Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
i have read it all. if she is fantastic then save the world people🤣
Originally posted by: JIFIBQCZ5JWFYRCC
i have read it all. if she is fantastic then save the world people🤣
How does she even get acting or modeling offers?? She's even done a movie if am not wrong... like just how??
Originally posted by: PO4JXSEG3XCPMO5D
i have read it all. if she is fantastic then save the world people🤣
Lol I am not surprised at all since I occasionally stalk KZK 2 forum 😂. She is nowhere near Shweta in terms of acting and her dialogue delivery is so monotone .
Originally posted by: VintageWine
How does she even get acting or modeling offers?? She's even done a movie if am not wrong... like just how??
She looks like a model though. Tall, skinny, photogenic... Acting ka pata nai🤣 But she is far from fantastic
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
Lol I am not surprised at all since I occasionally stalk KZK 2 forum 😂. She is nowhere near Shweta in terms of acting and her dialogue delivery is so monotone .
i mean her acting skills are not even up for debate🤣she is such a terrible actress. Even if i was her fan, i will never create this post. Tv forums r hilarious🤣
How do big actors not get papped more often while the young gen sneezes and there is a camera to capture it?
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
Lol I am not surprised at all since I occasionally stalk KZK 2 forum 😂. She is nowhere near Shweta in terms of acting and her dialogue delivery is so monotone .
Erica is so bad. She can't even cry properly and that's ghor paap as an Ekta Kapoor heroine 😆 Karan and Parth are fine actors. She is the worst thing in that serial after the story.
Pardon me for being a gawar but the candles PC was blowing are not really meant to be blown right?😆 I mean.. Ya😆
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
How do big actors not get papped more often while the young gen sneezes and there is a camera to capture it?
Kitne bholey ho tum
Kitne naadan ho
PR ki baaton se anjaan ho.....
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0