha na? toh mujhe waha bulaaya hi kyu? Itna bada torture kyu? Kyu karwaya ye mujhse?"

"Maine nahi kaha tha aapko ki mera haath Vishesh ke haath me deke aap naache waha! Maine nahi kaha tha aapko ki Vishesh ko bolo mera khayal rakhne, maine nahi kaha tha aapko ki Vishesh ko warn karna wo mujhe aapki tarah hurt na kare" her throat constricted and her high pitched voice cracked, she couldn't even talk anymore..

"Toh kya karta, chale jaata jaise tum gayi? Chod deta sab kuch? Mai koi bhi cheez nibha ke karta hu Taani, bhaag nahi jaata. Commitment ki thi, puri tarah nibhaata, na ki tumhaare jaise.."

She interrupted him, all her defences coming up again,

"Hum bohot alag hai Rey, shayad isliye hum alag.." he cut her with,

"Shayad isliye hume saath hona chahiye Taani, ek Baar keliye Aisa bhi sochlo. Hum alag hai shayad isliye saath me better hai!"

He couldn't take her pessimism anymore and stormed out. He was frustrated because all his attempts to resurrect this relationship were futile. She just wouldn't understand! Inside she burst into sobs and in the corridor he grabbed his hair and trying to suppress his anger decided to vent through his constant support, dance.

The engagement came back to her. He had made the biggest sacrifice that day, and it was for her, because she wanted him to.

She was thinking of what went on her mind when she decided to give this another chance. Getting back in a relationship that once broke you seemed like going back to a room with a once loved pet that had gone rogue. There may be phases of peace but it could attack her anytime, she loved him but the hurt and pain was still looming on her head like a sword that could fall anytime. So she compromised. She would enter the room but keep the door open. Now it was hitting her that this open door policy was not going to work. She couldn't run at the first sign of trouble and expect for this relationship to prosper. She sighed. This room didn't have an aggressive animal, it was far more complex and she had been through the heartbreak of thinking he was annoyed with her and was bearing their relationship for Bhai, how much worse could it even get! Agar is relationship ke successful hone keliye mujhe apne dil ke tootne ko risk karna hai toh mai karungi. Us breakup ne mujhe toda tha par ye bhi sikhaya ki mai khud ko firse jod sakti hu. I will give this my all, she resolved and left to find him.

----------

He was dancing at the rehearsal hall but stopped as soon as he saw her. She stepped towards him and said,

"I'm sorry for the engagement. Please trust me Rey, mera aapko hurt karne ka koi intention nahi tha, I had to do it for Vishesh and mujhe laga aapse milke jaan lungi aap kaise ho. Aapko bulaya tha so koi bachi kuchi kasar ho toh vo bhi poori ho jaati. I wanted you to move on.."

He interrupted her but a little less angrily this time,

"Move on karna, na karna mera decision hai Taani. Tum samaj rahi ho how hard the engagement was for me?"

She was crying again,

"I'm sorry, jitni sorry bolu kam hai par really, this is no justification but I just, agar aap move on nahi karte toh mere paas option hota aapke paas waapas aane ka and that was.. that was hard.. I.. I'm sorry, mera bhi dil toota tha aur isliye jaanti hu aapko engagement pe kaisa laga tha, I had no right to hurt you like that." A moment of silence passed between them before she added,

"I'm also sorry baar baar ye humaare alag hone ki baat bring up karne keliye. Wo breakup aapne mere liye kiya tha and sahi hai, changes sabne dekhe, us breakup ne mujhe brave banaya hai. It's just mai bohot hurt thi, and...and ab bhi dar lagta hai ki firse aap mujhe chodke.."

"Tumhe chodna nahi chahta tha mai Taani, kabhi nahi chahta tha. Tumhe apne full potential pe dekhna chahta tha isliye ye kiya, and I realise ki ye dil tootne ka hurt kya hota hai, I know Taani mera method extreme tha par sach me, I never ever meant to hurt you and now I know, I know what never to do, taaki I don't hurt you.."

He hugged her tight. Basking in this moment of accepting apologies, he adds,

"Ek dusre ki khushi keliye ek dusre ki life ke aise decisions hum dono ne liye jispe humaara koi haq nahi banta tha..", the game of interruptions began again,

"Paagal hai hum dono.."

"Arey tum ye bhi toh dekho, hum dono me ye ek important similarity nikli" 

He broke the hug and smiling meekly, wiped her tears. She sighed and gave in to the moment of humour. She knew she couldn't keep it in anymore so she let her guard down and with closed eyes, she let it out,

"I love you Rey."

She opened her eyes only to see him break this time. He pulled her in for a hug that seemed tighter than any of his hugs had been and she didn't try to alter it. He felt her hug him back, he felt her conviction and that was one battle won. This relationship was on. 

"I love you too Taani, I just love you so much!"

----------

"Ab chale?" He asked.

"Kaha?"

"Kahi bhi, kyu?"

