Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

The day makers decided to pair Kabeer and Puja that day this show is DEAD. I was loving Puja and Dhruv and Kabeer kavya pair and story. 

One more example that how some particular fan / group destroy story and eventually show. This show now totally tasteless and beyond boring. 

Many many viewers like me does not care f************ng chemistry and DO NOT DO fan business. They are simply interested in story drama and suspense. 

I was watching last week episodes and it left me a very bad taste so decided not to Watch it anymore.๐Ÿ˜ก  

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I'm not happy with the revamp. Mainly because they changed Pooja's character.

But I don't think SP takes decisions only based on fan demands. 

If SP cared for fans, then it would not have shut DBO, it would have given Rikara screenspace in IB, most importantly SP would not have gone for leap and replace SC, she had the largest fan demand to not remove her. And yet SP ignored all of that and went with the leap. 

SP takes decisions based on trp. 

The trp with or without Kavya is the same. In fact when Kavya was given importance over Jahnvi the trp had fallen to 0.6. At least its back to 0.8 now. 

I did not care for any couples in the show. I was never a fan of Dhruv, everyone knows this. I liked Kavya, but I was not interested in Yabir story. 

The problem right now, isn't that Janruv and Yabir have been dumped. 

The problem right now is that with the revenge done, there is no storyline left. 

SP decided to revolutionary and make stars like ShreZain not paired with each other. 

Now even if they correct their mistake, ppl never watched the show, because they could get attached to any couple. Most fans felt nothing for Yabir or Janruv. 

Now SP is correcting its mistake, but its too late. There is not story, with the revenge done. 

The biggest problem currently is the factory plotline. Which trp aunty is interested in the story of proletariat? Its a family drama show, not a lecture on communism inspired by 70's Deewar kinda films. 

They have to work on the plotline if they want the show to sail. IMO it has nothing to do with  fans or couples. Its solely SP's faulty miscasting and greed for instant trps. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Revamp se TRP thoda zyaada hogaya Hein. Don't think it will cross 1. 

Why in the world Dipti didn't pair Zain and shrenu. Upar Jhanvi was calling him bhaiyaa which made many fans to quit.

When PPL started to like the pairing they had to do the revamp which doesn't hv neither head nor tail.

The episodes are totally uninteresting. Looks like iam watching a different show. Pooja and Jhanvi are different PPL.

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Why in the world Dipti didn't pair Zain and shrenu. Upar Jhanvi was calling him bhaiyaa which made many fans to quit.

When PPL started to like the pairing they had to do the revamp which doesn't hv neither head nor tail.

The episodes are totally uninteresting. Looks like iam watching a different show. Pooja and Jhanvi are different PPL.

One was revengeful and the other one โ€œcalmโ€ ๐Ÿ˜†

Makers have forgot the 2 of them shares the same brain ๐Ÿ˜†

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Fall of trp was when the agenda of janhvi was out to auidence also i guess many people were like what will janhvi do next as per my mom janhvi had to the good books of trp and she having hurdle from another good bahu doesn't seems to be fit though i love shrezain as couple but fact is when they started giving janruv and yabir i fogot the angle of LS as well as shrezain and i had always wanted that though kabir kavya were friends i wanted kavya to be always on side of janhvi/pooja as she was orphan she was only who would have actually understand the struggle of an orphan as she was also orphan but she became mahaan did not go with the flow but wont give blame to any actorsss

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

I agree Kala. 

I don't how SP operates. But I think Dipti has no hand in it, her hand was forced.

As for ShreZain pairing, I think initially Jahnvi was supposed to be a grey character, they did not know whether she will get happy ending or not. Thats why Dipti didn't pair her with Zain.

But SP knew how audience works, it has experience. Dipti has never produced a show for a big channel. Star Plus should have been careful and interfered before the show started to make ShreZain the pair. 

Thats why initially Star wanted to air EBSS on Star Bharat, because the fans there don't care for pairings. 

But Star Plus is mainstream, and like it or not, ppl watch any mindless nonsense as long as there is some big star and romance. Take KZK 2 for example. Nothing makes sense, but fans of AnuPre continue to watch the show for them. Plus, now they have got KSG, big star, so his fans watch too, and they paired Bajaj with Prerna. 

