Long time you didn't updated this story please continue it 

Plzzzzz

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone

I hope you remember me and my stories

I know I was unavailable for long but now I will try to be as regular as I can

Here is the next update, hope you enjoy

Toshi ji - puttar apno ko koi thanku kehta h kya..she said faking anger

Ishita - sorry mummy ji ..both hugged each other & Raman too joined them meanwhile mihir to reached there

Mihir - that's not fair guys family hug without me..Raman opens his arms "aa ja” & he too hugged them

Soon everyone settle there & starts chatting that's when ishita got call from appa “ ha appa I'm coming” saying she hung the call 

Ishita - mummy ji I have to took leave now actually appa is waiting on dinner for me ..saying she hugged toshi ji

Toshi ji  - Mann to nhi bhara puttar but koi na very soon you will be with us for lifetime & then I don't let my daughter to go anywhere.. Ishita smiles hearing this making Raman happy to as her smile makes him happy ..

Soon Raman dropped her at home & returned his home but not before giving pecking her temple 

Next day ishra reached office together & decides to finish all work before 4pm as they have to go for shopping to buy the clothes for party day passed speedily & soon they off from office & then reach the mall 

Firstly ishita bought a three piece  suit for Raman & then both went toward ladies section there are very less traditional clothes visible so ishita thinks that may be he wants to buy a western dress for her 

Ishita - I think Raman wants to see me in these type of dress but mujhe to aise kapde psnd nhi..but seeing Raman face she decides that she will wear for her Raman 

Raman called her seeing lost “ hey angel kaha khoyi hi?” 

Ishita - kahin nahi ..she said with a beautiful smile that's when shopkeeper gave him the parcel & he took it saying thanks & both came out of the shop

Ishita - Raman ye dress pack kyu hai I mean we didn't seen it then ..

Raman (smiles) - as I had already bought it last night when I was coming back after dropping u but that time I got a call from a client so I asked them to keep it & I will get it tomorrow..

Ishita- OK ..

Raman - come angel I will drop u at divya’s place then u both get ready call me I'll will come to pick you..she nodded happily & both drove from their

Ishita reaches divya’s place & both hugged each other

Divya - aayiye madam after so long ha mtlb jiju kya aap gye humari to koi value hi nahi rahi..

Ishita (laughs seeing her drama) - bas kar drama queen ..& both laughs hugging each other while divya ask her to get ready as they don't have much time saying she take out her dress & was going to change but stopped seeing her lost 

Divya- hey ishu what happened?

Ishita - yaar Raman bought a dress for me & he wants me to wear it at tonight party & as u know I'm not much comfortable with western so..

Divya - then u should have tell this to jiju na..

Ishita - yaar he was so happy after buying that dress & I don't want to make him sad as he always given me happiness & now I want him to give all the happiness & love which truly he deserves..

Divya - then what's problem wear it & make jiju flat btw dikha to hai kaisi dress..saying she unwraps the parcel & both get awestruck seeing the Beautiful white saree with a note… 

Angel

Log kehte hai ki pariyan hmesa safed rang ke kapdo mein aati hai & meri pari bhi mujhe pehli baar usi rang mein lipti mili thi par us waqt tum meri nahi bani thi but now when I know you are all mine so now I want to see MY ANGEL I repeat ONLY MY ANGEL in this white saree ❤ ..

Will you fulfill this wish of your raman??

MERI ANGEL KE INTEZAR MEIN USKA OR SIRF USKA

RAMAN ❤

Ishita's eyes well seeing his gesture she is really feeling blessed to have him in her life ..

Divya - awwwww how romantic yaar koi itna pyar kisi se kaise kar Sakta hai..

Ishita - mere Raman karte hai apni Angel se..saying she blushes while divya teased her “ oye hoye mere Raman not bad” 

Ishita - ha to he is MINE..

Divya - hanji now come lets ready apke Raman apni angel ka wait kr rhe honge..soon both gets ready was waiting for Raman meanwhile he reached there & get mesmerized seeing his angel who is looking angelic in that white color saree while he was not looking less in that suit with gelled hair both just admiring each other forgetting the world & giving complement to each other through eyes when divya caughs “ arey bhai hum bhi hai yaha” & ishra gets embarrassed  & soon they drove towards bhalla mansion 

Mr & Mrs bhalla gets happy seeing ishita & welcomed her happily while she took blessing from them  & Mr bhalla asked Raman to introduced ishita with everyone which nodded happily

Party was running very well everyone was congratulating ishita for her success bhalla's were introducing her with their relatives all were so impressed with her& liking her nature

Ishita was so happy getting all the attention which she didn't get after losing her mother this happiness didn't go well with amma & mihika

Mihika - amma look at her kitni khush hai or ho bhi kyu na after all she us getting everything..she said turning green  injealously

Amma - hmm kanna but you don't worry abhi iski sari khushyon par pani dalti hu..saying she smirks

Raman was finding ishita but she is nowhere so he ask toshi & mihir but both r clueless that's when lights went off & song plays " Ye mera deewanapan hai RaMi & senior bhalla's was shocked to see this while shagun smirks..

So that's all for now

Will be waiting for your response

Love

Harshita

So nice to see you back 

Coming to update it's was superb, but you stopped at wrong timing  

Hope shagun smirking means not some bad is going to happen 

And hope shagun is not negative 

Continue very soon

After a long time u updated

But stopped at wrong timing

Pls don't separate ishra

Finally u are back after long time pls dont get invisible again

Awesome update

Ishra went for shopping for evening party ishita thought raman will take watern outfit for but how she will wear that as she dont like those kind of dresses but thought to not to make raman sad raman took parcel from salesman and left with ishita she asked why he got directly parcel of dress as they have not even checked it raman said he had selected that previous night only raman dropped her to divyas house ishita told divya her problem but was surprised seeing sari in that parcel she was praising raman finally he came to pick her ishra were lost in each other raman took ishita ans divya to party bhalls made ishita meet with guest all were impressed with her she was happy getting attention mihika was jealous she and her mother are disgusting why rami and senior bhallas were shocked and shagun was smirking

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Nice update...

IshRa were happy in their small world..

Raman gifted her white saree for a party and requested her to wear the same...

Bhallas introduced Ishita to all their relatives who were impressed and happy with Ishita’s nature..

But Amma and Mihika were jealous seeing Ishita happy...

Plz continue soon..

Thank you...

Edited by myangels - 4 years ago

Awesome chappy Di 

Plz don't let their plans succeed 

Update soon 

Originally posted by -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di 

Plz don't let their plans succeed 

Update soon