Members personality changes with their usernames over here.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Members personality changes with their usernames over here.
Kamaal Khan is out in open with Salman since atleast 5-6 years now. Always on tour aboard,dont think he goes to India.
He has been spotted in India partying with Lallu since last 1.5-2 years. You will often see him in Lallu's party videos. First time I noticed him was in a drunk video of Lallu and freinds in Chandigarh.
Members personality changes with their usernames over here.
And DP too. I used to be different as Handsome Aloknath.
Members personality changes with their usernames over here.
I don't think I even got noticed with my previous id 😆.
Lol few ppl like you are easy to spot even with new IDs. You don't even last a day b4 I end up asking if its you. Long time since a ID change btw.😆
Some are really quiet and then suddenly change their ID and become super active and loud.
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
I don't think I even got noticed with my previous id 😆.
Oh yeah.😆
I read everything you write with Trump's voice in my head 😆😆.
usse deep nahi, chutiyapa kehte hai lol
Lol few ppl like you are easy to spot even with new IDs. You don't even last a day b4 I end up asking if its you. Long time since a ID change btw.😆
Some are really quiet and then suddenly change their ID and become super active and loud.
There is a saying in Bengali, "Dheki swarg-e giye-o dhaan bhaane." Can change the username/ID or personality (intentionally or organically) but can't change the mentality. Mere dimag se kisi aur kae idea nahin niklenge... Impostors can only copy the other things lekin unke dimag se mere ideas nahin niklenge.
@bold: I wanted to say Bigbang Shiney is one of them. She isn't loud though but confident now.
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
I read everything you write with Trump's voice in my head 😆😆.
Trumps voice in bad Hindi... Hmm trying to imagine.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0