Fans of both AnuPre and BaPre are watching. More viewership for Ekta, esp. in UK for some reason. 

If star plus wanted EBSS to work, it should have made ShreZain the pair from the start. 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: NJ31

One was revengeful and the other one โ€œcalmโ€ ๐Ÿ˜†

Makers have forgot the 2 of them shares the same brain ๐Ÿ˜†

Yaar. ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸฅบI am sad laughing. 

what's your name yaar? We have been talking for long and I still don't know. 

NJ31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I'm not happy with the revamp. Mainly because they changed Pooja's character.

But I don't think SP takes decisions only based on fan demands. 

If SP cared for fans, then it would not have shut DBO, it would have given Rikara screenspace in IB, most importantly SP would not have gone for leap and replace SC, she had the largest fan demand to not remove her. And yet SP ignored all of that and went with the leap. 

SP takes decisions based on trp. 

The trp with or without Kavya is the same. In fact when Kavya was given importance over Jahnvi the trp had fallen to 0.6. At least its back to 0.8 now. 

I did not care for any couples in the show. I was never a fan of Dhruv, everyone knows this. I liked Kavya, but I was not interested in Yabir story. 

The problem right now, isn't that Janruv and Yabir have been dumped. 

The problem right now is that with the revenge done, there is no storyline left. 

SP decided to revolutionary and make stars like ShreZain not paired with each other. 

Now even if they correct their mistake, ppl never watched the show, because they could get attached to any couple. Most fans felt nothing for Yabir or Janruv. 

Now SP is correcting its mistake, but its too late. There is not story, with the revenge done. 

The biggest problem currently is the factory plotline. Which trp aunty is interested in the story of proletariat? Its a family drama show, not a lecture on communism inspired by 70's Deewar kinda films. 

They have to work on the plotline if they want the show to sail. IMO it has nothing to do with  fans or couples. Its solely SP's faulty miscasting and greed for instant trps. 

The whole secret was out before the show got into the trp game. That is the main problem. People started loving Jhanvi and by the time she got into the audienceโ€™s fav book, the cvs revealed everything and ended that character ๐Ÿค”

For all the big promotions the channel gave the show WITH JHANVI - and with the stellar cast the trp should be between 1.9- 2.2

They should have done kabir vs Jhanvi or kavya kabir team vs Jhanvi. 

Or They should have shown PK not believing them whenever they try to bring out her truth. 

Should have shown more of pK jhanvi games. 

Maybe Trp aunties need masala and suspence. At 7pm they wouldnt care to watch romance ๐Ÿ˜† 

Edited by NJ31 - 4 years ago
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I agree Kala. 

I don't how SP operates. But I think Dipti has no hand in it, her hand was forced.

As for ShreZain pairing, I think initially Jahnvi was supposed to be a grey character, they did not know whether she will get happy ending or not. Thats why Dipti didn't pair her with Zain.

But SP knew how audience works, it has experience. Dipti has never produced a show for a big channel. Star Plus should have been careful and interfered before the show started to make ShreZain the pair. 

Thats why initially Star wanted to air EBSS on Star Bharat, because the fans there don't care for pairings. 

But Star Plus is mainstream, and like it or not, ppl watch any mindless nonsense as long as there is some big star and romance. Take KZK 2 for example. Nothing makes sense, but fans of AnuPre continue to watch the show for them. Plus, now they have got KSG, big star, so his fans watch too, and they paired Bajaj with Prerna. 

Fans of both AnuPre and BaPre are watching. More viewership for Ekta, esp. in UK for some reason. 

If star plus wanted EBSS to work, it should have made ShreZain the pair from the start. 

If Zain had played Dhruvs character the betrayal of jhanvi and how they wud fall in love after that would hv been a solid plot. 

I liked Zains acting with Kavya even though she was bad. Pooja-kabir how much ever they try iam unable to forget her calling him bhaiyaa. It looks so awkward for me. 

But if Trps increase after the love story starts it will be good for the show.

NJ31 thumbnail

Yaar. ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸฅบI am sad laughing. 

what's your name yaar? We have been talking for long and I still don't know. 

Nithya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