"Rey, Can I have this dance?" She asks, and meekly opens her palm for him to place his hand on, keeping aside any shyness she felt. She really wanted to dance with him today. Dance was the beginning of them, this was what they both loved. Another common thing her mind said and she smiled at the 'Rey impact' on her.

"He smirked at her. Holding her hand, he turns and kisses the back of it. Anytime sweetheart he says and her heart flutters. He takes her centre stage and excusing himself for a moment goes to play a song.

"Rey main warm up nahi karungi. Aaj bilkul man nahi hai." She whines, remembering her dance lessons with him to which he just walks to her, lifts and twirls her as she holds him tight in response. Her laughter rings in his ears and instantly makes him smile wide.

"Kitni buri student ho tum!" he puts her down playing along and then boops her nose, still holding her close to him.

"Excuse me! Aap bure teacher hai, apne students ke saath romance karne lagte hai!" She half smiles, half blushes and boops his nose in return.

"Students nahi bas ek student. Aur uske saath allowed hai." He leans in to her as she turns away and pushes him to perform and they danced till the night fell. Actually, Rey only did two things, he attempted multiple times to get intimate with her and he attempted multiple times to dazzle her with a complicated looking move while teaching her some stuff and Taani being Taani, with the occasional shoving and pushing and staring at her boyfriend's moves in awe, followed his steps and danced to her heart's content.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello dudes, Happy Friendship Dayy๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I hope I successfully captured Taarey ki intensity yaha, hope y'all like this update..

The title is from Bahara from I hate luv stories, the Rahat Fateh Ali Khan version. Ye movie aur Gaana dono more most favourites me haiโค๏ธ

So, what do y'all think will come ahead?

Edited by Trisha49 - 4 years ago
anitaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy Friendship Dayy๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I hope I successfully captured Taarey ki intensity yaha, Yes you did dear....  Thank you so much for this one......  They need such conversations to become more stronger in this relationship...... To realize what are the mistakes they made earlier.... And how to avoid that this time......  And finally to become TAAREY  this time for hamesha k liye....  Loving the Story...  Love taarey.... Update ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Trisha49 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitaanu

Happy Friendship Dayy๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I hope I successfully captured Taarey ki intensity yaha, Yes you did dear....  Thank you so much for this one......  They need such conversations to become more stronger in this relationship...... To realize what are the mistakes they made earlier.... And how to avoid that this time......  And finally to become TAAREY  this time for hamesha k liye....  Loving the Story...  Love taarey.... Update ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thanks dear friend โค๏ธโค๏ธ

I'll keep this in mind for earlier chapters too.. update pe kaam chalu hai ๐Ÿ˜

See ya!๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท

anitaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trisha49

Thanks dear friend โค๏ธโค๏ธ

I'll keep this in mind for earlier chapters too.. update pe kaam chalu hai ๐Ÿ˜

See ya!๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท

๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome concept

Loved it

Tr together now 

Continue sooooon

Pm me also

Trisha49 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skfirdous

Awesome concept

Loved it

Tr together now 

Continue sooooon

Pm me also

Thankyouu๐ŸŒท

Sure, I've sent the buddy request ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ˜Š

Working on the update๐Ÿ˜

Taanirey2101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Omg this was amazing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Loved it completely finally getting to see our TAAREY BACK IN ACTION OHHH I MEAN ROMANCE ๐Ÿ˜†โ˜บ๏ธ.

LOVEDDDฤŽDDDDDDD THE UPDATE . KEEP UPDATING ANDSOMEONE PLEASE TELL SHEWTA TO UPDATE๐Ÿ˜ญ

Trisha49 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taanirey2101

Omg this was amazing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Loved it completely finally getting to see our TAAREY BACK IN ACTION OHHH I MEAN ROMANCE ๐Ÿ˜†โ˜บ๏ธ.

LOVEDDDฤŽDDDDDDD THE UPDATE . KEEP UPDATING ANDSOMEONE PLEASE TELL SHEWTA TO UPDATE๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thankyouu๐Ÿ’—

Haha well, that had to happen!

Working on the update and for Vivah, ruk jao, karlegi wo, don't worry, she's working on it..

Taanirey2101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trisha49

Thankyouu๐Ÿ’—

Haha well, that had to happen!

Working on the update and for Vivah, ruk jao, karlegi wo, don't worry, she's working on it..

I know it may sound a lil irritating and intimidating that i ask for updates frequently .. but its TAAREY and after a stressful day only two things can make me relaxed one. DANCING and two.TAAREY STORIES๐Ÿ˜†.

CANT HELP SORRY๐Ÿ˜’

Trisha49 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taanirey2101

I know it may sound a lil irritating and intimidating that i ask for updates frequently .. but its TAAREY and after a stressful day only two things can make me relaxed one. DANCING and two.TAAREY STORIES๐Ÿ˜†.

CANT HELP SORRY๐Ÿ˜’

We understand bro, tum bhi samjho na, sab stressed hai and writing and reading is supposed to be our outlet.. Shweta writes long updates and isliye naturally time bhi zyaada lagta hai. Since we're all in this Taarey community here, might as well support each other na...

We understand your excitement, it's nice to know what you feel about what we write..๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