Bollywood CC #13- Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

135.4k

Users

50

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee

Is there any good show to watch on Prime currently? I don't have netflix subscription 😒.

Mujhe good omens acchha laga. Aur the boys bhi theek hai.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Impractical jokers

Comedy Central pe Sara din aata hai. Zyada maza nahi aaya meko.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Coupling

The looming tower

Thanks! Going to check them out.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Mujhe good omens acchha laga. Aur the boys bhi theek hai.

Thank you so much 😊. Good omens looks really interesting.

1046898 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

@hotchic and Thefool

Thankyou guys.

I actually asked for my nephews, don't know whether they will like avatar or not.

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Comedy Central pe Sara din aata hai. Zyada maza nahi aaya meko.


Dekhna kya hai

Comedy ya dramedy ya action ya slow moving thriller.

WhosTheFool thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sock-let

@hotchic and Thefool

Thankyou guys.

I actually asked for my nephews, don't know whether they will like avatar or not.

If you have asked for your younger nephews do not in any chance show them Happy Tree Friends. They will be scarred for life. The characters look all cute and cuddly but don't fall for it, it is a trap. That is one twisted shit which I had the opportunity to see. It is pretty graphic with violent content.

Yaar pehle bolna tha na, baccho ke liye suggestion chahiye tha.😆

WhosTheFool thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Fleabag is also available on prime video.

WhosTheFool thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Fleabag is also available on prime video.

hotchic thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sock-let

@hotchic and Thefool

Thankyou guys.

I actually asked for my nephews, don't know whether they will like avatar or not.

I think they will like Avatar for sure. Good vs evil storyline always connects with every age group.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".