Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: HummingBird12
@--pro.vo.king-- I do think you are a female masquerading as male. Don't get more wrong, i am just one of those miss know it all types.I just like to come to conclusion about online faceless people's personality and gender.
Do we really have a gender online ? .. Arent we like angels here ? .. Sexless .. 😆
Besides , i never declared my gender for me to be "masquerading" as a male .. But now that you have brought it up , here it is - unfortunately you are mistaken ( as are so many others , everybody here just assumes here that everybody else is a girl ) .. I am a male .. Take it or leave it .. 😆
Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--
Do we really have a gender online ? .. Arent we like angels here ? .. Sexless .. 😆
Besides , i never declared my gender for me to be "masquerading" as a male .. But now that you have brought it up , here it is - unfortunately you are mistaken ( as are so many others , everybody here just assumes here that everybody else is a girl ) .. I am a male .. Take it or leave it .. 😆
I will keep an eye on you for sometime and assume whatever gender i think you are. 🕵️
Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--
Couldn't resist asking - no one wondered what you were doing locked inside a bathroom in an empty bathtub for so long ? .. 😆 .. M sure your parents knew ( or else i cant even imagine the embarrassing questions that would follow ) but what about the guests ? ..
My excuse used to be cliche - "exams are nearing .. padhai karni hain .. But it was nice meeting you uncle/aunty .." .. Problem tab hoti thi jab guests showed up with kids my own age , thats just unavoidable ..
My mom knew my absolute obsession with finishing a hp book as soon as it landed on my hands. I used to barely sleep or eat or function. Man,those were the days 😆So she used to sigh and understand and tell the guests am taking a shower or just that am in the bathroom. If the guests stayed only for a little while then it really didn't matter if I didn't show up. But if it lasted for some time then I had to make an appearance at the very end so I did completing my Oscar winning actwith a towel around my head like a true pro and just say goodbyes. 😆 Goodbyes are easy to do. Yes I will visit your house soon and eat this and that,yes do come again. Blah blah blah. Just smile and nod.
Now the adult me tries fake napping 😆 I usually live in my own condo most work days but the days am home esp weekends the moment I hear the bell I'll just quickly naruto run to my room and tell my mom to say am resting. Bengalis have this thing..so my mom says 'she's sleeping and let me wake her up' and the guests go 'na na its fine. Let her sleep' to be polite 😆
Originally posted by: Jo_March
Oh I'm reminded of Atithi tum kab jaaoge movie today.
Ek Atithi aa tapke hain aaj Sunday ko lunch time pe poori family k sath woh bhi bina bataye😭😭😭
We tolerated one such atithi for 10 days. His plan was to stay for many months. Badi mushkil se peechha chhoota.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
We tolerated one such atithi for 10 days. His plan was to stay for many months. Badi mushkil se peechha chhoota.
Yeah once a couple visited for few days which turned out to be 15 days visit. First 3 or 4 days we served them non veg etc. Then we started serving them simple food and in last few days we reduced food quality to worse i meam daal roti only. With no extra things Then they left lmao.🤣

He looks fugly 🤢. This movie will tank too.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0