Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
Is there any good show to watch on Prime currently? I don't have netflix subscription 😒.
Mujhe good omens acchha laga. Aur the boys bhi theek hai.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
Is there any good show to watch on Prime currently? I don't have netflix subscription 😒.
Mujhe good omens acchha laga. Aur the boys bhi theek hai.
Impractical jokers
Comedy Central pe Sara din aata hai. Zyada maza nahi aaya meko.
Thanks! Going to check them out.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Mujhe good omens acchha laga. Aur the boys bhi theek hai.
Thank you so much 😊. Good omens looks really interesting.
@hotchic and Thefool
Thankyou guys.
I actually asked for my nephews, don't know whether they will like avatar or not.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Comedy Central pe Sara din aata hai. Zyada maza nahi aaya meko.
Dekhna kya hai
Comedy ya dramedy ya action ya slow moving thriller.
Originally posted by: Sock-let
@hotchic and Thefool
Thankyou guys.
I actually asked for my nephews, don't know whether they will like avatar or not.
If you have asked for your younger nephews do not in any chance show them Happy Tree Friends. They will be scarred for life. The characters look all cute and cuddly but don't fall for it, it is a trap. That is one twisted shit which I had the opportunity to see. It is pretty graphic with violent content.
Yaar pehle bolna tha na, baccho ke liye suggestion chahiye tha.😆
Fleabag is also available on prime video.
Fleabag is also available on prime video.
Originally posted by: Sock-let
@hotchic and Thefool
Thankyou guys.
I actually asked for my nephews, don't know whether they will like avatar or not.
I think they will like Avatar for sure. Good vs evil storyline always connects with every age group.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0